2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also revealed on Tuesday was that defense attorney Jose Baez would not allow detectives to talk to Casey about allegations that her brother molested her and that her father might have that she told to ex-boyfriends and a jail pen pal .

"We did reach out to the Baez law firm and were asked not to approach her at the jail," said Sgt. Eric Edwards.

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/28521417/detail.html

So the defense was allowed to go with the theory even though the State did not have an opportunity for discovery? Something is wrong with this.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/07/13/tot-moms-psych-speaks-to-nancy-grace/

Tot Mom's Psych Speaks to Nancy Grace

Tot mom wanted her psychologist to speak to Nancy Grace.

In an exclusive interview he explains why Casey lied and more.
July 13th, 2011

Dr.Krop--" Kc wanted me to talk you, signed a release---but I can't talk about "the incident", or the sexual abuse brought up in Opening Statements."

George is supporting Caylee's Law! My hear just breaks for him.

George Anthony said in an e-mail that he was investigating the law and hoped to help get it passed in Florida. “Caylee’s Law will be groundbreaking, and will be up there assisting the Adam Walsh Act, the Lungsford Act, Amber Alert, and many others that are necessary for our children,” he wrote.

During his daughter’s trial, Anthony was seen as controversial figure, with the defense contending that Casey was hiding emotional distress caused by alleged sexual abuse from her father. Her father has denied that claim.

When asked in a phone interview if the allegations could affect the law’s passage, Anthony said that the law had nothing to do with him and everything to do with keeping “the memory of my granddaughter going.” He also said that his life could not get much worse, with people camped outside his home and death threats coming in.

“I couldn’t be hurt more than I already am,” he said. “Caylee is gone and the chances of seeing Casey again. . .who knows. I just want to get through today.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...d2TCI_blog.html?tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

CFNews13Casey Mason says he will refer legal aid to jurors if they feel they need it... At no cost to them. #CheneyMason #CaseyAnthony #jurors -jfell

Wouldn't this appear to be a conflict of interest and ethics?

Go for it Mason.

bobkealing Tim Miller and Texas Eqqusearch served #CaseyAnthony with lawsuit in jail today. Miller: "hope we don't get the same jury."

CFNews13Casey Mason says he will refer legal aid to jurors if they feel they need it... At no cost to them. #CheneyMason #CaseyAnthony #jurors -jfell

http://t.co/dGozLFu

That is very nice of Mr Cheney :rolleyes: but what exactly is he offering? When you call legal aid, isn't it always 'free of charge'/ So ....is Mr Mason offering to hunt up the phone number of Legal Aid for these jurors? Or is Mr Cheney offering to work for the jurors pro bono? :waitasec:

She is going to ask for TL' s new phone number lol

KC probably already has it since she has seen and may have in her possession copies of all discovery, filings, and witness subpoenas. Which would have everyone's addresses too.

KC probably already has it since she has seen and may have in her possession copies of all discovery, filings, and witness subpoenas. Which would have everyone's addresses too.

Oh geez! I hadn't thought about that. Who will she seek to destroy first. ... who knows, might even join a few forums.

My hope is no one interviews Casey, don't want her ego fed but I know she will eventually be interviewed. I honestly do not think I could watch it. Just to hear lie after lie after lie.........

I won't watch her being interviewed. I bet BW does her. Does anyone know if BW got JB to cry??? Isn't BW known for making people cry when she interviews them LOL

JB is sitting in his office wondering 'how much' his retainer from ICA should be.

Pretty soon we have to come up with another way to differentiate ICA and CA cause ICA will be struttin her stuff.

Great minds here let's get to it. Now how shall we refer to ICA and not get a TOS?:great::great:

She'll still be a felon, right? I vote for FCA. Remember the F is for felon LOL

I am boycotting everything except here. When I hear or read of any sponsors I will write them an email and protest loudly and enclose a picture of Caylee Marie.

As someone else said on another thread, I will also turn any magazine, etc. that I see in the grocery store around backwards so it won't be purchased.

It ain't much but it makes me feel better.

What a great post! I love your ideas! I will do the same. I really like your idea about turning the magazines around LOL

From GMA this morning - One of the jury handlers overheard some of them saying, they were upset that the prosecution did not say good morning to them like the defense did.

I think my vocal chords may be permanently damaged from screaming.

Honestly - can you even imagine having this #3 woman as your nurse??

...sorry Doctor, these surgical instruments are just sooo complicated, I think we'll just ignore them..."

OR these tests mean nothing - he doesn't look sick to me....so I'm not looking at any blood just cause you want to.

There is a saying that when you are kind to the cruel, you end up being cruel to the kind.

Hadn't heard that - thank you - whoops just snipped the rest of my post - I have been a "bit" outspoken the last couple of days....no point pushing my luck now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror