2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecutor ashton just walked into court to roaring applause in #CaseyAnthony
by abcashleigh via twitter 1:37 PM

Prosecutor ashton just walked into court to roaring applause in #CaseyAnthonyby abcashleigh via twitter 12:37 PM

As much as I believe she's guilty and hope justice is served I do NOT enjoy watching Casey trembling in fear, assuming that's a live feed on Wesh.

On WFTV people talking about crowds gathered on Hopesprings Drive, hoping they don't do anything stupid. Cindy and George are in the courtroom.

Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee, Caylee, Caylee,Caylee!

I am crying now. Almost 3 long years for this moment. I hope they got it right,

Thank goodness. Figured it would be while I was stuck at soccer practice some evening. Who has that mfile/akami link?? And big boss is out of town - I cannot wait!!!

I have more tears running down my cheeks than the inmate ever did!

:praying: :praying: Group Prayer for Caylee :praying::praying:

:grouphug: :grouphug: Group Hugs for all of us at WS :grouphug: :grouphug:

will you all join me in holding hands while this verdict comes in ....

SadysHand*CayleesHand*

Wow, that was really fast. Here we goooooo!!

Justice for Caylee... please....

I wanted to say something about ICA's pregnancy at the wedding. I don't know if anyone has said this before so I may be repeating. I have always thought that "maybe" it's true that Cindy didn't know for a fact ICA was pregnant. Even if Lee mentioned it, either Cindy didn't think she was and it was just bloating or she just didn't want to admit to herself her daughter got pregnant and ruined their perfect family image.

But I do think it's highly likely that Casey could have worn loose clothes in front of her parents during that time and we all know she probably wasn't home a lot because she loved running around. I think she showed up at Cindy's brothers wedding ON PURPOSE to show off her pregnancy and shock Cindy in front of everyone. I have thought this from the beginning. Whether Cindy knew or not, I would bet anything ICA showed up on purpose.

Good point! We all know that ICA was capable of hiding thigs from her family. I think maybe it made her feel powerful, like she was incredibly smart and lying proved it...

stevehelling Steve Helling
#JeffAshton was all smiles in the hallway.

See, I said I was leaving and verdict came in.
Good thing I was still listening to WFTV!
Scared, all mixed emotions
Hugs Everyone

Me too. I had just told my 3 older daughters to finish getting ready we were going to run to the store very quickly to grab a bag of food for our pet rabbit. No sooner did I start dressing the baby then they announced there was a verdict.

Yep sorry girls Mama has to wait we will go to the store later. I'm sure I could have gotten there and back but I wasn't gonna take a chance.

Now just waiting with baited breath. I will be holding my own precious baby girl praying for justice for another one should have had the opportunity to have her Mama hold and love her forever too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror