5801 Eagle Drive for sale

Jeana (DP) said:
I was over there last week picking up my Christmas cookies (they were soooo yummy), and saw the sign. I was reminded again how close the houses are together. There's no way someone saw that house and just decided spur of the moment to go in and rob or rape someone. The way the house is situated is able to be seen on all angels and you have to weave your way in an out of dead end streets to get there and to leave. Its not a house of convenience for someone to happen by.
We have streets like that in my subdivision. Actually it is a series of subdivisions where I live. Anyway I got lost on these small streets one time for about an hour, and I know the area!! hahahahaha!

Goody said:
We have streets like that in my subdivision. Actually it is a series of subdivisions where I live. Anyway I got lost on these small streets one time for about an hour, and I know the area!! hahahahaha!

I can relate! LOL My daughter was in a Christmas parade and of course they closed off streets. I had to go through another town to get there because I got so off track. Luckily, I arrived right before her float went by. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
I can relate! LOL My daughter was in a Christmas parade and of course they closed off streets. I had to go through another town to get there because I got so off track. Luckily, I arrived right before her float went by. :rolleyes:
O, gosh, Jeana. When my middle son was five, he was in the Nashville Christmas parade and I lost him on Music Row. I was petrified! We walked all over the downtown area, the Vanderbilt area, etc looking for the float and never could find it. Finally, I called my ex for the phone number of his business associates who had the float he was on and he told me all was well, that they had my son at a record company and gave me the address. When we walked up to the building, the back door was open and I could hear my chatterbox talking a mile a minute keeping them all entertained. He was a character, not a bashful bone in his body.

Parades are horrible because of the closed off streets. They should prepare parents for such traumatic experiences. I was ready to call the cops.

cami said:
What the heck is a blooming onion? I've heard my very Lancashire mum say that bleeding onion or bloody onion but she was swearing at the onion, not eating it.
Cami, I am in Lancashire UK, small world!!

Goody said:
O, gosh, Jeana. When my middle son was five, he was in the Nashville Christmas parade and I lost him on Music Row. I was petrified! We walked all over the downtown area, the Vanderbilt area, etc looking for the float and never could find it. Finally, I called my ex for the phone number of his business associates who had the float he was on and he told me all was well, that they had my son at a record company and gave me the address. When we walked up to the building, the back door was open and I could hear my chatterbox talking a mile a minute keeping them all entertained. He was a character, not a bashful bone in his body.

Parades are horrible because of the closed off streets. They should prepare parents for such traumatic experiences. I was ready to call the cops.

Wow, I can't believe that happened. My daughter's been in this parade every year for the last 6 years and is always with an adult. I'm sorry you had that scare!!!!

Tracey Duffield said:
Cami, I am in Lancashire UK, small world!!
I am not Cami but I love England. My friend wants to retire there. It is probably too cold for me though, but I would love to go on an extended visit, say 6 months. LOL! So how far from London is Lancashire? Do you get snow?

Jeana (DP) said:
Wow, I can't believe that happened. My daughter's been in this parade every year for the last 6 years and is always with an adult. I'm sorry you had that scare!!!!
Yeah, it cured me wanting to put my kids in parades. LOL! But not them. One more was in a Christmas parade, I think. Maybe two, I have forgotten now. It was that first one that left the blazing memory.

Hi Goody, Lancashire is about 220 miles away from London, we are in the NW of the UK. It's a beautiful County with lots of historical sites. Yes we do have snow and have had a little this last week, my favourite type of weather, I love it!!!

Hi Tracey,
We visited Folkstone, Kent England in Aug. 2004. It's beautiful there. My husbands Mum was from there and brought to usa as a war bride during
w.w. 2. We visited London and also Dover Castle.
Amy

Tracey Duffield said:
Hi Goody, Lancashire is about 220 miles away from London, we are in the NW of the UK. It's a beautiful County with lots of historical sites. Yes we do have snow and have had a little this last week, my favourite type of weather, I love it!!!

dottierainbow said:
Hi Tracey,
We visited Folkstone, Kent England in Aug. 2004. It's beautiful there. My husbands Mum was from there and brought to usa as a war bride during
w.w. 2. We visited London and also Dover Castle.
Amy
Hello, yes Kent is a beautiful place. Hope you enjoyed Dover Castle, one of hundreds in the UK!

Tracey Duffield said:
O, not me. I hate winter weather. But I love historical sites. I would be in seventh heaven in England in the summer months. LOL!

Goody said:
O, not me. I hate winter weather. But I love historical sites. I would be in seventh heaven in England in the summer months. LOL!
You'll have to give me a shout Goody if you ever get over to the UK one summer, it's just a shame the warm weather is never guaranteed but it won't be snowing at least!

Tracey Duffield said:
You'll have to give me a shout Goody if you ever get over to the UK one summer, it's just a shame the warm weather is never guaranteed but it won't be snowing at least!

I'm heading to London for a month in 3 weeks time ;) And one of the main reasons is to escape the worst of the Sydney summer. We had 45 degree celcius heat here on the New Year weekend!! Bring on miserable UK weather I say!

Tracey Duffield said:
Keep posting with us and I surely will. Or PM me your email addy and I will put you in my address book for future reference. I can handle most weather above 40 and below 90, so summers in England might just be my cup of tea.

Dani_T said:
I'm heading to London for a month in 3 weeks time ;) And one of the main reasons is to escape the worst of the Sydney summer. We had 45 degree celcius heat here on the New Year weekend!! Bring on miserable UK weather I say!
O, you lucky stiff, Dani! Be sure to find a computer while you are gone so you can keep up with us. We will definitely be missing your intelligent input. You are a good sleuth.

Latest DNA results released June 2015 show no evidence of an intruder.
Only Darlie.
Time for Texas to FINALLY put her down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk