Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #179

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the D have any plans to roll out RL as SODDI. That dog won’t hunt and they have more evidence to imply others are SODDI. Even the P have expressed they believe this was done by more than one person. TL too!

<modsnip>On the whole, it appears to me that there are many educated professionals that are looking at this case and agreeing that the investigation was very poorly done, important leads shut down for no good reason and that the “evidence” against RA is flimsy at best. I would agree. JMHO

When he is locked up for life I will quote this post :D

The whole picture points to who it is and it helps when the person in question confesses multiple times. If you claimed it was RA with a accomplice then I would believe that holds more water than him not being involved at all.

We know he was there moments before the girls were about to walk across the bridge. Why do you refuse to aknowledge that?

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, very interesting. We talked about this a while ago, but I wonder about the validity of the tests due to the time between 2017 and 2023. Let’s say RA fired that gun 100 times since the ejected bullet was picked up. Do we expect the extraction marks to still be exactly the same or would we expect slight differences due to wear and tear? I really think that the bullet evidence will be nullified the experts cancelling each other out.
MOO
YVW

Maybe, but I think it does make it a possibility that could be the weapon if the State's expert testimony can show it remained consistent throughout loading and ejecting a number of times.

It's the totality of all the evidence combined that I'm looking at. When does it become too coincidental? That's what the jury will be tasked to answer after all the evidence is presented.

JMO

I don’t think the D have any plans to roll out RL as SODDI. That dog won’t hunt and they have more evidence to imply others are SODDI. Even the P have expressed they believe this was done by more than one person. TL too!

<modsnip> On the whole, it appears to me that there are many educated professionals that are looking at this case and agreeing that the investigation was very poorly done, important leads shut down for no good reason and that the “evidence” against RA is flimsy at best. I would agree. JMHO
<modsnip> How can we know the 'evidence' RA is flimsy at best? We haven't even heard from the State yet, only what the D has been able to sneak by to push their narrative.

I don't believe there is any way they'll use the Odinist angle at trial. It's all been media hype the whole time, salacious accusations, unprofessional conduct, crowd funding, social media dregs. Just to keep R&B in the media and it is losing steam for the D. IMO

Healthy and respectable discussions are good, even if we all don't agree. What fun would that be?

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Also an interesting comment that I wish Baldwin would have asked “Why?” about:

bbm

Q And what kind of things were you doing in terms of investigative support?

A Conducting interviews and trying to gather evidence.

Q Over the course of how long did you do that?

A Roughly three years. I began providing assistance approximately June of 2018, and ceased when Detective Ferency was shot and killed in the line of duty July 7th of 2021.
View attachment 494593

Source: Lines 8-13, page 5
He had me at watch the interview and give “kind of a hometown opinion.” :rolleyes:

I do wonder if the D will ask for a continuance as it's only 5 weeks to trial and they haven't sorted their key experts yet. One would have though they would have been on top of that back in october when they said they were ready to push the button, but it seems from their filings, they don't have final expert reports commissioned yet

I do wonder if the D will ask for a continuance as it's only 5 weeks to trial and they haven't sorted their key experts yet. One would have though they would have been on top of that back in october when they said they were ready to push the button, but it seems from their filings, they don't have final expert reports commissioned yet
But, but they're READY, they've been ready since October for a January trial according to them and RA's appellate attorneys. So surely they're ready for trial in May?

I believe the D pushed the Motion for Speedy trial in an effort to deflect and try and postpone their Contempt hearing. But they're READY, just ask them. Trial in May, coming soon.

MOO

But, but they're READY, they've been ready since October for a January trial according to them and RA's appellate attorneys. So surely they're ready for trial in May?

I believe the D pushed the Motion for Speedy trial in an effort to deflect and try and postpone their Contempt hearing. But they're READY, just ask them. Trial in May, coming soon.

MOO

Yep they have been hung by their own sword and Frances Gull is holding them to it because all of the game playing on their part.

For the posters who maintain it’s not RA - how do you explain his presence at the bridge moments before the girls crossed?

He has placed himself on the bridge and platform 1 and a witness also corroborates she saw him on Platform 1 and as she walks back to her car she sees Abby and Libby walking towards the bridge.

For the posters who maintain it’s not RA - how do you explain his presence at the bridge moments before the girls crossed?

He has placed himself on the bridge and platform 1 and a witness also corroborates she saw him on Platform 1 and as she walks back to her car she sees Abby and Libby walking towards the bridge.
It was a nice day and he decided to go for a walk and take in nature. Wrong place at the wrong time.

It was a nice day and he decided to go for a walk and take in nature. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Yet he denied seeing the girls which knowing the fact makes it highly suspicious. They are on his path he had to have seen them and so why deny that.

Are we meant to believe he was blind or hid in a bush until they walked past him?

The good news is no jury will believe something like this as an excuse if the defense try and play this game as that duck won’t hunt imo.

Yet he denied seeing the girls which knowing the fact makes it highly suspicious. They are on his path he had to have seen them and so why deny that.

Are we meant to believe he was blind or hid in a bush until they walked past him?

The good news is no jury will believe something like this as an excuse if the defense try and play this game as that duck won’t hunt imo.
Nor did he see BG; I guess no mirrors on the trail? IMO

I don’t know who the perp was. I believe in constitutional rights for all defendants and believe a strong case will stand against anyone who is guilty (generally). To elaborate, I require proof of someone’s guilt.

Citations in documents by the state would be sufficient, but from what I have read their case is alarmingly weak. For example, when were these alleged confessions? Why are they not cited anywhere official that I’m aware of (the media doesn’t count, I mean official documents). I would like to know the date of the calls, the time duration of the calls, and ultimately if I was a juror I want to hear the calls-as we all know the calls are recorded, so there should be a recording unless the prison has a similar sloppy method of record keeping as CC. Until I see or hear something official (I.e. in official docs), it’s not fact to me. Personally I believe there were multiple perps.

There is no proof RA was on the bridge at the time the girls were, he said he was gone by 1-1:30. None of the witnesses have said they specifically saw RA.

BB, who saw BG the closest/walked by him, is the source of the SECOND sketch, who said it was a 10/10 illustration of who she saw, gave the description of a guy in his 20s who was younger. LE for some reason put out sketch 1 even though this was based off of a woman who saw a man walking on the opposite side of the road while she was driving, so I am flabbergasted as to why LE would have not used sketch 2 from the beginning. BB went back and asked herself. She also did not describe RA’s car.

This statement “a witness also corroborates she saw him on Platform 1 and as she walks back to her car she sees Abby and Libby walking towards the bridge.” is inaccurate, unless there is documentation of another witness I am unaware of.

I am curious how those that are confident RA is the perp, are not at all deterred by 6TB of missing data in the first week after the murders. This is about 48 hours worth of video. For this reason I hope it isn’t RA, because this is a level of unprofessionalism I have never seen, and it would be a tragedy for the victims if RA was guilty and exonerated due to such carelessness.

AJMO

I wish it were not Richard Allen going to trial, the nice guy from CVS. Oh, how I wish LE had enough evidence to have charged one of the many RSO’s, meth heads, or thugs that we all know lurk around the Delphi area.

There will be no winners in this. If RA is acquitted, there will still be a brutal killer walking free among us. Even if he is convicted, there will be doubters who believe he was framed. And if others were involved, and never found or charged, they will continue living freely, until they kill again.

And Libby and Abby will still be gone. They are never coming back.

It is a horrendous case.

jmo

I think EF's alibi (and whoever he was with) might have been in question. Weren't LE satisfied that his phone was home and let it go at that? Something about a hospital visit that wasn't confirmed, either?
RSABBM
This is what I don’t understand. Many assume that if RA lied and left his phone at home, and therefore points to his guilt. Yet, LE are satisfied that EF left his phone at home and therefore, not suspicious and put an end to any further investigation?? SMH.

I wish it were not Richard Allen going to trial, the nice guy from CVS. Oh, how I wish LE had enough evidence to have charged one of the many RSO’s, meth heads, or thugs that we all know lurk around the Delphi area.

There will be no winners in this. If RA is acquitted, there will still be a brutal killer walking free among us. Even if he is convicted, there will be doubters who believe he was framed. And if others were involved, and never found or charged, they will continue living freely, until they kill again.

And Libby and Abby will still be gone. They are never coming back.

It is a horrendous case.

jmo
I could not agree with you more.
Thank you.

I've said it in the past, but I would hate to find myself in a similar situation.

I am incredibly nearsighted and I've slipped and shattered an ankle. As a result, when I walk, I pay attention to the ground--where I am stepping. I am completely oblivious to people around me. I also like to keep to myself when I go out on walks and am fairly shy. I could easily see myself in a situation like this, especially because I have the worst luck (read: shattered ankle :p)

I think Click is a good witness as far as he goes, but I agree trying to lead these witnesses is problematic. Especially a focus on BH who has a verified alibi could make RA like guilty by comparison. There is far more evidence against RA than against BH.
Click disagrees:
It was the belief of Detective Murphy, Detective Ferency, and I that there was a strong likelihood that there was - that Brad Holder, Patrick Westfall, and Elvis Fields had a strong involvement in the murders of the girls.
I felt like the investigative information that Detective Ferency, Detective Murphy, and I had compiled was more compelling than what was contained within the probable cause affidavit for Richard Allen's arrest.

Do you have links for either? IIRC, he said he was on the bridge, but not at the time the victims were. And no witness has Identified RA as bridge guy, as far as we know.

Click disagrees:
It was the belief of Detective Murphy, Detective Ferency, and I that there was a strong likelihood that there was - that Brad Holder, Patrick Westfall, and Elvis Fields had a strong involvement in the murders of the girls.
I felt like the investigative information that Detective Ferency, Detective Murphy, and I had compiled was more compelling than what was contained within the probable cause affidavit for Richard Allen's arrest.

Sure - but so far as far as I can see there is no evidence against BH, and the only evidence against EF is his confession. Mr Click has a theory of the case, but actually no evidence that connects his suspects to the crime. That is probably why they never had probable cause for a search for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592