OH OH - Whitney Hatfield, 16, missing in South Salem, possibly with older man - 3/15/24

Do they think she is alone, or with someone ?
Boyfriend ?
Never mind... just read the article and it looks like she accepted a ride with someone.
This is sad and scary.
From the article it sounds like she was seeking companionship of older guys. :(
Wonder why she was living with her grandma.
Omo.
Hope Whitney's ok and found safely and soon !

Hoping things at her grandmother's house will go well.
And yes, @Chimera, this is sad and scary. And the "older guys" thing just is very worrisome.
Her poor folks. SMH.
Just hoping she will return in good shape and will enjoy being with her grandmother.

Do they think she is alone, or with someone ?
Boyfriend ?
Never mind... just read the article and it looks like she accepted a ride with someone.
This is sad and scary.
From the article it sounds like she was seeking companionship of older guys. :(
Wonder why she was living with her grandma.
Omo.
Hope Whitney's ok and found safely and soon !
IMO, Mom's comments indicate why she's living with her Grandmother ...
Based on her FB page, she's from Montana?

Mom & Grandma are posting on social media, easy to find. My heart goes out to them.

May 1, 2024

Michelle (her mom) said their family is originally from Alabama. After Whitney’s grandfather died, she asked her mom to move to Ohio.

“She wanted to come to Ohio, according to what she told me, and support her grandmother,” Michelle said. “It seems so mature for her age at the time I entertained the idea of her doing that.”

Whitney had never done drugs or run away before, but Michelle said she was talked to older men online before and worried that’s why she’s gone missing.

Michelle started a petition on Facebook to get META, its parent company, to release Whitney’s data before her disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back