2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DMarko reports: One plane left carrying golfers to Ohio. Other plane still on tarmac with officers nearby. #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

When they pulled into the parking garage at the B of A, a few minutes later a taxi and three other cars came out, so she could have gone in any one of them, hit the interstate, etc...

Bet they hired the taxi and drivers as decoys, and she is with JB tonight laughing about the plane watch.

I'd bet the entire family is relocating back to Ohio. I really hope not one of them ever has a day's peace EVER the rest of their miserable lives.

People like them strive on chaos, they love the attention, and feeling like "stars"....so darn sick!

maybe that tweeter was right...seizures from xanax withdrawal

FWIW - newest tweet

johnfranklin11 cadesert02
They changed the flightplan! She is on the way to Port Columbus Intl KCMH #caseyanthony
8 minutes ago

That's the same guy who was tweeting she was going to Palm Springs, staying in a mansion, etc, etc. I don't believe him.

NYC, Spain, PR~ does it really matter where Baez says he was born ????
We know he can ssstttrrreeeeeetttccchhh the truth when it suits his cause.

I think an "obvious" golf trip would be a great ruse to get Casey out of FL. When somebody said upthread she could be stuck in a golf bag or suitcase, I pictured about 3 strips of duct tape.....

:great: MUCH THANKS TO ALL for the updates and links this evening !

:maddening: I just cannot believe that CFCA is "free" ... well, for the time being ... I believe she WILL do "something" again ...

:maddening: I just NEVER thought she would be "WALK FREE" ...

Poor little Caylee ... may she Rest in Peace.

I am watching aN LA car chase instead. An exciting one. Crazy manuevers on a crowded fwy in downtown LA. And supposedly the guy has 2 felony strikes so this could get him 20 years so he ain't stopping til he runs out of gas.

Daughter has been watching it in another room. What network are you watching?

"Jose Angel Baez was born in Puerto Rico in 1969. According to reports, Baez grew up in the Bronx and South Florida by his single mother. He dropped out of Homestead High School in ninth grade.

At the age of 17, he got married, became a father, earned a GED diploma and joined the Navy in 1986.

Photos Casey Anthony Trial Evidence

In 1997, he graduated from St. Thomas University's School of Law in Miami. When Baez applied to become a lawyer before the Florida Board of Bar Examiners, his admission was denied, due that he had failed to pay for child support.

It took him 8 years to establish himself as a defense lawyer. In 2005 he was admitted into the Florida Bar Association which allows him to practice any state of the American union or any state of the country."http://en.terra.com/latin-in-america/news/terra_exclusive_interview_with_casey_anthonys_lawyer_jose_baez/hof15569

I thought lawyers had to pass a bar exam for certain states if those states did not offer reciprocity? AZlawyer is that correct???

well that's it for me.... from this moment on Ill do everything i can to purge the very thought of this witch from my mind....

I hope someday I run into a key player (i.e. ICA, CA, LA, JB, CM, AF, and her other nonsignificant lawyer groupies who i like to call SLEAZY) and Ill give them a mouthfull to be sure....

i will BAN anything that has to do with her (and them)! She's not going to make any money because of me! Ill ban any and all interview stations (even if that means giving up Dancing with the Stars!)

sorry, rant over..................

I was only hoping to run into JA or Yuri or LDB or HHBP to tell them how much we all admired their professionalism and dignity. I hope I never run into most of the dt.

bobkealing bob kealing
Attorney @Johnmorgan says son attorney @MattMorganESQ did see #CaseyAnthony at BOA building. I'm seeking details.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
What the heck would he be doing there on a Saturday night?

Monday, Nancy Grace: BOMBSHELL-Casey Anthony leaving jail at this very minute...

bobkealing bob kealing
According to his father John Morgan, @MattMorganESQ "thinks she is still in" Bank of America building. #CaseyAnthony.

I, too, have had enough.

And Im gonna be honest...I don't want to support the A's in any way, shape or form...but I am always gonna have my ear to the ground. And I'll be back here as soon as I wake up tomorrow to see what I missed.

I go to bed with a heavy heart. I didn't think this day/night/morning would happen in my lifetime.

Love you guys and catch you tomorrow (when the USA beats Japan!! GO USA!)

I did not know about that.....maybe setting the stage to get her disability benefits.
I hope not...plenty of folks have epilepsy...might mean she won't be driving a car anytime soon...if it's even true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery