2011.07.19 Casey Anthony possibly spotted back in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's amusing that the press is willing to seek out her whereabouts and get pictures for nothing.

I don't see anyone offering them money for pictures atm.

It's more head games ... going on television pretending that they want people to leave Ms Anthony alone, and then at the same time pulling publicity stunts to keep the momentum going. Baez and Mason remind me of a couple of little girls prancing around in their ballerina skirts, occasionally head butting someone in the butt, demanding that people pay attention to their baby killer.

Has anyone seen Baez?...If FICA was in orlando you would see her new daddy around. The question should be wheres Baez because where ever he is, she's right there behind him! The DT is trying to keep the public primed so when the interview finally hits the network everyone will want to watch...Not me!
I would guess she's probably sitting on Geraldo's boat getting plenty of sun, working on more lies...

I think the woman with the towel/blanket over her head was CM's wife getting the he!! out of there... and CM just happened to have a bright pink shirt and bright blue tennis shoes for her to wear while running to the plane...LOL.. :D

MAC_Superstar_logo.jpg

Superstar. The next Lindsey Lohan. Even bad publicity is good.

The moment I seen her wearing that extra bright shirt, I rolled my eyes... "Keep your eye on the bright pink shirt..!!" and bright blue tennis shoes too...
It didn't fool me one bit... There ruse was very transparent from the start......
I hope they all realize how amazing they are...... amazingly immature that is.... and are making complete fools of themselves...!!!!!
I would hope that the bar association takes action against these two idiots..!! because it sure makes defense lawyers look bad...!!!!

Yeah,....but,............where is she? Most defense lawyers would applaud Baez for his hoodwinking of the press, especially after pulling off the bogus acquittal of the century.

And now gone: http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Casey_Anthony_on_St_George_Island_125847923.html

I think the one reason that people want to see Ms Anthony is to see what she has done to change her looks ... only for the purpose of continuing to recognize and shun her.

"The coastal community of St. George Island is abuzz about Casey Anthony possibly staying at a rental home there.

WCTV has confirmed that the plane that Casey Anthony left Orlando on landed on St. George Island today at 1:11 p.m. Flight records show that plane left Baton Rouge Metro at 10:37 am CST and landed on the island's private airstrip. The plane is owned by California attorney Todd Macaluso, one of Anthony's former lawyers.

Sources tell Eyewitness News that Anthony's attorneys have rented a house for her on the island.

No one has spotted her,and it's uncertain at which home she may be staying, but we have been told she is staying in a gated community: "The Plantation."

Reports have surfaced in California, Puerto Rico, and even back in Orlando that Anthony may be staying in those areas. WCTV has a crew on St. George Island and will bring more information as it becomes available."

Can somebody fill me in on that story? I guess I missed it. Sounds fascinating!

They were spotted in jail sharing a piece of licorice during a meeting. He was also admonished several times for hugging her and having too much physical contact in jail ... which is verboten even for a lawyer.

I think that the cash cow's udder is not at all worth milking...LOL..

I surely don't care about a "first photo"..... I've seen three years of her..!!
I surely don't care about an interview........I've heard three years of lies..!!

I am curious where she is..... but wouldn't give 5 bucks to find out either...!!

I'm not very concerned about Casey recieving money from anything...
I'm not very concerned about Cindy recieving money from anything...

The only person who might recieve an money at this point, would be someone who has life insurance on her..... !!!!

Sad but true...!!!

I have actually wondered if Baez has taken out a life insurance policy on Ms Anthony.

It kinda reminded me of the bolin woman ..attorney on defense that is married to serial killer...goodness what a group. eek

I think that the cash cow's udder is not at all worth milking...LOL..

I surely don't care about a "first photo"..... I've seen three years of her..!!
I surely don't care about an interview........I've heard three years of lies..!!

I am curious where she is..... but wouldn't give 5 bucks to find out either...!!

I'm not very concerned about Casey recieving money from anything...
I'm not very concerned about Cindy recieving money from anything...

The only person who might recieve an money at this point, would be someone who has life insurance on her..... !!!!

Sad but true...!!!

I agree with you frog.

I'm sitting here listening/watching HLN and Vinnie talking about a 4 year old girl who's being ordered into her stepfather's custody.. Problem is, the stepfather is a registered sex offender. I would rather follow THAT story than all the little games that Baez and Mason want to play to promote their own media agendas. I'm with you though.. Something uplifting in the news would be absolutely wonderful.

This is the saddest news. What on earth is that judge thinking? THIS is what people should be protesting. Save that baby. Caylee is dead...this baby will be too if something isn't done to stop it.

Well they're certainly creating a buzz.
If thes holding the blanket up so it doesn't muss her hair (vain? Check.) then it would pull up the. Shirt as well as make her appear taller.

If it were FCA she would've adjusted that shirt 10 times between the plane and airport...nope not her, not buying it!

rumor has it she is in Arizone at this spa :Mii Amo Spa Sedona

This whole thing is such a farse. Why in the world would she still be wearing the same clothes? I don't believe it was her for a minute.

Hopefully someone fitted her with a parachute and dumped her out kicking and screaming over Cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592