2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously it would be strange if Jose himself told media he was born in separate locations. Honestly, if he did it may be because some place sounded more exciting or he wanted to avoid his relatives being harassed, (as I suspect the ones in PR are). Media does get things wrong like in the last hour.

And that's it? If that 2nd plane was her they wouldnt be sitting around on the ground.

If GA was at home earlier this evening as was reported, I wonder if Cindy has gone somewhere.............joining up with KC somewhere?

Hmmm. I can hear her now. "My preeeecious!! MUST HAVE!! MY PRECIOUS!" If she wasn't invited to leave with Casey, she is still still trying.

(Lord of the Rings)

:waitasec: The Anthony's are probably at the Ritz tonight ... :maddening:

:waitasec: Or they are already waiting with "open arms" for their "princess" ...:maddening:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Their "beautiful" princess....puke!

I don't think she was on the plane leaving for Ohio. My guess is it was some folks from there who spent a few days in Orlando golfing. None of the folks who got on that plane looked like KC. JMHO

Channel 6 is the one who said JB said he was from Spain but they also said she would have to wear the same clothes she came into jail in, so don't take it as a fact...they reported a few other wrong facts tonight too...FWIW

KB just said that JB told her his family is from Spain.

Don't you know the jailhouse personnel are glad to be rid of her? They are probably having a party right now.

Sorry for bein stoopid but, what golf destinations are in Ohio?

Reverse it. Maybe they were rich folks from Ohio who came to Florida to golf. I know Florida has lots of golfing. I've seen the banner ads. :innocent:

Channel 6 is the one who said JB said he was from Spain but they also said she would have to wear the same clothes she came into jail in, so don't take it as a fact...they reported a few other wrong facts tonight too...FWIW

So odd...I see all over the place reports that he was born in Puerto Rico but raised in NY. But Wikipedia says he was born in NY, giving a reference to a Barbara Walters interview with him (I didn't have the patience to watch the interview and find whether he really did say that). But this lady on WFTV seemed very disturbed that people say he's from Puerto Rico, saying that he told her his relatives are "from Spain". (Of course, it is possible to be born in Puerto Rico from a family who originated in Spain!) Anyway, what's all the conflicting info about??

I'm with ya Kimberly. As Nancy Grace says, "The devil dances tonight." Goodnight everyone.

who on earth, or at least in PR would want to have a convicted felon, and likely murder, selfish lying thieving prima donna staying with them...I literally can not imagine anyone even in Jose's family saying..sure ,come on over to this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurumsal