600 Pages....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limoncello (sp) or pomegranate martinis for me!

:crazy:

YES!!! Someone with very fine taste! I will have a pomegranite as well. Make it a double!

Did it take them this long to tell us they would upload them when the 400 pages were released?

Originally Posted by strach304 View Post
This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.
I'm so sorry! :hug:

I am at work, and lunch hour almost over.

May I ask one of you kind, decent souls to pls. PM me when the link when it goes up so I can sneak in and grab them?

Pretty please with phone logs on top? :blowkiss:

TIA

Excuse me, but Fox 35 is reporting that "approximately 591 pages" of documents have been released....

Does 591 sound like an "approximate" number to anyone? Jus' wonderin'.

I thought the same thing!

its times like this i'm glad i live alone. feel sorry for all of you that have families. just think they expect to be fed every day!! how dare they!! don't they know we have a case here we're trying to solve!!!

Ha. I know. I mentioned something like that to my hubby and it didn't go over very well. The nerve. :)

OT: Thanks, OME!! I have my warm robe and my tea already. (Waiting on Doc to call in my antibiotics now.) :blowkiss:

I am really looking forward to these pages!! I hope they don't cause me to wanna scream tho. LOL Out of the question.

I will scream for you SS, just let me know! :blowkiss:

I wish these reporters wouldn't tease us with the fact they are 'pouring' over the documents. Just post the doc's and let us 'pour' over them ourselves.

I'll be pouring peach schnapps and cranberry, in that order....lol.

I am at work, and lunch hour almost over.

May I ask one of you kind, decent souls to pls. PM me when the link when it goes up so I can sneak in and grab them?

Pretty please with phone logs on top? :blowkiss:

TIA

I got ya covered... and if they are in PDF format--I'll get them translated and uploaded on docstoc for everybody.

I am just going to throw dinner in the oven now so Mr. Gigi can warm it up cause my bumper will be firmly planted reading once those docs are released. Never in my life would the words Document Dump mean so much.....

Gi, I was thinking the same thing!! I just busted out my CROCK POT and looks like it's a "Serve yo' self and turn the dishwasher on after" night because it's on!!

Don't shoot me, but I bet they come out with a download link tomorrow (actually it's wishful thinking because I got a date with NCIS and The UNIT new season starts tonight HUBBA HUBBA! AWWWWW)!!

I have been taking a break from the boards for a bit because it seemed to have been taking me over. Glad I logged in today! In for a long night now. :)

A couple of tidbits from WFTV's 12:30 newscast:

Lee says "they knew something was wrong, the smell from the car WASHED OVER THE GARAGE."

Tony L: 2 weeks after June 15, Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating heavily, said she was having nightmares, she said they were about their relationship."

This is gonna be JUICYYYYYYYYY!

:woohoo::woohoo:with Patti.

Nancy will be happy for new "BOMBSHELLS" for tonight huh?

:woohoo: Now I am really excited. Can't WAIT! :woohoo:

I have my pepsi and gummibears ready and Happy Wok on speed-dial for dinner.

eta: Feel better SS. ::hugs::

Lee says "they knew something was wrong, the smell from the car WASHED OVER THE GARAGE."

Tony L: 2 weeks after June 15, Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating heavily, said she was having nightmares, she said they were about their relationship."

WOW!!!!

OH this is gonna be soooooo good.

(bold is mine)

oh WOW... THAT is disturbing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads