2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trayvon Martin was a free citizen of the United States of America and an invited guest at a residence in that gated community. He was under no obligation to walk or appear to walk in any particular manner toward any location purposefully or casually.

He was a free person and was not obligated to appear as if he was going anywhere. GZ had no right to impose his will onto another free person but he chose to anyway. It seems to be a pattern with that guy.

GZ also can go anywhere he wants to, as he is living in that gated community. He can also ask people questions, there is no law that says he can't.

Trayvon went to the store. If his father had been home, he wouldn't have gone to the store?
Illegal drug in his system? It's pot, not oxycodon, FPS. It's not like he was out in the dark with a lethal weapon.

PS- When you lose a child (or any loved one for that matter), you do play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game. You don't think his father wishes he could turn back time? Must we contribute to this poor father's pain?

Well prosecution appears to be playing woulda shoulda game. The whole case appears to be based on nothing more than "if Zimmerman didn't leave his car none of this would have happened." Where is information on who started the fight? I don't see any. Witness observed Zimmerman being beat up, not the other way around. Zimmerman is the one with injuries to show for it.

And? Do you know what "intermediate" actually means? You think defense won't get experts to explain it to the jury?
Everything on the net I have found says intermediate is 6-8 inches to 24-30 inches.

Well prosecution is sure playing woulda shoulda game. The whole case appears to be based on nothing more than "if Zimmerman didn't leave his car none of this would have happened." Where is information on who started the fight? I don't see any. Witness observed Zimmerman being beat up, not the other way around. Zimmerman is the one with injuries to show for it.

And if that is all they have then I will be outraged. Simply getting out of his vehicle was not a criminal act and he should not be tried for murder. Part of me hopes that they do show evidence that There was probable cause to at least arrest him. Otherwise that makes me one sad American. JMO

I think the term was 'intermediate range'.

That doesn't mean "feat." It means within inches.

If the term "intermediate range" was used for the body and the term "contact" was used for the hoodie, there must have been distance between hoodie and body. Meaning, the hoodie was not in contact with the body. There was a gap between.

Is there another way for a gap to be between hoodie and body, other than TM was over GZ causing the hoodie to hang down from TM forming a gap?

I'll go by what the ME said.

The ME gave a large variance---from inches to a foot and a half. But the forensics team was able to narrow it down because of the stippling on the sweatshirt. That makes it an accurate finding, imo.

My user name is rossva. First part is my name, Ross, second part is Va, for Virginia. Born and raised in both the central and northern partsand I heard neither a Virginia accent, nor a slurring of words in the non emergency 911 call. In fact, Manassas is northern Virginia, where there really isn't an accent at all.

OMG! RossVA, on this rare occasion...I wholeheartedly agree...

RE:the Slurring
What I heard was a slow almost too slow speaking pattern but not really a slurring of words.

But ITA, GZ does not have a Southern accent, nor does he have a Virginia, proper, accent. He sounds like almost everyone who was born and raised in Northern Virginia...surprisingly he doesn't even have that Prince William County accent :) IYKWIM...

It sickens me that people still want GZ to be found guilty and be sent to life in prison.

BOTH of them made mistakes that night.

Quit blaming EVERYTHING on Zimmerman.

The watermelon can placed on Trayvon's body.

No other belongings stored on his body is there?

dsc_0043_20120517174035_640_480.jpg
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ctures-evidence-photos-released-in-the-sh-035

Of all the pictures, I found that so disrespectful...not to mention the fact that they photographed the evidence after it had been moved from his sweatshirt to the ground and then on top of his dead body. This whole investigation was trash from minute one. IMO.

And if that is all they have then I will be outraged. Simply getting out of his vehicle was not a criminal act and he should not be tried for murder. Part of me hopes that they do show evidence that There was probable cause to at least arrest him. Otherwise that makes me one sad American. JMO

I'm sad because a young Man who hadn't even graduated was snuffed out in his youth due to an over agresssive wanna be cop playing NWC.

Of all the pictures, I found that so disrespectful...not to mention the fact that they photographed the evidence after it had been moved from his sweatshirt to the ground and then on top of his dead body. This whole investigation was trash from minute one. IMO.

This is disgusting. I can't stand the SPD and hope the Feds bust their little Boy's Club wide open and expose them for who they really are. How disrespectful can you get?????

The information about rustling in the bushes might be the missing piece. It's possible TM hid in the bushes and it could be determined to be "lying in wait."

The bushes information might not help the TM case at all.

Just as likely, if not more likely, that the man with the gun "was lying in wait."

The only one involved in this event who had scratches all over his head and face was the suspect, George Michael Zimmerman.

I'm sad because a young Man who hadn't even graduated was snuffed out in his youth due to an over agresssive wanna be cop playing NWC.

Well when the evidence proves that I will join you. Until then, the whole situation makes me sad but doesn't mean I am ready to convict.

Aman being savagely beaten will act in self preservation. At 17 this was no child. this was a young adult. Until the beating, no one abused him. He was in no fear of a man he was beating into the cement.
RE:BBM
You don't know that GZ did or did not start this physical contact. There is absolutely no proof that GZ didn't grab Trayvon or even grab him and force him to the ground.

Just as likely, if not more likely, that the man with the gun "was lying in wait."

The only one involved in this event who had scratches all over his head and face was the suspect, George Michael Zimmerman.

The GF information of TM and here he comes indicates GZ was in sight and moving. Apparently TM saw GZ easily enough. So, GZ wasn't hiding.

RE:BBM
You don't know that GZ did or did not start this physical contact. There is absolutely no proof that GZ didn't grab Trayvon or even grab him and force him to the ground.

There is no proof that he did either. There is proof that GZ had injuries though.

It sickens me that people still want GZ to be found guilty and be sent to life in prison.

BOTH of them made mistakes that night.

Quit blaming EVERYTHING on Zimmerman.

Seriously? What mistakes did Trayvon make? Wearing a hoodie? He was walking in a neighborhood he had a legal right to be in. I have not seen a speck of any wrongdoing on his part. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny