2011.07.21 HLN & FOX News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror number three stated that she totally disregarded the chloroform evidence. CA is worried about damaged credibility perhaps?
Sorry, to quote GA, but that's funny to me...

OMG now George and Cindy are talking to their lawyer about sueing the guy who testified about the chloroform searches? Your lying daughter has her attorney tell people you molested her and covered up a murder and you leave her alone and go after the computer guy? WTH is wrong with these people and their greed? They need to just go away. No one remembers the chloroform searches, they remember how disfunctional the family is based on information from your DAUGHTER and the accusations made my JB throughout the trial. If they are going to sue anyone, sue their daughter with a wrongful death suit! they all just need to go crawl back under their rock. How horrible. The whole lot of them are disgusting!

What I don't get is that their daughter just got acquitted of FIRST DEGREE MURDER....why can't the A's, KC, her attorneys, et al, just be unbelievably grateful... and go away...(even tho they ALL know she is guilty as hell)and let the Orlando community and all of America and those around the world hoping for justice for Caylee heal? Why?

All of you...please go away.

OMG now George and Cindy are talking to their lawyer about sueing the guy who testified about the chloroform searches? Your lying daughter has her attorney tell people you molested her and covered up a murder and you leave her alone and go after the computer guy? WTH is wrong with these people and their greed? They need to just go away. No one remembers the chloroform searches, they remember how disfunctional the family is based on information from your DAUGHTER and the accusations made my JB throughout the trial. If they are going to sue anyone, sue their daughter with a wrongful death suit! they all just need to go crawl back under their rock. How horrible. The whole lot of them are disgusting!

bbm Exactly what they should do. wth is wrong with these people??? CA is very lucky she didn't get charged with Perjury. Maybe that should be re-evaluated.

He made CA look bad. jmo

I tried to think of it that way but she actually made herself look bad. The state didn't go after her for perjury and they said the wouldn't. Regardless of the times, it was obvious that she lied on the stand when she said she looked up chlorophyll. There wasn't anything on their computer about chlorophyll. Any credibility issues that there are surrounding them was brought on by themselves. She needs to stop blaming everyone else, stop talking about how much she loves her daughter and how beautiful her long hair is and start placing the blame where it belongs. With Casey!! I am sorry for being so harsh but I am so sick of all the lives these people have ruined or tried to ruin to save their precious image. Their image is shot, let it go. Earn some respect by disappearing!

I personally think they all have a sense of invincibility myself. Like I said, nothing surprises me anymore with the A's..

They want to sue Bradley who made an honest mistake versus CA who blatantly perjured herself? That's rich. They are despicable people and I'd bet a mil it is CA behind it. All she wants is the money.

Now I wish they had pressed charges against CA. WTF is wrong with these people? Their lawyer is a too. The man made a mistake and stated as such as soon as he knew it. GMAB.

They want to sue Bradley who made an honest mistake versus CA who blatantly perjured herself? That's rich. They are despicable people and I'd bet a mil it is CA behind it. All she wants is the money.

If this makes it to court, we're going to need considerably more "pie pans". lol

They have no shame and no morals. No wonder they have no Granddaughter.

GA and CA have huge brass ones, in my opinion, to sue someone who was dragged into this mess because of things their daughter did. They should be thanking their lucky stars that KC wasn't convicted of murder and that CA wasn't taken to court for perjury and instead they're making more people miserable. They must be very sad, pathetic people.

OMG ... these people don't quit !! Didn't Cindy lie and say SHE did the searches (plural) for chloroform ! Wasn't she proven to have lied under oath when Gentiva testified she was at work ?? Shouldn't Cynthia be more careful about opening that can of worms ?? WTH ?

They act like they want to "get even" with everyone. Isn't it enough that she is collecting disability and doesn't have to work her azz off like the rest of us. She can sit home and watch all of the shows talk about her "mother of the year" daughter? Just let it go and be proud of your little girl. OMG that sounds so spiteful but they need to just stop. This is all her fault! Everything that happened to them is her fault, not the meter reader, not the police, not Tim Miller, not Nancy Grace, not the public, not the prosecuters, not even JB...Just Casey. If they can come to terms with that, then maybe they truly can get on with their lives rather than subjecting themselves to more criticism with their organizations. Go watch your son get married and enjoy him and his family. Forget Casey, honor Caylee's memory and get on with your lives.

George and Cindy may talk soon. Hmmmm... Wonder what they will say. Nothing surprises me with the A's anymore..

ORLANDO --

George and Cindy Anthony are starting to move on from their daughter Casey's trial.

Attorney Mark Lippman said the family is looking at trying to heal, though neither George nor Cindy have talked to their daughter yet. Lippman said when that will happen is unclear. They also don't know where she is, though they know she is safe.

What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-talk-soon,-lawyer-says#.TijH1Oa1ipk.facebook

Well, doesn't that just beat all? :floorlaugh:

Oh my Lord! It just never ends with these despicable people.

That is totally unbelievable. The sense of entitlement that entire family has is unprecedented. They simply have no shame.

Now I wish they had pressed charges against CA. WTF is wrong with these people? Their lawyer is a too. The man made a mistake and stated as such as soon as he knew it. GMAB.

If book and TV deals ARE in the Anthonys' future, then Lippman knows exactly what he is doing ... going where the money is ... I no longer give him the benefit of the doubt after hearing him outright lie several times about the Anthonys ...
Just look at how many times he's been on TV or in the news lately ...
drumming up business for the Anthonys .. disgusting

George and Cindy may talk soon. Hmmmm... Wonder what they will say. Nothing surprises me with the A's anymore..

ORLANDO --

George and Cindy Anthony are starting to move on from their daughter Casey's trial.

Attorney Mark Lippman said the family is looking at trying to heal, though neither George nor Cindy have talked to their daughter yet. Lippman said when that will happen is unclear. They also don't know where she is, though they know she is safe.

What he does know is the couple may soon talk about the ordeal.

"It's part of the healing process," Lippman said, "so I figure they'll start talking about things sooner rather than later."

Lippman also said the couple was looking at going on a trip, with the help of supporters. The tip was not paid for by any media organization. They will also stay in Orlando.

Lippman is also talking to them about a potential lawsuit against John Bradley, the software engineer who testified that someone had search for chloroform 84 times on the Anthony home computer.

"He should have vetted the evidence and corrected it before he ever submitted it," Lippman said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-talk-soon,-lawyer-says#.TijH1Oa1ipk.facebook

Oh goody! Just what the World needs right now?!?! Like we really need to hear anything they have to say?? I've heard enough from these people to last me a lifetime.

And they are going on a trip with the help of their supporters? How cute!

Oh, and what does the 84 times have to do with Cindy? She didn't search for the chloroform... we all know she lied about it. And it was Casey on trial... not Cindy?? These people are disgusting!!

GA and CA have huge brass ones, in my opinion, to sue someone who was dragged into this mess because of things their daughter did. They should be thanking their lucky stars that KC wasn't convicted of murder and that CA wasn't taken to court for perjury and instead they're making more people miserable. They must be very sad, pathetic people.

So CA wants to sue Mr. Bradley for a computer mistake on a search that was proven in court by impeaching CA's testimony that she could not have made those searches???

Oh, let her sue...second time's a charm. Maybe CA'll will get it next time that while she claimed she was looking for chlorophyll because her dogs were "sleepy" and "lethargic" that KC, at the same time, was actually looking up How to Make Chloroform. CA, CA listen to yourself and pay attention. Your dogs are sleeping more than usual and someone in the house wants to know how to sedate someone. How did you miss that? We all got it. Jury missed it.....but we all got it. jmo

What could they possibly say that they haven't already. I can hear Cindy now, "I told you it was junk science. I told you they had no proof. I told you, I told you!" Oh and of course they will let us know how upset they are with JB for choosing to go with that defense. Of course their precious daughter couldn't have told him anything like that. After all, he was just trying to make a name for himself and is taking advantage of their sweet, innocent Casey. Puke!!!

They act like they want to "get even" with everyone. Isn't it enough that she is collecting disability and doesn't have to work her azz off like the rest of us. She can sit home and watch all of the shows talk about her "mother of the year" daughter? Just let it go and be proud of your little girl. OMG that sounds so spiteful but they need to just stop. This is all her fault! Everything that happened to them is her fault, not the meter reader, not the police, not Tim Miller, not Nancy Grace, not the public, not the prosecuters, not even JB...Just Casey. If they can come to terms with that, then maybe they truly can get on with their lives rather than subjecting themselves to more criticism with their organizations. Go watch your son get married and enjoy him and his family. Forget Casey, honor Caylee's memory and get on with your lives.

:clap: AMEN !!
They don't seem to be afraid of people that may have given them a pass that were accused of all kinds of things by the Ants nor people they've succeeded at making trouble for ... not afraid at all that this will incite people to turn around and sue them for actual harm they've done to them ...
I would love to see a class action suit against them and their foul, lying mouths ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp