2011.07.09 - Per Mason, Casey is not going home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imnot so sure, that alternate young guy juror on Dateline sure seemed to think she was OK :eek:

That guy was nuts. He actually liked Baez. How can you like an attorney that asks a crying, grieving grandfather, "if you sexually abused KC, you would never admit it, would you?"

GA was not as kid-gloved in his approach with her as CA was. I think it ticked ICA off to no end. And THEN! His not lying for her in front of the grand jury! How dare he not!!
That was the end right there IMO, she was done with her father, save for some revenge. <snip>
The revenge was implemented further when Baez, in his closing argument maligned George as a bad father for not "falling on his sword" for Casey.

Imagine the jury buying that!

Of course she is but it really chaps my hide that CM had to throw in the, 'can you blame her?' which just reinforces the idea that she SHOULDN'T have to be accountable for her own actions. I swear this DT pees me off almost as much as FCA does. :banghead: They are as unethical a group as I have ever seen, and I hope they all get what's coming to them. :twocents::twocents:

I agree with the defense team comment. After the win when they partied and cracked the bubbly and danced in front of a community that is grieving the loss of a child and <modsnip> and flipped the bird to that grieving community says it all. Unethical is the nicest thing I can say about them. You'd think they would at least have the sense to take their little party to a more private venue. What <modsnip>.

I said it around 7/5 and I'll say it again. It feels good.

"Here is what I feel is so ironic.

Cindy finally has won. She repeatedly said she couldn't loose her daughter after also loosing Caylee. So she won.

Really?

Has she had a little inkling sometimes paining her soul, that she lost her daughter somewhere along the way after all? Despite all that she did, and I know she did everything she thought she could do, and more, I feel she has also lost Casey. She loves her daughter but Casey doesn't love Cindy anymore. I predict she will never call, she will never visit. Cindy will never hold any of her babies, she'll never meet her new friends. She'll not know where she is or how she is doing. I really am sorry to say that I don't think Casey wants anything to do with anyone from her past again. I predict she will turn against the family even more as soon as she is allowed to begin to talk. She will make up more lies about them, and bring up things from the past, twist stories and lie lie, lie. Ironically, Cindy and George will have to deal with the loss of Casey after all."
MOO

that guy was nuts. He actually liked baez. How can you like an attorney that asks a crying, grieving grandfather, "if you sexually abused kc, you would never admit it, would you?"
that was all show time!!!

I don't know when,but,I believe HHJP has already released her to CM&JB. I don't buy KC is still in that jail waiting for release on the 17th.

That said,I don't think KC will go home,but,I do think she has already had a reunion with her parents.I don't buy the "death threat"had to go to an undisclosed location story.I think that story was put out for a reason that I have not figured out yet.

A comment made by CM to Jean C., in her interview, stood out to me. He said, "She is tough, she has guts, she's as tough as they come" My first thought was, she's not tough, she is a Sociopath, with no conscience or apathy for anything, totally disconnected to real emotions.

Also, if you will remember, JB tried to have 2 guards from her floor at the Jail, testify, that she was always "happy" and didn't they think that strange, for someone facing a Death Penalty trial for Murder. When proffered, the Judge ruled against this. JB was pointing out, that "something is not right" with her. This demeanor has drawn many people to this case, watching this type of personality, in light of the seriousness of her crime. I feel, her Defense team, knows she is "not right" mentally.

SECOND REMINDER!

This is about KC not going home. We're getting WAY OT here, folks. :gthanks:

THIS POST LANDS AT RANDOM.

Do you guys think that wherever she goes, extra security will be needed? I sure do!

I said it around 7/5 and I'll say it again. It feels good.

"Here is what I feel is so ironic.

Cindy finally has won. She repeatedly said she couldn't loose her daughter after also loosing Caylee. So she won.

Really?

Has she had a little inkling sometimes paining her soul, that she lost her daughter somewhere along the way after all? Despite all that she did, and I know she did everything she thought she could do, and more, I feel she has also lost Casey. She loves her daughter but Casey doesn't love Cindy anymore. I predict she will never call, she will never visit. Cindy will never hold any of her babies, she'll never meet her new friends. She'll not know where she is or how she is doing. I really am sorry to say that I don't think Casey wants anything to do with anyone from her past again. I predict she will turn against the family even more as soon as she is allowed to begin to talk. She will make up more lies about them, and bring up things from the past, twist stories and lie lie, lie. Ironically, Cindy and George will have to deal with the loss of Casey after all."
MOO

HOWEVER, in the very least to CA her daughter is not on death row, or on LWOP.
To Cindy at least KC has some life out there.

They will make money of her first and then wash thier hand.
It is sad because she need to be on meds.:twocents:

I don't know about any money they'll make. The publishing company that has Baez under contract dumped him after their "win". I think they'll go the way of Simpson (including her lawyers) because no one will pay to watch them or read about them etc. At least I hope not. I won't spend one red penny on anything that has to do with any of them

I actually think she will go home to Cindy. George will be the one to leave. Casey has no money (and she better not get any off her baby)
I think not. Plenty of men will be willing to support her. Wasn't there a guy putting money in her account at the jail? She'll find a sucker, imo. She probably already has offers. Depends on how ethical the men are; imo.

Do you guys think that wherever she goes, extra security will be needed? I sure do!

Definitely security or a new face. A new face is cheaper in the long run, unless she plans on gaining 200 pounds and look different. :floorlaugh:

A comment made by CM to Jean C., in her interview, stood out to me. He said, "She is tough, she has guts, she's as tough as they come" My first thought was, she's not tough, she is a Sociopath, with no conscience or apathy for anything, totally disconnected to real emotions.

Also, if you will remember, JB tried to have 2 guards from her floor at the Jail, testify, that she was always "happy" and didn't they think that strange, for someone facing a Death Penalty trial for Murder. When proffered, the Judge ruled against this. JB was pointing out, that "something is not right" with her. This demeanor has drawn many people to this case, watching this type of personality, in light of the seriousness of her crime. I feel, her Defense team, knows she is "not right" mentally.
Well of course, they know what her psychiatric reports say...

I agree with the defense team comment. After the win when they partied and cracked the bubbly and danced in front of a community that is grieving the loss of a child and CM grabbed his crotch and flipped the bird to that grieving community says it all. Unethical is the nicest thing I can say about them. You'd think they would at least have the sense to take their little party to a more private venue. What idiots.

In the end it does not matter why CM thinks he did it but what matters is how his audience views his display and why they believe he did it, how they felt about the gestures and whether or not they were offended by it. He did it to a camera that broadcasted the picture all over the world. I for one found it offensive based on the fact that a child lost her life because she had KC as a mother and his gestures basically said....."so what, get over it already." jmo

I agree with the defense team comment. After the win when they partied and cracked the bubbly and danced in front of a community that is grieving the loss of a child and CM grabbed his crotch and flipped the bird to that grieving community says it all. Unethical is the nicest thing I can say about them. You'd think they would at least have the sense to take their little party to a more private venue. What <modsnip>.
Ms Sims jumping up and down as if at a sporting venue made me sick. :sick:

Definitely security or a new face. A new face is cheaper in the long run, unless she plans on gaining 200 pounds and look different. :floorlaugh:

Maybe they could make her look like LKB. :rocker:

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony's future. "She won't be going home to her family, that is a guarantee," Mason told WOFL's Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn't wanted to talk to her family for a long time. "She hasn't wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury," Mason said. "Can't blame her. " <snipped>

The full story can be viewed at: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...home-cheney-mason-says.html?track=osiphoneapp
must be part of the master plan...

I don't know about any money they'll make. The publishing company that has Baez under contract dumped him after their "win". I think they'll go the way of Simpson (including her lawyers) because no one will pay to watch them or read about them etc. At least I hope not. I won't spend one red penny on anything that has to do with any of them

I will not buy a book, but last night I bought PEOPLE MAG. because of the Caycee Dugard story - guess what other story is featured? yap KC story.
So they will get articles and those articles do pay 6 figures. BUT it will eventually run dry.
If they know how to save they will survive but I doubt it.
I imagine that KC will go back to old tricks. Unless she gets on meds.

EVEN with a bad personality - (but people say she is likable)
how do you dance and party? Shop and laugh? when your heart is broken? MAYBE she has a personality disorder and that is also MI

Hey Songline :) Long time, no see. :wave:

I have thought there were some manic signs recalling the times of texts and calls...she seemed to rarely sleep.

I don't doubt she may have a mental illness, and I don't doubt she may also have a personality disorder...or two...or 3, if that's possible. ;) But...I don't give her any room for incompetence, so the point seems moot. The evil gleam I've seen in her eyes at certain times, over the last 3 years, tells me she knows exactly what she's doing. Reading through the texts shows me how cunning and manipulative she is...she's certainly not JUST a pathalogical liar, imo. There's more behind it than that...lying is her way to her means...what drives the way? My guess? With child killers? Plain and simple, pure evil.

ETA: SO>>>> I don't think she'll go home...she has no attachment to any of them, imo. She can turn off Caylee...she can wipe them from her mind, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror