2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 phrases are sticking with me and I don't have exact words, but close:

1. No child should ever have duck tape on it's face.

2. No innocent person covers up an accident.

Just my thoughts.

The jury leaving for the day is NOT confirmed yet, as far as I know-VP claims they could still come in and tell the judge they are almost ready and ask to stay...

No worries bash away! Im not a fan either but ......dirty job but someone has to do it!

Enabler!

hug.gif

I'm originally from Orlando, grew up there & the last place that I lived before I moved out of the area was right around the corner from the A's, off of Chickasaw.... Anyhow, one of my girlfriends from HS now lives on Suburban, about 450 ft from the remains site, just posted on facebook that it's already turned into a circus over there, that there's helicopters, news crews/trucks & protestors. I truly feel for her & anyone who has to live in that general vicinity, I'm sure that it's not pleasant! Also, another g/f from school is a court reporter for the actual courthouse itself ...Looks like they're not going to reach a verdict tonight according to the news report on HLN, which I suppose is a good thing at this point, as I would hate to think that they would be rushing thru this incredibly important process..MOO

Bob kealing tweeted the jury was knocking on the door

Edit: He said they were asking for a smoke break. Boo!

I had to watch the beginning of the rebuttal from this morning and is it me or did Baez appear to nod his head in agreement to a lot of Ashton's points?

I think JA and LDB wrapped it up so nicely and really hammered home to not just leave common sense at the door!

Also pointing out that if this were indeed an accident why on earth would GA incriminate himself by putting the duct tape he put on Caylee's face everywhere?

I guess all in all they made everything make sense for me. Well done.:great:

ALSO does anyone know where I can find this alleged embrace between ICA and JB at the end of the day TIA

Tune..HLN just said they are heading to the court room. Ashton and Linda have been waiting around all day. Then I got a tweet.. CFNews13Casey
Judge Perry will address the jury in the morning at 8:30. @cfnews13 will carry it live! #CaseyAnthony -jfell

Aedyrs - come over here so I can spank you! Of course we haven't had a verdict yet. This is an awesome responsibility - the decision to take someone's life - they would have taken their usual 1.5 hours for lunch, retired to the jury room, elected a foreperson, and then need to at least vote through the major evidence...sort of...maybe tomorrow?

Have faith my friend - we have a few detail oriented people on that jury - it doesn't mean they are having trouble with their decision, they may just want to talk about it and double check a thing or two. It is early yet and they must somehow know the world is watching them.

I think the wine I am drinking is making me paranoid, lol. But thanks for the ressurance! I needed it!

Who stays with the jury to make sure they dont talk to each other about the case?

I wonder if HHJP has arranged for the jurors to enjoy some 4th of July fireworks. That would be like him to do something like that. I hope he has.

JA and JB gave them some yesterday and His Honor did not seem to enjoy it al all :floorlaugh:

I hope there aren't "riots" in Orlando if she is convicted, like when an NBA championship is won, or worse, if she is not convicted of the top charge...

Speaking of Cindy and the pool ladder, I keep hearing Jose B yelling yesterday, how George never "Fell On The Sword" for his daughter, and then followed up by saying, "Cindy did, she tried to help her daughter":waitasec:

Does he not think about what he is saying?

Allegedly, they wore the same color shirt three times - white, yellow, and pink. Coincidence?

The SA offered the two seats that George and Cindy used because the others were reserved for pool reporters.

It is weird how some things are just a coincidence. I recently made a client visit to an office my daughter works in. She didn't know I had an appointment, I hadn't seen her in person for two weeks and hadn't spoken to her (had pm'd back and forth but not about work) for at least a couple of days.

And yet, when she came out to say hi - we were both wearing the same coloured jacket, blouse, pants and shoes, despite having quite different colouring.

My client and her employer thought it was hilarious! She said to my daughter - well I see you are your mother's daughter.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry & jury returning to courtroom in #CaseyAnthony case. Jury expected to wrap for today. Live on News 13: http://goo.gl/U2rx4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125