A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading the report by Flores, it is just creepy to me the two roommates were in the house for several days off and on with TA's body, I had been wondering about that...seems strange the smell was so obvious to the police but not to the roommates...why do you think that was, anyone?

I wondered about that too especially when his roommate g/f coming over feeding Napoleon for the week.

I can only think that the smell was 'released' when his door was opened. With his bedroom door closed it confined the smell. It was probably getting to the stage where it would have become noticeable door closed or open. Like many here, I cannot imagine not smelling something in those days! It was Summer, was his house air conditioned and was it on 24/7? If so I guess that would limit the smell too by keeping the body cool.

I can only think that the smell was 'released' when his door was opened. With his bedroom door closed it confined the smell. It was probably getting to the stage where it would have become noticeable door closed or open. Like many here, I cannot imagine not smelling something in those days! It was Summer, was his house air conditioned and was it on 24/7? If so I guess that would limit the smell too by keeping the body cool.

My only thought (and only a thought) that the oder would circulate threw the a/c vents esp on the fourth or fifth day.

Yes, I am going for the afternoon session.

If you have an opportunity and are comfortable asking... Would you mind confirming with one of the family members that the donation email posted on the Justice for Travis Facebook is legit and that all of the money goes to them? I donated this weekend, but have never done anything like that through PayPal so I just want to make sure.

Thank you!

If you have an opportunity and are comfortable asking... Would you mind confirming with one of the family members that the donation email posted on the Justice for Travis Facebook is legit and that all of the money goes to them? I donated this weekend, but have never done anything like that through PayPal so I just want to make sure.

Thank you!

Can you please post it here? Thanks!

Did you see this?

Just so I dont have to keep sending messages cause its to time consuming and Im trying to get back to everyone, can u please post on your page I do have a PO box they can send support to, its
Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373
Thanks again for all your loving support to our family, our hearts are filled with great gratitude, the support really brightens up our days. ♥

(I will also confirm this today)

Can you please post it here? Thanks!

Did you see this?

Just so I dont have to keep sending messages cause its to time consuming and Im trying to get back to everyone, can u please post on your page I do have a PO box they can send support to, its
Tanisha Sorenson
ALS
700 E. Redlands Blvd. STE U304
Redlands, CA. 92373
Thanks again for all your loving support to our family, our hearts are filled with great gratitude, the support really brightens up our days. ♥

(I will also confirm this today)

Thank you! I hadn't seen that before or I would have sent my donation that way instead. I'm trying to find the email, but the post isn't on the Facebook right now. They seem to post it for a week or so and then take it down... put it back up a week later, etc.

The confirmation email I got from PayPal doesn't have the email address I sent it to. It just says "Travis Alexander Memorial Fund"

Could you PLEASE tell us how the Jurors are reacting towards Nurmi and Arias now that the TRUTH has REALLY come out thanks to Mr. Martinez??? I would LOVE to be in there today to see if the Jurors look just disgusted and totally OVER the Defense and their attempt to justify this brutal murder. Thanks SOOO much!

I saw 2 with their eyes closed/sleeping during the morning session.

(Sorry, I havent posted in a long time and forgot how to quote)

What does all this have to do with anything. Did she tell Travis to stop or that she didn't like it? It sounds like on the tape she had no problem with what he did.

Can't wait to hear the jury's reactions to this blatant manipulation.

I hope Jodi gets death. She is evil and vile. This whole redirect is GARBAGE.

Could you PLEASE tell us how the Jurors are reacting towards Nurmi and Arias now that the TRUTH has REALLY come out thanks to Mr. Martinez??? I would LOVE to be in there today to see if the Jurors look just disgusted and totally OVER the Defense and their attempt to justify this brutal murder. Thanks SOOO much!

Bumping this, it's the most important part of today and why I am here too. MOO

LOL - the effect of peoples hair when she rises for the jury to leave, makes it almost look like she is in a fog!

thefog.jpg

But, alas - the fog is a fictitious excuse to side skip responsibility.
Edit - sorry, wrong thread. But, our court observer's might enjoy it anyway.

Hi - yes the paypal account for the Travis Alexander memorial fund is legit. You should get an email back from one of the family members - probably Samantha when she gets to her computer.

I gotta believe there was a mad dash to the rooftop lounge - personally I'd be phoning in my cocktail order. Ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX