A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something went drastically wrong that evening. Given the removed screen at the front of the house, it's plausible that someone broke in after everyone had gone to bed. There were an awful lot of lights on when the dad got home, but the mother claims to have been passed out drunk and didn't notice anything.

If the back door was unlocked, that was a likely exit point. If the backdoor was key locked and the front door was unlocked, that would be the likely exit point. If both doors were locked, it's unlikely that a random stranger broke in because it wouldn't be possible to remove an infant through the unscreened window without some assistance. If a couple kidnapped the infant, someone would have figured it out by now. I think that if the front door was unlocked, it's quite possible someone that knew there was an infant at the house broke in and took Lisa away. If it was locked, then something happened to Lisa before the father came home.

It is pretty weird to have an infant stolen ... who would do that other than a crazy woman that wanted a baby? Since when do men want to kidnap crying infants? How could a crazy woman sneak out of a small window with a baby ... who knew that there was a baby there? Maybe it was the mother, maybe an intruder ... hard to figure out.

Something went drastically wrong that evening. Given the removed screen at the front of the house, it's plausible that someone broke in after everyone had gone to bed. There were an awful lot of lights on when the dad got home, but the mother claims to have been passed out drunk and didn't notice anything.

If the back door was unlocked, that was a likely exit point. If the backdoor was key locked and the front door was unlocked, that would be the likely exit point. If both doors were locked, it's unlikely that a random stranger broke in because it wouldn't be possible to remove an infant through the unscreened window without some assistance. If a couple kidnapped the infant, someone would have figured it out by now. I think that if the front door was unlocked, it's quite possible someone that knew there was an infant at the house broke in and took Lisa away. If it was locked, then something happened to Lisa before the father came home.

It is pretty weird to have an infant stolen ... who would do that other than a crazy woman that wanted a baby? Since when do men want to kidnap crying infants? How could a crazy woman sneak out of a small window with a baby ... who knew that there was a baby there? Maybe it was the mother, maybe an intruder ... hard to figure out.

Only the screen wasn't removed, it was bent.

I followed this one super super closely and I do not think dad had anything to do with it. I wonder if since he has suspected his wife and maybe wants to believe her but I dont' think he had anything to do with Lisa' whereabouts .......or lack thereof :(

My guess is that Debbie got snockered, came in to a crying baby, picked Lisa up and brought her into bed with her. I think she rolled over on Lisa while passed out. I'd bet she tripped over the occilating fan at some point, hence the clicking noises one of the boys heard. Since the cadaver dog hit on the side of the bed opposite the fan, I'd guess Debbie was on the side of the bed by the fan, and Lisa was on the other side of the bed. In a rush to revive Lisa, Debbie bolted out of bed, knocking over the fan, grabbed Lisa from the other side of the bed and laid her on the floor to try to resus her, but Lisa was already gone. Panic set in. And I think Jeremy came home to this. He's not oblivious, imo.

My guess is that Debbie got snockered, came in to a crying baby, picked Lisa up and brought her into bed with her. I think she rolled over on Lisa while passed out. I'd bet she tripped over the occilating fan at some point, hence the clicking noises one of the boys heard. Since the cadaver dog hit on the side of the bed opposite the fan, I'd guess Debbie was on the side of the bed by the fan, and Lisa was on the other side of the bed. In a rush to revive Lisa, Debbie bolted out of bed, knocking over the fan, grabbed Lisa from the other side of the bed and laid her on the floor to try to resus her, but Lisa was already gone. Panic set in. And I think Jeremy came home to this. He's not oblivious, imo.

Very possible. I remember her telling Judge Jeanine how she liked to have the kids sleep in her bed... so why would her son be in her bed & not the sick baby?

[ame="http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/"]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/[/ame]

I don't believe that Deb rolled over onto the baby and killed her. Lisa was too big to not be able to get some air. It wasn't like Deb was 500 pounds or something. And it wasn't like Lisa was just a newborn baby. This scenario could never happen in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I think that BL was over-medicated. She was sick so mom gave her some meds. Mom wanted to party but baby was still fussy so she gave her some more..etc. I think she finally went to sleep and is now sleeping like an angel. Mom panicked and called brother or neighbor for help. She was afraid of the consequences so they plotted a plan. And now we will never know.

Babies just don't get stolen from our part of town. Not one before this or since. I have lived here all my life. My plea to Deborah is that if it was some sort of accident...come clean with yourself. Own up to it. Put your mind at ease. It's not too late. Let that angel baby free.

I don't believe that Deb rolled over onto the baby and killed her. Lisa was too big to not be able to get some air. It wasn't like Deb was 500 pounds or something. And it wasn't like Lisa was just a newborn baby. This scenario could never happen in my opinion.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. However, IF Lisa were heavily medicated w/ cough medicine or something, I could see it happening.

We have reached one month into the investigation. Vote and share your thoughts.

How sad and frustrating is this? It's not only a month now ~ it more like 16 months.

If you were Lisa's mother or father, what would you be doing? And what effort do any of us know that they are making now?

Is it fair for me to believe that I should be hearing their need? Or am I naive about how "publicity" works?

How sad and frustrating is this? It's not only a month now ~ it more like 16 months.

If you were Lisa's mother or father, what would you be doing? And what effort do any of us know that they are making now?

Is it fair for me to believe that I should be hearing their need? Or am I naive about how "publicity" works?

Good question. I wonder if any of her family are still beating the streets looking for their baby or have they moved on ? The answer to that question would answer a lot of questions, wouldn't it ?

One thing I know the parents are doing is sending out bumper stickers and flyers through this FB page. That page currently has almost 21,000 'likes'.

http://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinFootprintsInTheSand

In my opinion, all the flyers & bumper stickers in the world won't do a thing to find Lisa. They know where she is.

You are not forgotten little Lisa. I, personally, am still waiting for Karma to hit your parents hard. One day, you will have justice. Of the cosmic variety.

I love this little girl. I think about her almost daily while cruising around ws.
I hope shes' alive and in someone's loving arms. :)

I love this little girl. I think about her almost daily while cruising around ws.
I hope shes' alive and in someone's loving arms. :)

That's a beautiful thought and I wish it were true, however, I can't wrap my mind around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat