2011.07.19 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Look under the bed at MawMaw's.:floorlaugh:

Ray just nailed it, they are using us to up the fee for interviews/photos, etc...

all i have to say, who cares where she is. who cares what they are doing with the media.

everyone who follows/reports on falls for it hook line and sinker. if i were the defense team and kc i would do the same thing, then go sit back and laugh at the idiots who are playing this game of cat and mouse. the followers are getting what they deserve.

NG

Local reporter Robyn is still at the Caylee memorial on Suburban Drive. She believes JB is playing cat & mouse game looking for the highest bidder for photographs.

Marc Klaas being introduced.

NG saying either this woman is "tot mom" back in Orlando or a big prank.

MK saying everyone seems to forget there's a dead little girl. Everyone is vying for blood money. It should be about a little girl.

NG has news for JB: The last laugh will be on you.

NG: introduces Mark Klaas. Either this is Tot Mom back in Orlando or a big prank? What does that say to you?

MK: This is so cynical. Her people said she should have been left alone, now they are playing this game. Characters are vying for blood money. Moral imperative to keep your morals straight. It is really about a little girl or it should be about a little girl.

NG:...I got news for you, Baez. The last laugh is going to be on you.

Where is GA & CA? Funny how they dropped out of sight as soon as the FCA did..

Baez is a very immatrue man. He also is narcissistic and enjoys having the one-up on you. Mason likes to stick it in your face. DS is well.......a person w/o a pogo stick!

Don't know about the rest of ya'll but I could give a ratz a$$ if FICA is in Orlando or not, don't care but I am Da*n tired of JB & CO. pi$$ing on Caylee's grave!

The media needs to just drop this story, IMO. Let some enterprising member of the public get the first shot of Casey. The media should not be this interested, it speaks badly of them and I am sorry to see mainstream local Orlando media in on the chase. I thought they had the "pulse" of their city and that the city would really not give a rat's butt where Casey is or what she is doing.

This is the man who made a video of himself running naked on a beach. I think that shows how mature he is. Why would anyone think this has any credence?

The media should look for Lee, GA, CA, Mallory and her mother....follow the money!

NG

JB claims no involvement in the "ruse".

KB going over again what happened this afternoon and how WFTV got the video. Tips came into station that "tot mom" was at CM's pool. Sent helicopter over gated community. KB says TM was on the phone at the plane, looked up and saw news helicopter.

NG saying JB now wants us to believe he doesn't know his former co-counsel is doing?

I think NG needs to go to one of those restful spas she is showing now...

This is the man who made a video of himself running naked on a beach. I think that shows how mature he is. Why would anyone think this has any credence?
I don't think I want to see BAEZ or MASON running in the buff, unarmed..:floorlaugh:

After wathcing the video I doubt it's CFCA.
However I think it may actually be CM's assistant Liz F.They are trying to keep the mystery of where she is on the front page.

NG

JB claims no involvement in the "ruse".

KB going over again what happened this afternoon and how WFTV got the video. Tips came into station that "tot mom" was at CM's pool. Sent helicopter over gated community. KB says TM was on the phone at the plane, looked up and saw news helicopter.

NG saying JB now wants us to believe he doesn't know his former co-counsel is doing?

Why was the new attorney from JB's office seen leaving the airport? Is William keeping secrets from JB? jmo

NG

Reporter Robyn also got a letter today; tip that Casey is staying with DCS on her 55 acre property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592