4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

Maybe he was only planning on stalking that night, seeing how to get in the house etc.... But then he ran into the victim awake getting food and his plan escalated into 4 murders. The knife was his MO for stalking.

For stalking he could have felt safe taking the phone and turning it off and on.

For murder the phone is usually left behind.....My understanding
That makes sense but my opinion is that he came for murder. He definitely came prepared to my knowledge and this doesn’t appear to be a last minute crime as he nearly left no trace. Except the knife sheath and the sightings of his car.

I do however question why he brought his phone at all. Especially if I am correct in my belief that he came to kill that night.

That makes sense but my opinion is that he came for murder. He definitely came prepared to my knowledge and this doesn’t appear to be a last minute crime as he nearly left no trace. Except the knife sheath and the sightings of his car.

I do however question why he brought his phone at all. Especially if I am correct in my belief that he came to kill that night.

Good point.

Phone = murder not planned

No blood/DNA in car or apartment = planned murder

2 Cents

Maybe he egotistically assumed that he wouldn't be focused on, or caught so quickly, so they wouldn't be looking at his phone, if he didnt have it turned on when he was near the crime scene. And if he didn't leave any trace DNA or fingerprints, he didn't have to worry about being caught.

Yes, that whole thing was debunked, and I don't know why NN is still going on about it.
I won't be watching this particular documentary. I'm honestly getting kind of tired of the various news networks twisting things to make a story, there's really no need for that, this crime is horrible enough without their adding fake salacious details to it.
I'd rather just stick to the court docs and watch the hearings.
JMO
Was it absolutely debunked? Do we know that for sure or just a theory it was?

Are they rejecting the ‘driving around’ alibi? That would be the new alibi for all perps going forward if it was allowed.
The prosecution is attempting to reject the alibi, but this is a modern day alibi where a cellphone may indeed prove to be the witness to where BK actually was. IMO, it must be allowed to prevent a future appeal. If other types of electronic witnesses are allowed such as traffic cameras, Ring doorbells, cellphone technology and the like, for the prosecution, so too, must cellphone technology be allowed for the defense. I can't see this trial not allowing that unless everyone's goal is to have an easily overturned verdict.

The prosecution is attempting to reject the alibi, but this is a modern day alibi where a cellphone may indeed prove to be the witness to where BK actually was. IMO, it must be allowed to prevent a future appeal. If other types of electronic witnesses are allowed such as traffic cameras, Ring doorbells, cellphone technology and the like, for the prosecution, so too, must cellphone technology be allowed for the defense. I can't see this trial not allowing that unless everyone's goal is to have an easily overturned verdict.
I have confidence that the prosecution will handle this alibi situation like they have for many years. I am sure this is nothing new from a defense attorney---

He had probably downloaded some phony app that claimed prevent anyone tracking his phone, thinking it would protect him. Just a guess, we’ll find out at trial.

Good point.

Phone = murder not planned

No blood/DNA in car or apartment = planned murder

2 Cents
Murderers are caught all the time by the law enforcement by tracking their phone records- phones are often tracked to the area where the murder was committed. If a murderer has a phone with them, IMO it is no indication if the murder was planned or not planned. If murderers were great at planning a murder they would never be caught- Many murderers are caught because all of their planning does not go the way they envisioned for one reason or another. Emotions enter into the equation- so for example, during the murder (assuming KB is the killer), he was caught up in the emotion of killing for people in a short period of time, and left the knife sheath behind unintentionally. As far as lack of DNA in the car or apartment, he had plenty of time to clean up the blood.

@katydid23
Yes debunked completely. Obviously I can't post an MSM link since they love this nonstory.
The PR account was reactivated in 2023. BK is clearly not posting from jail.
The PR account owner is actually known. I will not doxx but when you see their full name it all makes sense : ***** Papp*** Rod***. That person is also on other social media and their other accounts all came back the same week that the PR account was reactivated. They have all the same characteristics as PR, weirdo posts hinting at insider info, fights anyone who disagrees.
100% fake news and yet they still keep pushing it.

Last edited:
April 16, 2024

Idaho murder case prosecutors agreed that Bryan Kohberger—who's accused of killing four university students in November 2022—didn't stalk one of the victims on social media before their death.

The 29-year-old, who has been accused of murdering four University of Idaho students back in November 2022, did not stalk one of the victims before their deaths, both the prosecution and defense agreed during an April 10 court hearing, according to the Idaho Statesman

Idaho Murder Case: Truth About Bryan Kohberger’s Social Media Stalking Allegations Revealed - E! Online

The 29-year-old, who has been accused of murdering four University of Idaho students back in November 2022, did not stalk one of the victims before their deaths, both the prosecution and defense agreed
They agreed he "did not stalk one of the victims before their death..."
Ah, ok, so does that mean he stalked TWO of the victims before their death? I just don't see how they can say there wasn't some stalking going on...

They agreed he "did not stalk one of the victims before their death..."
Ah, ok, so does that mean he stalked TWO of the victims before their death? I just don't see how they can say there wasn't some stalking going on...
No. This is not a word game. There was no stalking. It's as simple as that. And he also didn't follow any of the victims online. We have yet to find out how the prosecution thinks he came across these victims, but we should rule out stalking and online.

It's not a word game, but they were in a court proceeding and so using a legal definition of stalking. Then there is the casually accepted meaning of stalking. They are not the same thing.

It's not a word game, but they were in a court proceeding and so using a legal definition of stalking. Then there is the casually accepted meaning of stalking. They are not the same thing.
We don't know that prosecutors were using a legal definition of stalking simply because they were in a courtroom. People here (especially those who are hanging on to the idea BK must have been stalking the women) have suggested that is the case-- so when the prosecution publicly agreed there was no stalking they "didn't really mean it." That it's a matter of how the term is defined.

That seems very unlikely to me. The reason the issue came up at all during the hearing was in the context of the defense's survey. To assess the views in Latah Co, the defense survey contained questions that were based on what had been reported in the media about BK's actions. There was a question about BK stalking. (Given the extended discussion here that he MUST have been stalking, clearly the idea he was stalking is firmly in the public consciousness! So asking the question made sense to me.) The prosecution claimed the defense shouldn't be allowed to ask questions about things that were false and said it was false that he was stalking. It's unlikely IMO the prosecution was making a definitional argument in that context. And if they were going to object to creating a survey using "plain language" vs "legal terminology" I think we'd know that rather than having to guess maybe that's what they were doing when they said BK wasn't stalking.
MOO

Murderers are caught all the time by the law enforcement by tracking their phone records- phones are often tracked to the area where the murder was committed. If a murderer has a phone with them, IMO it is no indication if the murder was planned or not planned. If murderers were great at planning a murder they would never be caught- Many murderers are caught because all of their planning does not go the way they envisioned for one reason or another. Emotions enter into the equation- so for example, during the murder (assuming KB is the killer), he was caught up in the emotion of killing for people in a short period of time, and left the knife sheath behind unintentionally. As far as lack of DNA in the car or apartment, he had plenty of time to clean up the blood.

I was referring to the OP's question of
I wonder why he took his phone at all???

Yes I know of murderers who left phones home and those who took their phones and were incriminated by cell tower information.

Kohberger is in the later category

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01