4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered, Bryan Kohberger Arrested, Moscow, Nov 2022 #93

No one can deternine if BK mixed a little watching/waiting for a fireball in overcast.
Typically criminals do provide a story that explains where they were.
An alibi is confirmation of the story.
MOO AT's intention is to damage the jury's peception of the reliability of cell data generally by opening the door to arguing about drift and artifacts using term twisting techniques.
MOO Her real goal is to dispute the prior trips to 1122.

Last edited:
BKs phone was in east Pullman and stopped active tower comm 2:47 am, returned comm to ping a tower south of Moscow at 4:48am,
returning to full service heading to Genesse and returning to Pullman from the south east.

So his unaccounted for time is two hours and one minute. That is the time his alibi needs to address.
I think his alibi also needs to account for the time he allegedly drove from Pullman to Moscow. AT says that is not his car.

No one can deternine if BK mixed a little watching/waiting for a fireball in overcast.
Typically criminals do provide a story that expains where they were.
An alibi is confirmation of the story.
MOO AT's intention is to damage the jury's peception of the reliability of cell data generally by opening the door to arguing about drift and artifacts using term twisting techniques.
MOO Her real goal is to dispute the prior trips to 1122.
BT said BK didn't stalk any of the victims so, it seems to me it is unlikely he went by 1122. That cell tower not only covers 1122 but a street nearby with many stores. I think, based on BT's comment, it is more likely that BK was shopping those 12 times than at 1122.

I wonder why BK drove back to Clarkston later that same day/morning. I believe he arrives there, and is captured on CC at a grocery store, around noon. Does anyone remember the actual time? When does this student sleep and get his school work done?

And why does he stop by the house at 1122 King Road at around 9:30 am?

So many questions.

Application for Search Warrant

9:00 AM - Phone pings cell tower consistent with BK's residence

9:12 - Phone pings cell tower consistent with cell coverage to King Rd
9:13 - Phone pings cell tower consistent with cell coverage to King Rd
9:14 - Same
9:15 - Same
9:16 - Same
9:17 - Same
9:18- Same
9:19 - Same
9:20 - Same
9:21 - Same

9:32 AM - Phone pings cell tower consistent with BK's residence

It looks like he could have driven by the King Rd house in that approximate 10 minute time frame but I have my doubts simply because I would expect to see a white Elantra car video to corroborate this.

If BK did deliberately drive by the King Rd house I have always thought it was due to no news being broadcasted about the 4 murders and he was curious as to what was going on. To look for LE presence.

All BK could do is check the news in general, he could not look for the murders specifically because he was not supposed to know they happened and his search history could be searched.

2 Cents

Last edited:
Which makes his alibi even more stupid and unreasonable with his alleged visual snow impairment.

BK to himself: "Oh, tonight in these foggy conditions seems like a perfect night to ride around star gazing with my VS, that prevents me from seeing well especially AT NIGHT". Which just so happens to be the night of the murders, with his vehicle seen on video surveillance at the murder scene passing by FOUR times and BK leaving his single source DNA on the knife sheath next to a victim. Makes total sense, lol. :oops:

Gotcha BK, AT & Co.<nothing to see here, moving along>

JMO

IMHO, BK is the killer from the evidence I have been presented in the official documents. I think this alibi is not a real alibi at all.

However, is it IMPOSSIBLE to try to drawn any conclusions as to what effect his possible visual snow has/had on his actions because of the nature of the disorder. You get different severities and different types of VS depending on what is causing it. The longer you have it, the more you tend to acclimate and adapt to it, whether your medications or treatments are decreasing it or not. If we go by the TAT posts, BK has had many years to "get used" to the VS and adapt.

There is a large subsection of people with VS who have BETTER vision at night than day--lower & less overall light can make reduce the visual disturbance. Those people drive at night with little to no problems/star watch, etc.

My source:
1) 4 years of reading medical articles, message boards, and talking to doctors about VS.
2) My 21 yo son who has had VS for about 4 years now, had all the testing, been to neurologist/neuropsych/neuro ophthalmologists. Tried several meds and treatments. At this point the VS is still there, but he has worked hard to be able to adapt to it. His night vision is far better than his day vision. He likes to do night time photography. After 4 years, he has adapted and as he has stopped focusing on it so much, its effects have lessened.

So, I don't feel like the potential VS is the alibi killer at all. The alibi killer is its vagueness and attempt at misdirection.

BT said BK didn't stalk any of the victims so, it seems to me it is unlikely he went by 1122. That cell tower not only covers 1122 but a street nearby with many stores. I think, based on BT's comment, it is more likely that BK was shopping those 12 times than at 1122.
Have to disgree on that.
MOO DNA at a location plus cell pings nearby or there make it more likely the obvious occurred.

IMHO, BK is the killer from the evidence I have been presented in the official documents. I think this alibi is not a real alibi at all.

However, is it IMPOSSIBLE to try to drawn any conclusions as to what effect his possible visual snow has/had on his actions because of the nature of the disorder. You get different severities and different types of VS depending on what is causing it. The longer you have it, the more you tend to acclimate and adapt to it, whether your medications or treatments are decreasing it or not. If we go by the TAT posts, BK has had many years to "get used" to the VS and adapt.

There is a large subsection of people with VS who have BETTER vision at night than day--lower & less overall light can make reduce the visual disturbance. Those people drive at night with little to no problems/star watch, etc.

My source:
1) 4 years of reading medical articles, message boards, and talking to doctors about VS.
2) My 21 yo son who has had VS for about 4 years now, had all the testing, been to neurologist/neuropsych/neuro ophthalmologists. Tried several meds and treatments. At this point the VS is still there, but he has worked hard to be able to adapt to it. His night vision is far better than his day vision. He likes to do night time photography. After 4 years, he has adapted and as he has stopped focusing on it so much, its effects have lessened.

So, I don't feel like the potential VS is the alibi killer at all. The alibi killer is its vagueness and attempt at misdirection.

I think people - myself included - are misunderstanding the alibi.

His alibi is Wawawai park and that area.

"Cell phone data places Kohberger near Wawawai park in the early hours of Nov. 13, 2022, nearly 40 minutes from the scene of the homicides."

The REASON he was out there that night is because on a regular basis he

1.) Goes for drives
2.) Jogs
3.) Hikes
4.) Looks at moon and stars
5.) Sometimes takes pictures of the countryside which proves he does these things

His photos are from different occasions. There is none zero zilch mention of any photos from the night he needs to have an alibi.

1714936184710.png

Map of Wawawai Park - Pullman - Moscow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505-142816.png
    Screenshot_20240505-142816.png
    630.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240505-142747.png
    Screenshot_20240505-142747.png
    568 KB · Views: 4

It is not stalking to drive by a person's house late at night, nor is it stalking to follow people on SM. I believe BK was aware of his victims, saw them on SM, drove by the house, etc... But this is not stalking..
2 Cents

Code SectionIdaho Statutes 18-7905, et seq.: Stalking
Stalking Defined asKnowingly and maliciously engaging in a course of conduct that seriously alarms, annoys, or harasses the victim and conduct would cause a reasonable person substantial emotional distress; or
Knowingly and maliciously engaging in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to be in fear of death or physical injury, or in fear of the death or physical injury of a family or household member.
Punishment/ClassificationJail maximum 1 year and/or fine maximum $1,000.

Last edited:
It is not stalking to drive by a person's house late at night, nor is it stalking to follow people on SM. I believe BK was aware of his victims, saw them on SM, drove by the house, etc... But this is not stalking.

Code SectionIdaho Statutes 18-7905, et seq.: Stalking
Stalking Defined asKnowingly and maliciously engaging in a course of conduct that seriously alarms, annoys, or harasses the victim and conduct would cause a reasonable person substantial emotional distress; or
Knowingly and maliciously engaging in a course of conduct that would cause a reasonable person to be in fear of death or physical injury, or in fear of the death or physical injury of a family or household member.
Punishment/ClassificationJail maximum 1 year and/or fine maximum $1,000.

2 Cents
True, driving by a house is not legal definition of stalking.

However if any of the girls in the house knew of a guy from WSU that was driving by their house that often, they, in their own colloquial, non-legal way would call it stalking.

It might not fit the legal definition of stalking but if BK was driving past their workplace, and homes to watch/follow them, and take note of their patters he was indeed stalking them.

The victims were likely completely unaware of BK or his stalkish behaviors. In effect, he stealthed them, including right up until he made entry into their home.

I think it doesn't meet the legal definition of stalking by virtue of the fact that there's apparently no indication/evidence that anyone in the household was aware of his actions in order to feel harassed, annoyed, fearful.

He was careful not to be seen.

JMO

wondering if there is proof he star gazed in the past????

Star gazing is just a red herring .... The Motion implies there are some photos to show BK is out in the countryside at night.
It is vague - unclear - of just what these photos actually show .

It's like this:

John Doe likes to take long walks late at night down country roads a mile outside of his neighbourhood. He likes to look for deer and walk for exercise. On a few occasions here and there he has taken photos of deer crossing the road.

So at 4:00am a murder happens on Friday the 13th of October and John gets arrested a month later.

In John's State the defendant must submit an alibi defense if the defense is planning on using an alibi defense at trial. This means the defense must turn over any alibi evidence such as security camera footage or phone videos or phone photos...etc... And also give prosecutors a list of witnesses if they have any.

There is a time limit...The prosecution needs time to investigate the alibi evidence and interview any witnesses. The prosecution also needs time to secure their own evidence and rebuttal witnesses etc....

So the defense says that John Doe's alibi is that he was out walking that night like he usually does. To prove it they have some phone photos and phone videos that John took of deer crossing the road on September 19th, September 30th, October 5th and wait, a photo back in August of the moon and stars.

So even though John has no phone proof from the night in question, nothing on his phone from Friday the 13th of October, the jury should still just believe his alibi because, well, he has been out walking other nights, right?

And if he was out walking on those other nights shouldn't the jury just logically conclude that of course John was out walking a mile from his home when the murder took place?

Just walking, watching deer cross the road, and even gazing at the moon and stars.

Now if you were a juror at John Doe's trial wouldn't you believe what Anne Taylor is telling you about John's alibi?

2 Cents... (A 2 Cent Headache)

Last edited:
Sometimes I think this judge has a tendency to over explain himself in hearings moo. It was good to witness him making an immediate ruling the other day but it was almost as if he asked for the D's opinion on timing of the ruling before making it.jmo. So on top of demeanour yeah I can see how he could come across as over cordial. moo
tbf & MOO, that’s his normal demeanor. I promise! At least based on the (many) times I’ve been in his court, going back to when he was our magistrate judge, and that demeanor has continued during his time as our district judge.

I can’t express an opinion on other courts, but that collegial atmosphere in our courts is the way it’s been in Latah County for over 30 years.

That’s not to say there are never fireworks — there are — but they get squashed pretty quickly, MOO.

This thread has already covered the lack of stalking victim from several angles. And...since we don't know the time of day/night those other visits to Moscow were, we may never know (unless it comes up in trial).

<modsnip - personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryan couldn't have been star gazing in the ICE FOG CLOUDY CONDITIONS

Pullman Weather History for November 13, 2022
Show weather for:
November 13, 2022
Scroll right to see more
Conditions Comfort
Time Temp Weather Wind Humidity Barometer Visibility

12:33 am
Sun, Nov 13 Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 3 mph ↑ 93% 30.25 "Hg 5 mi

12:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. No wind ↑ 93% 30.33 "Hg 5 mi

1:53 am Ice fog. 29 °F Ice fog. No wind ↑ 89% 30.35 "Hg 6 mi

2:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 6 mph ↑ 89% 30.35 "Hg 6 mi

3:17 am Overcast. 28 °F Overcast. 3 mph ↑ 89% 30.27 "Hg 7 mi

3:53 am Ice fog. 28 °F Ice fog. 5 mph ↑ 89% 30.36 "Hg 6 mi

4:53 am Overcast. 28 °F Overcast. No wind ↑ 89% 30.37 "Hg 7 mi

5:53 am Overcast. 29 °F Overcast. No wind ↑ 85% 30.37 "Hg 7 mi

6:53 am Overcast. 29 °F
Just wanted to express my deep gratitude to you for reposting this crucial info!

It was incredibly dense fog that night. I know because I’m a night sky kind of person. It absolutely makes no sense that anyone with connected brain cells would look out the window in the wee hours & say “Hey — the fog is so dense I can’t see to the corner & there will be black ice, but these are perfect conditions to go star gaze in a remote place with no cell service in winter!”

And even if BK was that silly, driving to Wawawai Park with no cell service & a locked gate does not explain why his cell went incommunicado while still in Pullman (miles & miles from where service would be lost) & stayed dark until 2 hours later when it magically reappeared in the unincorporated wide-spot-in-the-road Blaine, Idaho.

As always, MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG
Back