2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke. Narcissist wanting attention. Move :abduction::abduction:eek:n!

Did you ever see such a team of immature juveniles like this lot? They claim represent justice. Frightening.

it makes no sense that Casey would return wearing her getoutofjailfree uniform - if she's trying to return to orlando incognito.

no sense at all.

even a raincoat could have solved that problem.

I'm grading them an "F" for Faking it. :cow:

We've all seen Casey run or at least walk fast over the last three years.
The gait on this blankethead is totally different than I've seen on Casey.

I agree completely. Rewatch the video of her leaving the jail. She fully extends and almost pops out her legs when she walks. Since I'm in rehab for knee surgery I could really "SEE" that. It's a full extension from the knee down and it's a quick jerky look.

There's no way that's even the same shirt she was wearing on her release. When she was released, her shirt was pulled all the way down to her hips. The shirt on this girl practically shows the skin above her rear end. Who are the two guys, by the way?[B/]

BBM

I think the one on the left is Andrea Lyon!

No one was buying Casey's story for the past three years, and the fact that she was acquitted hasn't raised the price that reasonable people will pay for more of the same. The DT was banking on striking a HUGE deal for Casey to be interviewed on national TV, but there are no interested parties. The phantom Casey-sightings will soon be old news because no one really cares, and no one can make us care. Burned toast, anyone?

I agree completely. Rewatch the video of her leaving the jail. She fully extends and almost pops out her legs when she walks. Since I'm in rehab for knee surgery I could really "SEE" that. It's a full extension from the knee down and it's a quick jerky look.

It looks like a man to me.

How sad a soul would you have to be to agree to be the body decoy for FCA? Talk about bad roles... Maybe it's one of Toddy's nekkid buddies.

Is there another female in the world right now that would need to cover herself with a blanket upon exiting a private plane, the exact same plane that Casey Anthony was said to have boarded two days ago? I mean really!

SHE doesn't need to cover herself with a blanket, fgs. Take that blanket off and walk like a normal person. Look for a normal life for yourself. This is all baloney for Baez $$$. Keeping up the curiosity, keeping her as a celebrity

I must admit I am somewhat entertained by this chase around because I think that they may be having trouble getting big, dignified dollars and need to keep her isolated. And/or that she might be a behavioral problem for the DT. Awwwww...

Not sure where to post this......

If FCA does do an interview, that information can be used/brought up during her depositions/court hearings concerning those that are suing her, correct?

TIA

you know, first off the media is playing right into casey's ego. they're still making it all about casey and forgetting about caylee. second of all...if they keep this up they could get someone killed. how do they know some nut isn't out there that decides to take justice in their own hands and decide to kill casey. the media says casey is spotted in such and such area. the nut goes there and spots someone that perhaps LOOKS like casey and kills her. we would have an innocent person killed and a person that really needed mental help now being punished for something the media would be responsible for.

This is so true, remember the woman in OK who was attacked because she looked a little like Casey? Its really dangerous to report like this:(

Interview by Kathy of JA. Very informative. I agree with JA. I think FCA should just be ignored. She loves all this attention. We are giving her bella vita by giving her the attention she craves.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28498264/index.html

Not sure where to post this......

If FCA does do an interview, that information can be used/brought up during her depositions/court hearings concerning those that are suing her, correct?

TIA

Correct.

Did anyone screen shot the pic of someone with a blanket over their head?

Comapre to the guy on the left - blanket head looks way too tall to me:

2zxzbjb.jpg

She's quickly becoming yesterday's news. The real interest is in Caylee and other victims all over the world like her. Today's headlines contain so much tragedy...Tyler Hadley, the mansion murder/suicide (?) in Cali....time to turn our attention to other things. In fact, I need to read something inspirational and uplifting. Anybody else?

We like to hunt and the hunt is on thanks to the big mouthed Baez and Mason. Casey gets made any where now, she will have to leave for another hide a way. Seems like fun now but will get real old and expensive soon.

No one was buying Casey's story for the past three years, and the fact that she was acquitted hasn't raised the price that reasonable people will pay for more of the same. The DT was banking on striking a HUGE deal for Casey to be interviewed on national TV, but there are no interested parties. The phantom Casey-sightings will soon be old news because no one really cares, and no one can make us care. Burned toast, anyone?
Yes you're so right Bette.
JB is scared. He should be. LOL!
He's stuck with an evil sociopath that has a major crush on him. He believed that he was holding the answer to some fast quick $$$ and now people are steering clear of it (her)!
There's no legit interest in this murderous pariah and poor JB doesn't know what to do except play these silly games now!
Attention seeking behavior!

Comapre to the guy on the left - blanket head looks way too tall to me:

2zxzbjb.jpg

Nice study. Does not look like Casey. I can't believe Baez and Mason have nothing better to do than play hide and seek with KC. Couple of clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemo1961