2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I dont remember

She did, in Jan 2010; I just looked it up, she got time already served for those charges. So her time in jail from Jan 2010 until now goes against whatever JP sentences her to tomorrow for the lying misdemeanors.

Dr. D: re Juror #3
JA: i recall one of t other jurors had some tears when verdict read (not #3); i'm sure it was difficult for them; they felt it didn't rise to reasonable doubt level

and there you have it, what juror 3 said. we have to remember they didn't have access to all the document dumps we did.

jeff still has that little cough we heard all thru the trial. I hope he's okay.

and there you have it, what juror 3 said. we have to remember they didn't have access to all the document dumps we did.

Hopefully they will come here and read all of them.. Then maybe they will have regrets.

Judge Strickland rules: 6 adjudicated felonies. Multiple counts are proper, but multiple punishments are not.

Four felony convictions for forgery.
Counts 3, 6, 9, and 12, forgery counts - adjudication of guilt, time served of 412 days..

1 felony conviction for fraudulent use of personal information - there were 4 counts,
convicted on count 2 - fraudulent use of identification - adjudication of guilt, time served 412 days
time served. Withheld adjudication for the other three remaining counts.

Convicted on the felony for Grand Larceny in count 1 - adjudication of guilt, 412 days time served.. The charges are for more than $300 dollars, versus petty theft to grand larceny - pursuant to a course of conduct.

http://cmm.lefora.com/2010/01/25/casey-anthony-plea-deal-reached-in-fraud-charges-c/

Withheld adjudication for the other three remaining counts?
Does this mean adjudication can be brought in for these counts in the morning?

OH yes it happened! Last day of trial.

There's another rotten image of ICA and Baez imprinted on my brain forever. I was hoping it would overwrite the licorice episode but no such luck.

This is BS. Then this juror #3 and the other with tears in her eyes should have slowed the rest of them down!!! This tells me they were herded to a verdict and not really allowed or encouraged by the foreman to slow down, talk about the charges and even ask HHJP questions if needed, to clarify which counts they should be looking at closer.

They were worried about the punishment?! They should have been worrying about guilty versus not guilty - not thinking ahead to the punishment!!!!

They failed in their duty by doing/not doing this IMO.

She did, in Jan 2010; I just looked it up, she got time already served for those charges. So her time in jail from Jan 2010 until now goes against whatever JP sentences her to tomorrow for the lying misdemeanors.

Danm, she just sitting there in her cell tonight thinking I did it, I got away with it. She's planning her party and confident her attorneys will throw out the rest of the trash in her life so she can move on.

Has anyone noticed all of the new pictures and new videos of Caylee on HLN? And they are being shown with the word EXCLUSIVE on them. Wonder how much HLN PAID the Anthonys for these pictures and videos?

Given how many new pictures and videos are being shown and HLN is using them for wall to wall coverage 24/7, my guess would be $200,000 or MORE.

Gotta go get DH a banana split so I'll talk to ya'll later. Enjoy picking each other up, we all need it.

I missed the body language, but that was awesome what he had to say about CM.

I just caught the tail end of Body Language segment to but it will be on again after GVS. I really like her some of the Body lang. folks seem a little sketchy but she seems sharp.

Hopefully they will come here and read all of them.. Then maybe the will have regrets.

i think they may already do. i believe they felt they didn't receive enough evidence to say she did it. defense did their job creating reasonable doubt. sad but it is what it is.

people forget she has to go live in the real world now. she is going to have to deal with the aftermath of this for the rest of her life. i'm not talking about her dealing with what she did, i'm talking about how the general public feels about her. caylee could get her justice after all. you know what they say about karma.

Withheld adjudication for the other three remaining counts?
Does this mean adjudication can be brought in for these counts in the morning?

Not according to what I just read up on that phrase, they seem to have been more or less dropped. She is done with those check charges and has about 18 months time served toward her new charges. She could get 2.5 years more, but there is a 15% time off for good behavior instead of parole, so someplace about 2 years is the max.

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

They don't usually pay for interviews...only for licensing fees for photos. Probably JA got nuttin!

Is it just me or does Nancy Grace complaining about others profitting on Caylee make others stomach turn? I mean seriously...wonder what Nancy has made these past years with her "BOMBSHELL TOT-MOM" coverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285