2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1

I noticed that too Cymbaline - it must have been a typo because in the narrative it states June 28 11:30 pm to June 29 3am. To monitor suspect 1 conversing with suspect 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a typo! I wonder if Detective Jamie Nolen actually authored the document and an assistant typed it up, but nobody was proofing or checking for accuracy including the judge who signed it. If the recipient was careless and didn't read the whole document but just that last part, they could send records for the wrong dates.

Bates page #2946 and #2950 this is for a Verizon wireless preservation of phone number ***-***-0004
And phone number ***-***-3006
Looks to be the burner phones/alternate phones used. *Requesting texts, calls,photos, videos, music, blogs and all data.
From period- 6/23/15- 7/2/16. This put the two phones out of commission and prevented further communication between the two callers.
**should yield highly interesting information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how a burner phone is traced to an individual assuming he was smart enough to pay in cash (and not get caught on camera at Walmart)?

Well there ya go folks. There is actual PROOF that I am lacking in the intelligence area. :giggle:
I thought CWW and JR were searching for an actual :laugh: "Race Track." (As in horse racing or greyhound racing) :lol:
I always knew that I was just average in the "book learnin" category, but thought my common sense was pretty darn good. Seems I would wrong. :scared:

I didn't think they actually went to the RT...just thought it was odd that they were searching for it. :blushing:

Well considering these wise guys searched for a beach to go to after they committed a horrific murder, a race track wouldn't surprise me.

Does anyone know how a burner phone is traced to an individual assuming he was smart enough to pay in cash (and not get caught on camera at Walmart)?
Hi ya Rivers! I'll try a couple of guesses...Fingerprints, DNA, cell tower pinging coinciding with verifiable geograph locations.
(Gosh that sounded awfully technical, coming from me, huh? Can you hear me now?) Let's say a cell tower pinged the burner phone at/near La Guardia airport at 3 pm-ish...and MS is seen dropping wife off at airport 3pm-ish. Four hours later MS is in Connecticut entering a Movie theater, and a cell tower ping matches up with the burner phone number at the same location....Hope that makes sense. The cell phone and pings, constantly being mirror images of MS's movements would be difficult to explain.

Thank you scout for the timeline!

It sure stands out that AW lied about him being sick. I wonder why she said that vs he was out of town?

Whose phone was used when CW called aw on the afternoon when they were driving back?

I wonder why they stopped at 2:39 a.m. at the racetrac ( lol gas station ) in Brooksville (JR on surveillance) and then from 2:53 to 3:05 am were at the Shell station ( both on surveillance)? What did they not get at the first gas station/ convenience store that they had to go to another one?

ETA I just clicked the link that Scout made and see that CWW appears to be removing the front license plate at the second gas station and JR using $100 bill to pay for about $28 worth of gas? :eek: shades of Jodi arias

Well considering these wise guys searched for a beach to go to after they committed a horrific murder, a race track wouldn't surprise me.
Im wondering if they went to the beach/ocean to clean up. Wonder if anyone saw them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Im wondering if they went to the beach/ocean to clean up. Wonder if anyone saw them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

:dunno: They went to the beach before the murder

ETA they searched for it on the GPS before the murder..and of course they could have also gone afterwards..

That would be kind of interesting. I worked several summers at a local beach as a summer job for public works. Outdoor showers are typically present, and after a busy day, trash cans are overflowing. Not sure how it is now but you don't typically see lot of surveillance camera at beaches, so that might be an absurdly easy way to get rid of trace evidence, and the high volume of people using the showers means anything you might get from the drains would likely be commingled with a lot of other beach goers. A wealth of soaking wet baby diapers what what I recall being a the frequently most unpleasant part of emptying the beach trash cans after a busy weekend... if you're wanting to get rid of evidence, mingling it with other people's refuse is probably a reliable way to obscure, commingle or ruin the integrity of whatever you're trying to hide. Naturally, ocean water itself is pretty reliable in that regard.

That would be kind of interesting. I worked several summers at a local beach as a summer job for public works. Outdoor showers are typically present, and after a busy day, trash cans are overflowing. Not sure how it is now but you don't typically see lot of surveillance camera at beaches, so that might be an absurdly easy way to get rid of trace evidence, and the high volume of people using the showers means anything you might get from the drains would likely be commingled with a lot of other beach goers. A wealth of soaking wet baby diapers what what I recall being a the frequently most unpleasant part of emptying the beach trash cans after a busy weekend... if you're wanting to get rid of evidence, mingling it with other people's refuse is probably a reliable way to obscure, commingle or ruin the integrity of whatever you're trying to hide. Naturally, ocean water itself is pretty reliable in that regard.

Thanks for sharing Corq! I wonder if the outdoor showers would have been accessible in the middle of the night and if the beach is patrolled by LE? Seems like public parks, beaches etc... often have a regular LE presence at night (swinging by type deal). If the showers weren't an option the ocean would have been a viable alternative. Seems like the perfect spot to cleanup undetected vs. a truck stop shower.

:dunno: They went to the beach before the murder

ETA they searched for it on the GPS before the murder..and of course they could have also gone afterwards..
I think they might have gone again after to clean up and that is why you see CWW wearing the water shoes they bought in the gas station surveillance photo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think they might have gone again after to clean up and that is why you see CWW wearing the water shoes they bought in the gas station surveillance photo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great point! Perhaps going to the beach was to backtrack to do surveillance on the beach for that very point. Perhaps they specifically were at the beach during daylight and dark hours before the murder to see where would be the best place to go afterwards quickly.

I wonder how far their house was from the water.

Great point! Perhaps going to the beach was to backtrack to do surveillance on the beach for that very point. Perhaps they specifically were at the beach during daylight and dark hours before the murder to see where would be the best place to go afterwards quickly.

I wonder how far their house was from the water.

It takes about 10-12 min from Jarvis to the Bonita Beach park facility (Public Beach). There are additional more private accesses (9) North of that location, adding about 2 more minutes between accesses.

I noticed in the docs, that they searched for BB (Bonita Beach) at 6:17am. That search was created in the vicinity of West Terry Street. It is being noted, that the incident location is off West Terry. Then at app. 9:28 a route is being created to BB from withing Bonita Springs. What did they do from 6:17am to app 9:28am?

I doubt they went to have breakfast, witnesses would have stepped forward by now recognizing the duo. Did they possibly stay in the dog park facility taking a nap? The park is open after sunrise (app 6:31am). They would risk being seen in their vehicle with a MO license plate. Not good.

Where did they go or stay for 3 hrs and 11 minutes?

Also, is local time automatically recorded by the GPS system? Missouri is 1 hour ahead of Florida. I assume the times recorded in the preliminary report
are local, but I am not sure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwemphWmVWU19NVEU/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

It takes about 10-12 min from Jarvis to the Bonita Beach park facility (Public Beach). There are additional more private accesses (9) North of that location, adding about 2 more minutes between accesses.

I noticed in the docs, that they searched for BB (Bonita Beach) at 6:17am. That search was created in the vicinity of West Terry Street. It is being noted, that the incident location is off West Terry. Then at app. 9:28 a route is being created to BB from withing Bonita Springs. What did they do from 6:17am to app 9:28am?

I doubt they went to have breakfast, witnesses would have stepped forward by now recognizing the duo. Did they possibly stay in the dog park facility taking a nap? The park is open after sunrise (app 6:31am). They would risk being seen in their vehicle with a MO license plate. Not good.

Where did they go or stay for 3 hrs and 11 minutes?

Also, is local time automatically recorded by the GPS system? Missouri is 1 hour ahead of Florida. I assume the times recorded in the preliminary report
are local, but I am not sure.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwemphWmVWU19NVEU/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

NIN... there's what looks to be an area not far from TS home, South end of Jarvis then directly East... seems to dead end & be empty land/field area. There's a road on that East side (forgot the name) running N & S, goes N to Terry---no road access to empty land area but may(?) be accessed somehow. Anyone here who is familiar with that area please comment as to IF that area is still vacant field land or what---I asked about that long ago, as to IF they could have accessed Jarvis that way so less risk of being seen.

NIN... there's what looks to be an area not far from TS home, South end of Jarvis then directly East... seems to dead end & be empty land/field area. There's a road on that East side (forgot the name) running N & S, goes N to Terry---no road access to empty land area but may(?) be accessed somehow. Anyone here who is familiar with that area please comment as to IF that area is still vacant field land or what---I asked about that long ago, as to IF they could have accessed Jarvis that way so less risk of being seen.

I am familiar with the area. They built a retirement home on that previously empty field - if that's the one you have in mind-, the American House.

http://www.americanhouse.com/senior...L/zip_34135/american_house_senior_living/6094

-Nin

Anyone else wondering why AW told MF that CWW wasn't able to babysit (frightening thought) because he was feeling I'll, when she knew CWW was in Florida? What did she have to hide? Seems a bit shady to me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm not sure they had enough time to go to the beach after the murder if it's 20 minutes away, and then add 20 minutes to get back to the interstate to head north. Lemme see if I can do visual to show why I'm thinking that. I'm not sure I can do more than 3 photos in one post, so Ill do this one, then the other two and comment on next post.

ScoutScreenCap.JPG

I'm not sure they had enough time to go to the beach after the murder if it's 20 minutes away, and then add 20 minutes to get back to the interstate to head north. Great thought that I have entertained but :dunno: Lemme see if I can do visual to show why I'm thinking that. I'm not sure I can do more than 3 photos in one post, so Ill do this one, then the other two and comment on next post.

View attachment 85704

I'm not seeing that they would have had time to go to the beach now :dunno: I also did times to their on camera surveillance, and that doesn't jive either. UNLESS they were speeding like a bat outta he##. 56 minutes to the first place (at 12:44 am per scout timeline), and 2 hours 19 minutes (at 2:14 am per scout timeline ) to the second place.... with the times that Scout has... doesn't give time to go to the beach? And with the first two not having enough time, from where they were on these two to the next on surveillance jives with mapping routes as going the speed limit.

Thoughts? Just did this as I liked the idea someone posted about also going to the beach afterwards to clean up.... but perhaps they used all those DISPOSABLE FLUSHABLE wipes somewhere? Like at a rest stop? :thinking:
BonitaToPortCharlotte.JPG

BonitaToWesley.JPG

ETA: I didn't have the exact address to do this as I don't know it. Would have of course been best if I had :doh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Platform
Back