a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a text saying we will only get 30 min warning for the verdict and to stay close. I'll be down there by 12:30 for all afternoon.

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!
How was this not caught and reported on. It's something I hope even one Juror saw. JA is EVIL personified.
May Justice come for Travis today.

Hey, Kathy/KCL and other court watchers. Especially you Kathy, because you will see Juan. I found this video of Arias making a throat cut motion during Juan's closing. It looks like a threat. At the very least not being respectful in court. Do you think Juan or the judge should know about this?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY&desktop_uri=/watch?v=qLxNbzveMyY

Susan

tried to get the "slicing" on screen capture. Here's what I got!

Attachments

• Jodi slicing throat.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Jodi slicing throat1.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Jodi slicing throat2.jpg
    Jodi slicing throat2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 47
I've been watching from a distance (RL and computer issues). I feel that the jury will bring justice for Travis (mostly from KCL's and PASA's observations, also others', sorry to not mention the names; and intuition...but is it just wishful thinking? ARGH)

I'm really having issues today after last night. After the story Chris told of Travis being teased at school, about his pants and the names he was called. He was unjustly punished for something that he could not control.

My mind has intertwined that with this trial. The teasing was horrible and not something Travis could stop. The murder was horrible and not something he could stop. The bashing of his legacy in public by the DT was horrible and not something he could stop.

I can't stand one more thing happening to this man and someone not getting the punishment they deserve for it. Maybe that is a bad part of me but I feel it's time for someone to say enough is enough, what you did to Travis was wrong and you will be punished for it.

I know I have to forgive and move on as Chris said but I just can't do it until this verdict comes in. Then I can work on that part of myself and I will becuase Chris made it clear why I should and I believe he is right.

Good Morning all,

My schedule today is to work in the morning then head downtown around 12:30 to hook up with whoever I hook up with down there to wait for the verdict. I still think this afternoon is a possibility. I have all my mornings filled with work but every afternoon open this week so this jury better wait til the afternoon whenever they come in. ;)

I woke up thinking and being very moved by Chris Hughes speaking last night (I'm sure you all did too). I went for an early am walk and was pondering so many things. Mostly his parting words about "speaking for Travis" to us and admonishing us to use all of this as an opportunity to grow. I recommitted myself to just that this morning.

Participating in this trial has offered me many lessons and opportunities to grow in itself. If you only knew how hard it is for me to set boundaries and I had to do it over and over and over again in this process, both for myself and others. I've learned in a deeper way to "trust my gut" which is a HUGE lesson for me personally--about reading people and things. And to take certain risks that I'd never take before. And what truly giving looks like (and doesn't).

I've been thinking about how being discerning and being fierce in drawing lines in the sand is critical to one's development (think Skye Hughes kicking Jodi out of their house).

I'm also thinking about how I complain about being single and walking this path of life "alone" or so it seems and how that really is an illusion. I think of the times I've sold myself short (like Travis did w/ Jodi, as my sister did with her murderer--not criticizing just saying how easy this is to fall in to) and made choices that diminished my vitality. And how it's so, for me, challenging to stay focused on quality vs. space filling people.

I'm thinking I have no time anymore for shallow superficiality in my life! I have no time for lack of integrity in myself or others! I have no time for choices that diminish my light and take me off a path of, as Travis says, "being a better person".

Listening to Chris really brought a laser focus back to my mind about setting my course in a clear intentional way. And listening to Chris himself and Chris describing Travis I am inspired that there ARE men on this planet and potentially ONE man who will find me who feels a similar yearning to grow, become the best they can be. And how I just won't settle for less out of loneliness, desire for sex, exhaustion or anything else. I was remembering an essay I wrote 2 years ago called "It's gonna be Great or nothing" which I will share here. I needed to revisit those words now.

I feel so inspired thanks to Chris Hughes last night. And I feel justice is coming very very soon and I look forward to detoxing any negativity that may have "stuck" to me during these months and putting my life on a path everyone who has ever loved me will be proud of.

Here is my little essay if you want to read it and watch out world...I'm getting ready to bust out and claim my highest self, one I've not gotten to know yet. And I'm hoping Travis Alexander is up there cheering me on.

xoxo

https://www.facebook.com/notes/kathy-monkman/its-gonna-be-great-or-nothing/10150348077424954

KCL.. I don't do facebook...could you post it here??? My lady you are so wonderful. I agree with you don't settle for 2nd best....There is someone out there for you. He just has not been lucky enough to cross your path. Put it in Gods hands and it will happen. We all love you so much:heartbeat:

Mandy, You are not alone in your feelings, so don't be too hard on yourself.

The good news about anger is that statistically/psychologically speaking it is the main emotion that causes most people to spring in to action.

I am angry at all of what was endured by Travis but he used it to bring about change; so can we!

Hi guys
I think she was referring to my twitter page. If you go on to twitter search for @theanusofjodi (I know it's crude, but it's really just a fraction of how gross the real defendant is). You can see all of the graphics there.

I'm leaving work now, going to get a bagel and a coffee to break the fast and then heading home to wait for J-U-S-T-I-C-E.

All the best to everyone here.

OMG that's YOU :floorlaugh: You have given me quite a few laughs!!! :hug:

I'm really having issues today after last night. After the story Chris told of Travis being teased at school, about his pants and the names he was called. He was unjustly punished for something that he could not control.

My mind has intertwined that with this trial. The teasing was horrible and not something Travis could stop. The murder was horrible and not something he could stop. The bashing of his legacy in public by the DT was horrible and not something he could stop.

I can't stand one more thing happening to this man and someone not getting the punishment they deserve for it. Maybe that is a bad part of me but I feel it's time for someone to say enough is enough, what you did to Travis was wrong and you will be punished for it.

I know I have to forgive and move on as Chris said but I just can't do it until this verdict comes in. Then I can work on that part of myself and I will becuase Chris made it clear why I should and I believe he is right.

Jodi Arias has shown no remorse her tears are a prop. A tool she uses to manipulate the thoughts, feelings and opinions of others.

I believe in forgiveness but without repentance I can not forgive Jodi Arias.

Hi WS Friends,

Just a reminder that many of us on WS are displaying a Blue Ribbon Justice for Travis avatar during Verdict Watch.

Hopefully on verdict day, our WS pages will show a sea of blue ribbons to demonstrate WS solidarity for Travis and family.

Murder in the First for JA
Justice for Travis and family.

Peace,
Chelly

I am testing....thanks to who posted the instructions and
Justice for Travis on verdict watch day...

She is too inappropriate for words. Such audacity coming from someone sitting on trial for their life. And that dark expression on her face when she's doing this is telling as well. This shows exactly how her mind works, what she's thinking at that moment, and just how dangerous she can be.

To me, I am watching pure evil when she makes that motion.

Thank you to all who posted the transcript for the radio show last night. I was busy with a family event yesterday but thinking of Travis and his family.

One of my favorite Springsteen songs is Across the Border and these words comfort me even when thinking of those taken from us so violently and much too soon.

"For what are we
Without hope in our hearts
That someday we'll drink from God's blessed waters

And eat the fruit from the vine
I know love and fortune will be mine
Somewhere across the border"

Thought I'd leave this here.

Attachments

• ta.jpg
    ta.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 110
Can someone please email me this? katiecoolady@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I am so excited you are showing the picture to Juan!!!! Whoooooooo hoooooooooo!!! I made it my screen saver at work! LOL!!!!

I'm still a whirlwind of emotion after listening to you & Chris last night!! Thank you for sharing!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Hi guys
I think she was referring to my twitter page. If you go on to twitter search for @theanusofjodi (I know it's crude, but it's really just a fraction of how gross the real defendant is). You can see all of the graphics there.

I'm leaving work now, going to get a bagel and a coffee to break the fast and then heading home to wait for J-U-S-T-I-C-E.

All the best to everyone here.

Sweet - I've been following you for awhile now and didn't realize it was you!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! The red hat/glasses/moustache was my fav profile pic BTW ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrudiS0716