4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

It will be interesting when we finally see that footage.

But IMO, the defense case will be that BK left Pullman before midnight and was West or Southwest of Pullman until the next morning. Logically, they will attempt to show that if BK was never in Moscow between midnight and the next morning and remained in Washington the entire time, he could not have committed these crimes.

All JMO.
In your opinion, how do you think they will attempt to show that he wasn't in Moscow if his phone was turned off between 2:50am and 4:50am and it can't place him elsewhere? How will they introduce that if he chooses not to testify?

If he had anything solid, like video evidence, electronic evidence, an eyewitness, etc., wouldn't they have put that in the alibi defense?

In your opinion, how do you think they will attempt to show that he wasn't in Moscow if his phone was turned off between 2:50am and 4:50am and it can't place him elsewhere? How will they introduce that if he chooses not to testify? If he had anything solid, like video evidence, electronic evidence, an eyewitness, etc., wouldn't they have put that in the alibi defense?

They already admitted that BK doesn't know his own whereabouts at 4:00am to 4:30am. That he was driving around.

Even the best cell tower phone experts cannot know where exactly BK was at 4:00am, they are trying to do a.... "Could have been here at 4:00am" Rather than anything precise such as you pointed out....

video evidence, electronic evidence, an eyewitness, etc....

I think it probably is a coincidence because the plates were expiring. If he planned it that way, it backfired. He would have been better off having the front plate if it couldn't be read on the camera footage. The lack of the front plate would convince me more than any headlight expert the prosecution could bring into court that this was his car. The odds are just too big. MO
Agree. Sounds coincidental.

I've never heard of ice fog but have heard of freezing fog so I Googled it.

is freezing fog the same as ice fog?

Freezing Fog: Freezing fog occurs when the temperature falls at 32°F (0°C) or below. This fog produces drizzle and these tiny droplets freeze when they come into contact with an object. But at the same time there is sublimation going on. Ice Fog: This type of fog is only seen in the polar and artic regions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion-I've never heard the term because I don't live in a polar or artic region.

I believe that the police later said what they initially believed was the morning pass by the house by BK was incorrect and he was in Pullman at the time.

I do remember the sequence of events being widely reported like this:
9 a.m.

Kohberger's phone records show the phone left his apartment and traveled toward Moscow.

9:12-9:21 a.m.

Kohberger's phone uses cell resources that provide coverage to the King Road home.

9:32 a.m.

Kohberger's phone pings the cell network from his apartment.

However, it is a 20 - 27 minute drive from Steptoe Apartments to 1122 King Rd and another 20 -27 minute drive back to BK's apartment. After that fact was brought forward, I believe MPD disregarded the possibly 9am-ish visit and started saying they believe he was actually home at that time.

IMO, the timeframe easily disproves this possibility, but, as we all know, there is no way of knowing what may be brought up at the trial. But, to me, the timeline does not appear to work for a morning visit.

All JMO.
BBM from the above
"I believe that the police later said what they initially believed was the morning pass by the house by BK was incorrect and he was in Pullman at the time."

"After that fact was brought forward, I believe MPD disregarded the possibly 9am-ish visit and started saying they believe he was actually home at that time. "

I'm at a loss to understand the grounds for the statements above? The approx 9am to 9.32 am journey between Pullman and Moscow on Sunday 13th Nov 2022 was made part of the public record in first week of January 2023 when the PCA was released. It has only ever been mentioned in the PCA as far as I am aware, and I am assuming that the non dissemination order has since ensured that MPD have never, to my knowledge, made any extra judicial statements as is being claimed here. That is, MPD have never publicly claimed since the PCA was released that this jouney is:

"incorrect" and "...he was in Pullman at the time"

or

"...started saying they believe he was actually home at that time. "

I also haven't seen any court documents since the PCA making such claims on behalf of MPD.

Could you please provide an approved source for where you read this infomation. Imo these two sentences in you post read as if you have heard of or read the info somewhere.

Last edited:
it wouldn't surprise me if he did something with his phone intentionally..this is not an alibi nor is "out driving around" as we already know he was out "driving around". right? They will find out what really was happening with Brian's phone. We already know that many SK's like to creep around in the wee hours. so true to character. mOO
He is pretty dumb.

Not specifically. I am mentioning speeding because the officer in the Indiana video pointed out that when traveling that fast you should not be following that closely. I still don't know if all of that was a rouse but it gave me an impression that he was not mindful of the speed limit in comparison to the stopping distance, etc. I think it's more in general that he may not be a careful driver. JMOO
I think it was his Dad driving home?

BBM from the above
"I believe that the police later said what they initially believed was the morning pass by the house by BK was incorrect and he was in Pullman at the time."

"After that fact was brought forward, I believe MPD disregarded the possibly 9am-ish visit and started saying they believe he was actually home at that time. "

I'm at a loss to understand the grounds for the statements above? The approx 9am to 9.32 am journey between Pullman and Moscow on Sunday 13th Nov 2022 was made part of the public record in first week of January 2023 when the PCA was released. It has only ever been mentioned in the PCA as far as I am aware, and I am assuming that the non dissemination order has since ensured that MPD have never, to my knowledge, made any extra judicial statements as is being claimed here. That is, MPD have never publicly claimed since the PCA was released that this jouney is:

"incorrect" and "...he was in Pullman at the time"

or

"...started saying they believe he was actually home at that time. "

I also haven't seen any court documents since the PCA making such claims on behalf of MPD.

Could you please provide an approved source for where you read this infomation. Imo these two sentences in you post read as if you have heard of or read the info somewhere.
The PCA says that the phone connected to a tower that provides service to Moscow on the 14th, but they don't believe the phone was in Moscow on that date--so maybe there's some confusion with the dates?

The PCA says that the phone connected to a tower that provides service to Moscow on the 14th, but they don't believe the phone was in Moscow on that date--so maybe there's some confusion with the dates?
Could be. Hopefully OP will correct if it's a result of a misreading of PCA as imo those are unsupported and quite specific assertions as they currently stand. Jmo

Wow! I really didn't expect JJJ to allow it, but his reasoning for it makes perfect sense.
However, I doubt the results will be different in another county honestly. The entire country and probably half the planet has heard most of the stuff in those questions.
I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing the results, although we probably won't hear them until the hearing for Change of Venue (in June I believe?).

No, there's video of him driving and his father in the passenger seat getting pulled over in Indiana.

That is from the Law & Crime channel link.

I cannot help but be stunned that anyone getting pulled over for following too closely/speeding (which is what you would assume you're being pulled over for on a highway) would trouble them with dialogue about a SWAT shooting incident back in Washington State and details about student life at WSU 5 states back.

Typically, people are all business when getting pulled over and you defer to the situation at hand. It is just plain odd. JMOO

Our plates always come up for renewal on hubby's birthday....month of his birthday.

BK's expired in November and his birthday is in November.
I seem to remember it having something to do with either parking or residency. There was a deadline and he had to switch his stuff over to fulfill a requirement of some sort. I’ll have to look.

No, there's video of him driving and his father in the passenger seat getting pulled over in Indiana.

I cannot help but be stunned that anyone getting pulled over for following too closely/speeding (which is what you would assume you're being pulled over for on a highway) would trouble them with dialogue about a SWAT shooting incident back in Washington State and details about student life at WSU 5 states back.

Typically, people are all business when getting pulled over and you defer to the situation at hand. It is just plain odd. JMOO
So weird.

So there was this SWAT thing so... were going to get Thai food....

Alrighty then.

The LEO'S reaction is classis: that's interesting. (But you KNOW he's THINKING why are you telling me this?)

Nervous energy? See how easily I talk about crimes, I'm newsy and teachery, I'm on the good side. Good, good, good, appalled by those who hurt people. Not me, I study those people...

He knew he wasn't speeding. I wonder if he thought the moment had come, he was going to be arrested right there next to his dad.

I hope his heart about stopped but that's my projection. Probably gave him a little thrill, a little duper's delight...

LE won't admit it but I think there was a BOLO on that vehicle and an alert to stop it under any legal pretense to get a headcount, who was driving and a driver's license. And two departments responded, unaware the other already had.

He had to feel them circling in.

JMO

Last edited:
Wow! I really didn't expect JJJ to allow it, but his reasoning for it makes perfect sense.
However, I doubt the results will be different in another county honestly. The entire country and probably half the planet has heard most of the stuff in those questions.
I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing the results, although we probably won't hear them until the hearing for Change of Venue (in June I believe?).
Delay. delay, delay. He will be held accountable for his actions. It is horrible for the families that the Defense is treating this like a game of delaying tactics.

Thankyou for posting. BK mind was gone. And gone along time ago. MOO.

Updated BK was driving. Watching the video I feel bad for his Dad. He was bursting with pride about his son doing a Ph.D. Little did he know that his world was about to be shattered by the alleged inexplicable evil acts of his son. Although not as shattered as the victims families world. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish
Back