2011.07.06 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Jose Baez is having a problem finding/or keeping a talent agency to represent him.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992

"The signing of the defense lawyer did elicit some negative reaction in Hollywood and elsewhere."

From the article. I would venture, maybe some of their existing Hollywood clients wanted to drop them with the news. Good for them. Sometimes in Hollywood, a stopped clock gets it right. He ought be a pariah, as the rest of these unclean clowns.

BBM

They did...at least Juror No. 3, Jennifer Ford did.

Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student, claims to have known nothing about the case before she was seated on the jury. She said a not guilty verdict doesn’t mean she thinks Casey is innocent.

Ford told WFTV that she made her decision before the deliberations and is still sticking to it.

More at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/28475030/detail.html

I cant remember exactly which show I heard it on but I am pretty sure it was one of the HLN shows (NOT Nancy though), that one of the jurors who has spoken, whether it be #2 or #3 I am not sure either and I am sorry I have no link - but someone said first vote was 10-2 Not Guilty Murder 1 and 6-6 on the Manslaughter charge....been thinking about that. Can we assume two people wanted Murder 1, and six OTHER wanted Manslaughter, (the original 2 voting against manslaughter, going for the Murder 1), that eight people on that jury was ready to convict her and four others not? I'm just thinking someone in that jury room must have been very intimidating. JMO, with the information I am hearing and deducing from.

Excellent Article, best one I have read so far.

Casey Jury Brainwash

................When asked whether she believed George Anthony had some part in the demise of little Caylee, Ms. Ford said: “I don't know if he had anything to do with it, but I think he was there.”

And where would the jury get the idea that George Anthony was “there”? Surely not in the evidence—there was not one shred of evidence to support that notion. Once again, that was speculation that was raised in Jose Baez's opening statement but was nowhere in the evidence.

Then what did the jury think happened to Caylee? Now this is where the reasoning finally falls through the hole in the floor................................

http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story

Just caught interview on HLN jean kasaris ? & cheny Mason, he says that casey will need counseling. I do not see her getting counseling, she will never admit that she has a problem now that she will be free.

Casey Jury Brainwash

................When asked whether she believed George Anthony had some part in the demise of little Caylee, Ms. Ford said: “I don't know if he had anything to do with it, but I think he was there.”

And where would the jury get the idea that George Anthony was “there”? Surely not in the evidence—there was not one shred of evidence to support that notion. Once again, that was speculation that was raised in Jose Baez's opening statement but was nowhere in the evidence.

Then what did the jury think happened to Caylee? Now this is where the reasoning finally falls through the hole in the floor................................http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story

Needs investigating. Wish I could sign the petitions being posted here, but as I'm not US citizen, I can't

This quote from Baez makes me :steamed:

"Caylee would never have wanted her mother to suffer this way," defense attorney Jose Baez told ABC's Barbara Walters. "Caylee certainly never wanted her mother to die."

Jose... you NEVER knew Caylee but I am certain Caylee wouldn't have wanted to suffer the way she did, and she certainly didn't want her mother to kill her. You helped Caylee's murderer walk... you should be so proud!

I'm also sure that Caylee would not want the grandfather whom she loved so much accused of covering up her death and being humiliated in front of the entire nation by lies thrown at him by his daughter and her new best friends.

Just caught interview on HLN jean kasaris ? & cheny Mason, he says that casey will need counseling. I do not see her getting counseling, she will never admit that she has a problem now that she will be free.

Imo, counseling isn't going to cut it. Maybe CM should be thinking more along the lines of lobotomy, the old way, with an ice-pick straight into the brain, through the eyes

I turned on the TV to watch the news while cleaning house....or at least trying to clean a bit.
And sure enough there are stations still going over the verdict.

My thought....
hundreds of thousands of folks didn't get interested in this case until the trial was ready to start and all the stations were telling viewers about their 'gavel to gavel' coverage.
These same hundreds of thousands of folks don't know a tenth of what we at WS know about the evidence....what was allowed in, what wasn't, what was never mentioned, etc.
It's for those hundreds of thousands of folks that the TV stations should use this time wisely to make sure that those folks aren't bamboozled into buying/spending hard-earned money on books, movies, interviews and the like.

The TV stations who insist on continuing keep this whole tragedy in the forefront, need to Stop going over the verdict and although it's not P.C.
these stations should be using this time to re-try this case in the court of public opinion!

Bring out all that was not allowed into evidence, bring out the alleged fight on the night of the 15th, talk about the video showing how Casey reacted in jail when told the remains were that of Caylee.

I know it's not politically correct to do so, but instead of harping on the verdict with talking heads that are full of MISinformation, bring in the doc dumps....there are enough to keep these stations going for months....and enough to keep the audience watching which in turn brings in money for the stations.

I'd rather have a not PC action going on, allowing those who aren't fully aware of ALL that went on to see what we here at WS have seen and known for these past 3 years than the babbling and repeating of court room videos.

If we want those hundreds of thousands to 'get it', they have to be shown what to 'get'.
Otherwise lots of untruthful people are going to make bundles of $$$ off the back of those who aren't as 'in the know' as WSers.

I'm babbling again. Sorry. :)

:great::great::great:

Great post Amity, and you are exactly right.

I don't think she will either. I hope she does though. I hope she can turn her life around but she's just way too crazy and I think she'll do something again.

Sounds like the premise for a new reality show staring Casey and some TV shrink.

I'm also sure that Caylee would not want the grandfather whom she loved so much accused of covering up her death and being humiliated in front of the entire nation by lies thrown at him by his daughter and her new best friends.

Shame none of us would waste our time asking JB to be honest. If he were to attempt to be honest, he'd be required to first state that Caylee would not have wanted to be murdered and thrown into a swamp

Next, Caylee would have expected all those she loved and who she thought loved her -- to stand tall and tell the damn truth !

If you want to protest:

Email Jerry Springer show at: jerry.fan@nbcuni.com
or write to NBCUniversal:

Kathy Kelly-Brown
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Media Relations
Kathy.Kelly-Brown@nbcuni.c​om

Jerry Springer Show is part of NBCUniversal

Aqua

I'm not protesting this one, let them go! This is as degrading an offer as Vivid, but much more widespread. I'd love to see them publicly humiliated. Eh, that's just me.

I don't think she will either. I hope she does though. I hope she can turn her life around but she's just way too crazy and I think she'll do something again.

Psychopaths never change, and counseling has never helped. Sorry to say...

Please sign this petition to have ICA tried in Federal court under the exception to double jeopardy called the Martha Stewart Law. ICA lied to the FBI so it's a whole other ball of wax. Please and thanks!!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-us-supreme-court-try-casey-anthony-in-federal-court

I signed and posted on that Boycott Casey Anthony page that is currently overloading Facebook's servers!! We need to post it on their wall pretty frequently because new people are joining every second.

Casey Jury Brainwash

Then what did the jury think happened to Caylee? Now this is where the reasoning finally falls through the hole in the floor................................

http://powerwall.msnbc.msn.com/politics/casey-jury-brainwash-1694371.story

Thanks was not enough for this post--excellent article. I have believed since the verdict that the jury listened to the DEFENSE OPENING (which is not evidence) and made their decision from that and that alone. This jury did not follow the judge's instruction, the jury instructions, and IMHO did not even deliberate. Not guilty was based Casey's lies told through Baez on the first day.

Thank you again for this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member