A benefit for WHAT? New blog entry at Casey's myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I can take my kids to be fingerprinted and then get their pictures taken with the Hooters' girls?! Sheesh!

Here is the email I sent to the contact info:

"Hi, I have seen the flyer for the benefit for Caylee Anthony. I can not help because I am on the opposite coast. But I would like to clarify the following (if I am sending it to the wrong person, could you please forward it for me): Kid Finder's has an account to help defray costs to search for Caylee Anthony. If there are donations over and above what is needed to search for Caylee, those funds will help to search for other missing children. Is this correct?

Also, could you provide a brief description of how the money will be spent? Will the money be used for missing children in Flordia only, or for all missing children? Will the money be used to help provide necessities (water, bug spray) for volunteer search organizations? What else should I know about Kid Finders? How could an individual donate to Kid Finders even if they could not come to Florida to help in the search? Would the donation be tax deductible?

I will be sharing this information on a forum of posters very concerned about Caylee and very interested in helping in the search efforts. We are all aware of the Trenton Duckett and Jennifer Kesse cases, along with Caylee's. Our posters come from all over so I want to be clear about where any donated money will be spent and how.

I appreciate your time and effort and look forward to your response."

Its a tad disjointed, but its getting late. I will post the response as soon as I hear back.

Salem

Furthermore, WHY is the benefit in Daytona, 50 miles from where she went missing, strange, very strange

This is going to sound bad but its probably that distance, because noone from the immidiate area will come!

This is going to sound bad but its probably that distance, because noone from the immidiate area will come!

Or like mentioned on one of the shows tonight, they are setting up to get the trial moved as far from Orlando as possible. Wonder what population statistics are?

Thanks for sending that email to Kid Finders, Salem!

Hi all, I'm a complete newbie to posting, but have been reading here for years now. LOVE this forum and all of you totally intelligent people who are so diligent in your efforts here. I hope it's ok that I jump in here and give my two cents about this issue.

First of all, I feel exactly the same way that most of the rest of you do; I am completely repulsed by both the "mother" and the "grandmother" in this case. They are both deceitful, evil, horrid people in my opinion, and they should BOTH rot in the slums of prison for the rest of their lives as far as I'm concerned.

One thing that I don't understand after reading through threads here; I've seen in several posts here where it says that the FBI has to be "invited" into this case!! What the heck is that all about? Since when do they just sit back and wait to be "invited" into something like this? If that's the case, couldn't just anyone off someone that they don't like and just sit back and not invite the law to come and do anything about it?? Casey has said that LE should look not only in Florida where she said the babysitter lived, but in NY, and NC as well. Doesn't that take this case over state lines and give the feds a reason to get involved without being "invited"?? I just don't get it!

I also wondered if maybe Casey herself might have posed as the Zanaida G who looked at that apartment to give a little bit of credibility to her story when she finally had to tell it.

Just a couple of thoughts that I've had while reading here.

Thanks to all of you for being so dedicated to victims and trying so hard to help solve all of these senseless acts against them.

http://www.perfectdj.biz/caylee/81SP_Media_Alert.pdf

I posted in my blogger my concerns about the money not going where it was suppose to go until I received a comment from an Anonymous indivudual who said:

I am the One Organizing this Benefit not the Anthony Family.... If you READ the Post it says ALL DONATIONS ARE GOING TO KID FINDERS NETWORK!

I responded back:
I am happy to reread the statement made by the newspaper that clearly indicates that the money raised will go to the Kid Finder's Network.

I never said that the Anthony's were the ones organizing this benefit, just wondered where the money would go and happy to reread that it goes to the Kid Finder's Network.

I will update my Bottled Up Thoughts to reflect where the money is going.

Thank's for contacting me and ... keep searching for Caylee
!

I guess the host of this event keeps coming back to my site for whatever reason so I received another comment.

Just So you know i am Not with Kid Finder's Network I am the One Hosting The Event i am with Perfect DJ Kid Finders is going to be there but they are not the Hosts of the Event... I think it would be a good idea to go to www.perfectdj.biz and copy the information off of the Press Release there will be other missing Kids Parents in Attendance such as the Duckett Family, the Kesse Family, and possibly 2 other families... but just go to the website and post the information from the press release or flyer on your site.

This event starts at 4:00 PM today (Friday) and with the cost of gas for many folks from Orlando, this is over 50 miles to Daytona. Then you have the people who work until 5 or 6 PM etc. that need to get home and feed their family etc., before taking this trip.

This event should have been held in a local parking lot within Orlando, so the local people can attend and support Kid's Finders Network to "refill their funds" to be able to continue helping supply tee-shirts, posters etc., to families when a child goes missing.

It will be interesting to see what happens today!

One thing that I don't understand after reading through threads here; I've seen in several posts here where it says that the FBI has to be "invited" into this case!! What the heck is that all about? Since when do they just sit back and wait to be "invited" into something like this? If that's the case, couldn't just anyone off someone that they don't like and just sit back and not invite the law to come and do anything about it?? Casey has said that LE should look not only in Florida where she said the babysitter lived, but in NY, and NC as well. Doesn't that take this case over state lines and give the feds a reason to get involved without being "invited"?? I just don't get it!

I also wondered if maybe Casey herself might have posed as the Zanaida G who looked at that apartment to give a little bit of credibility to her story when she finally had to tell it.

Just a couple of thoughts that I've had while reading here.

Thanks to all of you for being so dedicated to victims and trying so hard to help solve all of these senseless acts against them.

The FBI isn't going to step in based on just the words of a known liar--it would be like expecting Interpol to step in if Casey said, "And they said something about relatives in Europe!"

The cadaver dog hits, the total lack of any consistent story or solid evidence that Caylee was actually abducted by any one, everything points to something contained well within the Florida state lines and jurisdictions.

Trust Fund
The family has set up a trust fund, saying all donations will go toward finding Caylee, and not for any possible bond for her mother, Casey Anthony.

Donations can be made at any SunTrust Bank.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/26/how_you_can_help_in_the_search_for_caylee.html

I have a couple of questions.

Who is actually out searching for Caylee right now?? Maybe I missed it, but all I've seen and heard on the news this week is how united the Anthony family is, fliers passed out, pictures of Casey, recordings of Casey; Casey, Casey, and more Casey. WHO is actively looking for the baby???

Is LE actively searching for Caylee at this point? Or are they biding their time, waiting for Casey's goose to be thoroughly cooked so they can stick a fork in her...

I have a couple of questions.

Who is actually out searching for Caylee right now?? Maybe I missed it, but all I've seen and heard on the news this week is how united the Anthony family is, fliers passed out, pictures of Casey, recordings of Casey; Casey, Casey, and more Casey. WHO is actively looking for the baby???

Is LE actively searching for Caylee at this point? Or are they biding their time, waiting for Casey's goose to be thoroughly cooked so they can stick a fork in her...

They claim to be following all leads right now and are more focused on finding Caylee than on building a case against Casey.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7110615&version=1&locale=EN-US

The FBI has been involved in this case for awhile, according to the OCSO spokesman this morning.

There was no "inviting them in"--they were already involved.

However, Cindy requested to speak alone to them, and did so yesterday, for six hours.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7110615&version=1&locale=EN-US

are you certain this is a new interview?
Listened twice and heard him say it is a three-week old case.
Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member