4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

And
Where are all these phone records of Kohbeger out driving at 4:00am?

The one time he drives at 4:00am just happens to be during a 4:00am quadruple homicide?

Phone records show late night/early morning drives. This is not 4:00am in my opinion.
4:48 am ping near Blaine Idaho

So the alibi is, BK left "not star gazing" (ice fog) at Wawawai at 4:00 am and drove east in ice fog to ping at Blaine.

If the social media is the only false one, why didn't BT ask Edelman anything about the social media question? He seemed very focused on specifically grilling him on the stalking question.
But since we know there are two main questions that BT had a problem with, my impression is that both are false. The social media following and the stalking. (BK could still be guilty of murder though, that's a different issue)
Nothing about either of those two things is inadmissible evidence: the State put out warrants for social media stuff and there's CAST for the stalking. So if it's not inadmissible then the only remaining option is that it's false, IMO.
But I agree to disagree if you believe otherwise, it's all our opinions only (OOO?).until we find out for sure at trial.

I apologize, I haven't been following this case as diligently as some of you, so please help me understand this.
BK's alibi of stargazing (cough cough), is this something he came up with all by himself?
Or, did his attorneys come up with it?

TIA

I apologize, I haven't been following this case as diligently as some of you, so please help me understand this.
BK's alibi of stargazing (cough cough), is this something he came up with all by himself?
Or, did his attorneys come up with it?

TIA

BK. He gave his attorneys phone photos of all these other times he was star gazing. Pictures of the sky.

2 Cents

Wawawai is 45 minutes away at the Snake River Gorge.
That is his alibi - and totally suspect. A la Iris Eytan, alternate software programs and confusing terms will be exploited.

He drove by King Rd house the following morning. Probability that return looky loo trip was random is nil in my opinion.

And, they were his own personal photos?
Not something he took off the internet? lol

Personal photos from him....apparently..........

Attorneys stated his solo drives were supported by data that placed him “in the countryside late at night and/or early in the morning on several occasions” and included “numerous photographs … depicting the night sky.” Some of the photos, attorneys stated, were taken in November 2022.

Yes!

The false information was the survey asking if the person had heard that Kohberger stalked the victims.

This makes it sound like Kohberger stalked the victims and this is false information.

I believe Kohberger was aware of the victims and did some surveillance of them, but he was too clever to leave a digital footprint of having any connection to the victims.

Kohberger specialized in digital data helping to solve crimes.He was smart in covering up his digital footprint and cleaning up blood evidence. To be expected.

2 Cents
Yep, agree he was aware of the victims and definately aware of their home moo.

I think the at least x12 occasions when his phone utilised cellular data consistent with 1122 King per PCA could be presented at trial in more detail as part of the P's case. In any event, I don't think that what was said on April 4th or 10th negates that info or renders it incorrect or irrelvant. 'Stalking' is the media's extrapolation not the P's.

I appreciate @Chloegirl's idea of surveilance. Imo what is completely false per BT is the assertion from some media that BK stalked a victim in a digital sense and in the sense of following/harassing IRL. We have to remember that during the 10th April hearing all parties were being mindful about not repeating specific claims of the media for the public record in the making. To my mind nothing said in the recent hearings rules out surveilance/watching from the P's potential case. Moo

So agree, proof are things like Single Source DNA matching BK 5 Octillion + times on a sheath left under a murder victim. That's PROOF. Not this measly 'I was out star watching' on a cold, foggy night for chits and giggles".

No, nope, and nopers BK. Not buying it and neither will a jury.

IMO

I'm shocked his attorney would present such garbage with a straight face.
Personal photos from him....apparently..........

Attorneys stated his solo drives were supported by data that placed him “in the countryside late at night and/or early in the morning on several occasions” and included “numerous photographs … depicting the night sky.” Some of the photos, attorneys stated, were taken in November 2022.

If his attorney believes this she is a fool.

Yep, agree he was aware of the victims and definately aware of their home moo.

I think the at least x12 occasions when his phone utilised cellular data consistent with 1122 King per PCA could be presented at trial in more detail as part of the P's case. In any event, I don't think that what was said on April 4th or 10th negates that info or renders it incorrect or irrelvant. 'Stalking' is the media's extrapolation not the P's.

I appreciate @Chloegirl's idea of surveilance. Imo what is completely false per BT is the assertion from some media that BK stalked a victim in a digital sense and in the sense of following/harassing IRL. We have to remember that during the 10th April hearing all parties were being mindful about not repeating specific claims of the media for the public record in the making. To my mind nothing said in the recent hearings rules out surveilance/watching from the P's potential case. Moo

Actually, I believe, this is all irrelevant in the end.

What BK did or knew or tried or looked at...Etc....Before that night won't matter in the jury room. Filler fluff.

Brass tacks is Jury will be looking at the evidence for the specific night of the murders, evidence tying BK to that crime scene.

2 Cents

I believe the jury will be studying.....

1.) Car photos/video from that night

2.) Cell tower records from that night

3.) Witness testimony from that night

4.) DNA from the crime scene

Then putting this all together the jury will decide if it is beyond a reasonable doubt that Bryan Kohberger is guilty.

Killers have been convicted on less evidence than this. From DNA alone.

2 Cents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savagely_chaotic
Back