2011.07.11- 07.18 Sidebar Thread (Post-Verdict)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she hasn't even been out for 2 weeks and she doesn't have to go back to jail so I don't think that would be a problem. She would only have to check in with her probation officer but, I don't think the judge will do sh-- about it. I also don't think he will do anything about her lying lawyer . The whole thing bites !!!!

LOL - even with the picture of me in your mind of sitting on the edge of my bathtub with strips of duct tape hanging off of me? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Darned good thing my kids haven't caught me....:innocent:

Yup. And it made my day!

Well, just a small pesky detail - I have tried over and over again to duct tape my skin and hair when it is wet to simulate being drowned, but it doesn't work, the duct tape just slides off.

So if indeed Caylee did drown in the pool as at least Jose claims, someone obviously left Caylee's remains lying around until her skin and hair dried before taping her nose and mouth.

Darn those pesky details, eh?

She drowns, Casey puts her in the trunk to have her night with Tony...she plans on burying her in the yard.... backs the car in the next day or two w/ baby in trunk but digging is too much work so she puts her back in the trunk, puts the duct tape on her, then puts her in the bags, then dumps her and stages the kidnapping.

Now this is interesting and I wonder if anything will come of it.

Judge Strickland is saying his post sentencing instructions of FKC's cheque fraud convictions are very clear - FKC was intended to serve one year's probation after she was released from jail in the event she was found NG, NOT serve her probation in jail. Apparently the OC jail got it wrong.

Let's see if HHJP can pick this one up or if it will just be dropped.

Is it too late?

Looks like she once again gets teflon treatment. Disgusted...:banghead:
So, not only did she get credit for time served for both the check fraud and the lying convictions, with the same jail time, but also got credit for the probation with that time as well? WTH?
http://www.wesh.com/r/28705385/detail.html

snip from article
State Attorney Won't Challenge Casey Probation

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A spokesman for the state attorney's office told WESH 2 News it will not challenge Casey Anthony's probation status.

She drowns, Casey puts her in the trunk to have her night with Tony...she plans on burying her in the yard.... backs the car in the next day or two w/ baby in trunk but digging is too much work so she puts her back in the trunk, puts the duct tape on her, then puts her in the bags, then dumps her and stages the kidnapping.

Ermmm - but in the Florida heat - decomp...um...is "wet"......

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking••Fl Department of Corrections says they will supervise #CaseyAnthony probation if Judge Strickland issues clarification order.
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm not suggesting the child drowned - cause I think that whole story is hooey - and not thinking FCA is thoughtful enough to cover her childs nose and mouth after the child had been dead a day or so, cause why not the eyes also? and the ears for that matter if bugs are the problem/vision - just saying....why do we hesitate to suggest the duct tape wasn't put on immediately?

Ermmm - but in the Florida heat - decomp...um...is "wet"......

Only for a few hours to a day I am willing to bet. Here, a few States up, mummification is common. We find mummified animals, rats, dogs, cats, all the time. In my job, bodies too, fortunately not as often as animals. Hot and humid summers. Of course mummification does not happen if flooded over.

Sorry such an unpleasant topic.

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking••Fl Department of Corrections says they will supervise #CaseyAnthony probation if Judge Strickland issues clarification order.

:woohoo::woohoo:

I hope he does. I have a feeling that Orlando just wants all the A Family to move far away and be done with them before they have to spend more time, effort, and money for trivial charges and watches when they have plenty enough murder and drug cases to be worried about instead though.

..with the most recent $$ amount in from OCSO----we're reaching the million $$ range of money (possibly) owed..

Check Fraud Case----sentenced to 412 days of time served in jail and one year of probation and ordered to pay $348 in court fees and $5,517.75 in investigative fees.
TOTAL---$5865.75

Guilty of Lying to LE , counts 4-7, Fines:
The Defendant is hereby ordered to pay the following fines:

Case Fine--$4000.00 CCA--$200.00 Court Costs---$5.00 CCF--$50.00 LGCJTF--$225.00
TEENCT--$3.00 CRMESTPPR--$20.00 CRIMEPREVNTN--$50.00 CRIMINAL ORDINANCE FEE--$65.00
TOTAL---$4618.00

The IRS has filed a $68,520 tax lien against alleged child murderer Casey Anthony for unpaid federal income taxes, interest and penalties from 2008.
TOTAL---$68,520.00.

State of Florida's Motion for Special Court Costs & Investigation-2011.07.06--LDB's Motion for (as she said) "sending LE on a wild goose chase" looking for a missing child----when the defendant now admits the child was dead/drowned on June 16th. Motion to be heard Aug.25/2011.
---TH's/and legal experts speculate this could run in the 10's or 100's of thousands.

FDLE's costs total $71,939 ----- MBI's itemized costs total $10,645
TOTAL---$82,584.00
State of Florida---July 28/2011-----The State Attorney's Office said it cost $141,362 to prosecute the Casey Anthony case.
TOTAL---$141,362.00

OCSO---OCSO says the investigation into Caylee Anthony's disappearance cost $293,123.77.
TOTAL---$293,123,77

TES / Tim Miller –-- lawsuit to recover the $112,000.00 spent looking for a “missing” child, that was never “missing”.
TOTAL---$112,000.00

Civil Case-----Zenaida Gonzalez v Casey Anthony --$15,000.00 ( although they have filed asking for an amendment to include punitive damages as well.)
TOTAL---$15,000.00 ( perhaps much much more.)

Leonard Padilla---lawsuit seeking $200,000.00 against kc and jose baez.
TOTAL---$200,000.00
Total---$923,073.52

Only for a few hours to a day I am willing to bet. Here, a few States up, mummification is common. We find mummified animals, rats, dogs, cats, all the time. In my job, bodies too, fortunately not as often as animals. Hot and humid summers. Of course mummification does not happen if flooded over.

Sorry such an unpleasant topic.

Yes, it is - and my apologies - I was just mentioning that I have ended my forays into adventures with duct tape post bath in my bathroom....:waitasec:

But, if experts say complete skeletonization happens in Florida after 2 weeks, then we can assume the rate of decomp per day is really alarming....

bobkealing bob kealing

Maybe her teflon coating is peeling a bit? Fingers crossed, but I've learned not to get up too much hope. I am sure DOC really is ready to wash their hands of her but she should have to deal with all phases of her penalty just like everyone else. Probation and all...

All I have to say is GO STAN GO!!!!! Oh that is just sweet karma if this works!!!! I will be laughing for the first time in a long time!

Yes, it is - and my apologies - I was just mentioning that I have ended my forays into adventures with duct tape post bath in my bathroom....:waitasec:

But, if experts say complete skeletonization happens in Florida after 2 weeks, then we can assume the rate of decomp per day is really alarming....

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOGICAL!!!!!!:seeya:

p.s. MOST LIKE THE HEAT IN FLORIDA AND THE HUMIDITY AND BAEZ HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY THERE WAS NO DNA. AND THE JURY BIT.

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County
6 minutes ago

Lovin' Judge Strickland!!! The irony is rich indeed!!!

bobkealing bob kealing
Clerk's office: paperwork being drawn up to put #CaseyAnthony on probation for check fraud. Fl DOC: Would require return to Orange County
6 minutes ago

Lovin' Judge Strickland!!! The irony is rich indeed!!!

I'll believe it when I see it.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND LOGICAL!!!!!!:seeya:

p.s. MOST LIKE THE HEAT IN FLORIDA AND THE HUMIDITY AND BAEZ HAD THE AUDACITY TO SAY THERE WAS NO DNA. AND THE JURY BIT.

Back at you Solace - and thank heavens for the cool clear Pacific NorthWest air - adds to clarity of thought! We have a long weekend for this one - :woohoo: - BC Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenny0115