2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the color of that shirt KC wore exiting jail the same color as the last shirt Caylee wore, that was found near her remains?

:anguish::anguish::anguish:

Wouldn't put it past the legal assistant wanna be to have a sharpie writing big trouble comes in small packages on it too.

Thanks ANJ ! :seeya:
didn't see all of the bags being lifted on but it would be an excellent escape plan ... It would be cheaper I would think to fly out on a chartered jet ... who knows ...
I'm sort of still leaning towards holding up at Mason's office for a few hours ...

If people can camp out over night for a cheap DVD player the day after Thanksgiving...I am thinking it will take more than a few hours to lose all of the diehard protesters (pun unintended).

BBM

something real exciting is probably about to happen because I am leaving my computer and going to bed.

So glad I have gotten to ride out these past 3 years with you guys.

Big & Old money lives in Westchester County.

Yes................I know that that Westchester Co. is home to a lot of wealthy people (I'm orig. from NY - upstate), but wondering if anyone in particular associated with this case. Geraldo? Where does he live?

This was my initial thought after the verdict and sentencing. Geraldo is a close friend of JB's and he will cater to whatever JB demands to get that first interview. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Geraldo sprung for expenses of transportation and putting KC up somewhere.

It wouldn't surprise me either ... Geraldo would probably be very generous if it meant getting an interview ... and he certainly has the means

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Planes I can see are tethered down, don't appear ready for flight. #caseyanthony
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

something real exciting is probably about to happen because I am leaving my computer and going to bed.

So glad I have gotten to ride out these past 3 years with you guys.

And with that same sentiment, I say goodnight! :rocker:

orlandosentinel

@orlandosentinel photographer Red Huber, who was inside jail when #caseyanthony was released, discusses what he saw http://thesent.nl/qECGLd
14 minutes ago via TweetDeck

I don't know...they would have to leave sometime and surely at least one media person would be waiting...I think she could have left Orlando in one of the cars they switched out in the parking garage hours ago, maybe the taxi, or another car. She may have flown out of a small airport in another city by now.

Could one of you that lives close by please go to the B of A Bldg & up to CM's office on the 21st floor,
knock on the door & ask if Casey is there?

I need to get to bed.

Casey Anthony News13
The only flight that left executive airport after midnight according to records is about to land in columbus Ohio #CaseyAnthony

Well, later this morning hopefully I'll find out she isn't anywhere near me, and I can forget about her. God willing she won't even be in the US, but that is unlikely I guess. Goin' to sleep.

She is probably laying on CM's couch in his office eating McDonalds food till the right time, and then she will leave to wherever she is going.

It wouldn't surprise me either ... Geraldo would probably be very generous if it meant getting an interview ... and he certainly has the means

Capone's vault killed his credibility:floorlaugh:,Murderer Casey Anthony interview will kill his career :loser:IMO.BOYCOTT!:woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed