2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's really bad is we still have lots of mumbling from CM after this.:gasp:

They have to be running low on time. I wonder if CM is getting mad that JB won't shut up.

geez he doesn't want to blame anyone for Caylee's death.....just everyone BUT Casey

It is just infuriating that JB goes on and on about how LE focused on his client right away and didn't look any further and immediately thought she had committed murder. Well, a smelly car and a lying mother. What else are they supposed to think. She has had 3 years to tell the truth about an accident. She is there because she would not tell the truth.

"What are the odds they would search in the same exact spot where her remains were found? Can you even count that high? :waitasec: Where is the truth in this? :waitasec:
:waitasec:

Jose pointing out that they may have found out through the only person who knew where the remains were, his client.

O.K. .... so, have NO socks or shoes is consistent with being at home?? I really don't get that at all. IMO.

Baez is making some points in that the police were so focused on Casey that perhaps they really didn't give enough weight to the rest of the family. Casey made herself an incredible easy get whether guilty solo or guilty with collusion.

They were focused originally on Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez if IIRC.

Wine ISnt helping with his whine.
make him stop please

Why does he scream at the jury?

Why is he so adamant?

I muted my sound and I can STILL hear him screaming.

:maddening:

Uh thanks JB, no kidding she was killed at home. Blanket, laundry bag, etc. Thanks. Of course she had no shoes on.

by the time she was getting triple bagged I am guessing pull-ups were a non factor

I've been in and out of the house several times today (with intentions of watching the taped closings later) and can't believe JB is STILL going!!! MAN!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R