2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge right now is our only hope. I pray that he wants to send a message that you can't lie, especially to LE!

When Mason talks, all I hear is the sound the adults on Charlie Brown make. Woh wah wah wah woh.

9:04

Clerk calls case.

Defendant present.

HHJBP: Before sentencing, JB - you had asked me to reserve ruling on your Motion for Mistrial.

CM: We withdraw that.

HHJBP: Sentencing on Courts 4, 5, 6 and 7. Is there any legal cause to not proceed with sentencing?

CM: No

HHJBP: State - anything regarding aggravation?

LDB: Not at this time.

HHJBP: Any other matters?

LDB: Filed motion to attach costs of investigation. I bring this up prior to sentencing due to jurisdiction of the Court. We would ask the court to bifurcate the sentencing. Costs are not meant to be punitive.

CM: Object to the bifurcation process. We will challenge as appropriate. Have no problems with the 60 days.

HHJBP: Court will retain jurisdiction.

CM: Legal argument of double jeopardy.

EF: We request the Court to please address double jeopardy. All four counts occurred during one act. They need to be considered as one act. No separation of time, place and circumstances - one continuous act.

Good Morning all.....I am refusing to give the networks my viewership and relying on all of you this sorry morning.

Thanks for your posts.

ICA doesnt care. And SA are not required to be there. They already tried their case and JA is retired.

She will be out in time to get to fusion for the hot body contest!:innocent:

I notice that CM is being extremely careful to try and keep JB out of HHJP's line of sight today. Hmmm? I wonder why? (possibly KC going free JB going to jail?)

I don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I haven't been able to sleep well since the verdict came in.

I just hope the state is able to slap a HUGE bill upon her so she all the millions she racks up won't entirely go to her.

LF sounds nervous. She knows HHJP may bring the hammer down.

Every time she hears the sound of a news helicopter overhead, #CaseyAnthony smiles. Seriously.
by stevehelling via twitter 7:12 AM

I am a shallow person.
I am so giddy that half of her hair bump fell out and her head looks mis shapen.
please forgive me .

joining you on your sentiments. I like seeing her look crooked headed. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose