Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
RA’s attorneys, naturally, say he is innocent but there are no direct quotes from RA.

We have copious amounts of details that don’t mention anything close to a direct quote of those sorts much less multiple times.

Wouldn’t it have come up in the interviews?
Then showcased by the Defense.

Odd that it’s not that but the bullet that’s innocent. What if the Odin had stolen the bullet as an obvious part of their framing scheme? How does he know it’s not his? Revealed discovery?

All imo

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

We haven't seen any of the interviews in their entirety. Why any such assertions weren't included? No idea. I'm not a lawyer and none of us know their strategy. I assume much of what they are doing now is to just get things into the record for an appeal (if it comes to that), so maybe him asserting he didn't do it doesn't matter for that strategy.

But, really, none of us know.

Were their homes searched, yard dug up and car taken away while the cameras rolled in the 5th year of the case? (I actually wouldn't know, I did not watched this case through 7 years.)

(Family is always questioned - that was over immediately.)
Sure. KAK and RL for starters. Neither charged in the murders. RA was already worried about his reputation due to being patted down in public. Heck, I go through that at courthouse and airport security.

If RA is BG, then DC nailed it in 2019:
“Directly to the Killer, who may be in this room: We believe you were hiding in plain sight. For more than 2 years, you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy. But we have. We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day, you will. A question to you: What will those closest to you think of you when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls? Two children! Only a coward would do such a thing. We are confident that you have told someone what you have done, or at the very least they know because of how different you are since the murders.”

@4:03
EF did tell two someones!

The pic from BH facebook page from 2/17/2018. A painting he did of someone hanging from the tree by their foot. Also a photo of his hand with "the exact rune Abby had on her at the crime scene".

It's not in the media but mentioned in franks memo beginning at pg 59:

111qXoXAw9YJ_8b3KV0EsEIeiYmOHeuH1

"On April 7, 2017, Holder posted a photo of a hand marked with the exact rune found on Abby’s body.
Attached and marked as Exhibit 41 is a Facebook post that displays Brad Holder’s hand.
The photo displays Brad Holder showing off a rune that was inked onto his hand (not a tattoo, but
likely from an ink pen). This rune that Brad Holder is proudly showing off is the same rune that
the killers laid on Abby’s body using sticks. This image was posted by Brad Holder approximately
52 days after the murders. The public had no idea what the crime scene looked like, and that Abby
had sticks placed on her body like a Hagal rune. Yet, Brad Holder coincidentally was showing off
the same rune that was found on Abby? That should be important information for curious, honest
and well-intentioned law enfo
rcement officers."

pg 62:

Brad’s Facebook page where he (Purdy) found a very eerie photograph.74 This
photograph is marked as Exhibit 43. It shows two girls lying on what appears to be the ground of
a forest. The girls either are dead or are posed as if they were dead. The girls have tree limbs
arranged over their bodies. The girl in the forefront of the photograph has her left arm and hand
positioned very similarly to that of Libby’s left arm and hand (outstretched above her head). The
Defense has prepared a side-by-side photograph of the mimicked photograph compared with the
crime scene photograph of Libby which is marked as Exhibit 44 and filed as confidential.

Goes on and on for pages. This was just the D throwing it in again for good measure since all their Franks get denied. MOO
To clarify, you think it’s irrelevant if true? Or a coincidence?

To clarify, you think it’s irrelevant if true? Or a coincidence?
I think it's true because BH posted it on his page. He openly believes in Odin/Odinism and was investigated and cleared. So all that to say irrelevant :) He doesn't match the man on the bridge IMO. And I can't imagine an army of men waiting in the woods for these precious girls. I believe there is 1 killer.

I'm not truly sure how everything played out, but it would appear the defense got everything they needed and piles of it. So much they keep motioning they can't read it all or understand it and need better $ experts.

Then they decided to retry the entire 5 year investigation. They are just now watching interrogation? But they got it in Feb. Some will call that delayed discovery. I guess it is. Maybe I have a different list of priorities and this is why IANAL ;)

Sure. KAK and RL for starters. Neither charged in the murders. RA was already worried about his reputation due to being patted down in public. Heck, I go through that at courthouse and airport security.
RL is a good example. Thanks! Crime Nation just did a documentary where RL starred as a POI (deceased, yet somehow reputation remains tarnished enough for a starring role in a documentary on the delphi murders).

KAK's in prison, unrelated to case, not relevant.
Assume the courthouse airport security was offered in jest. :)

crime nation documentary link

This and the Idaho timelines really get in the way. No matter what happened bodies were left behind. So someone had the gumption to get it done. We will have to wait and see if it was RA alone. I don't know how he didn't manage to blame any one else in all his confessing.
RBBM
It would be difficult to blame someone else if you were not there when it happened and therefore have no clue who did. JMO

Oh this is rich! JH would get on his knees and beg for people to send in their tips, BUT, when MJ tips in her brother EF, who admits to being on the bridge with two other guys and the girls got killed and he spit on Abby and put sticks in her hair (guilty knowledge of crime scene one day after murders), nobody listens. She has to drive to Delphi and force them to listen.

Oh, and when TC tells JH there’s a phone that needs to be picked up from JM’s ex-girlfriend TH containing very interesting info (the Goldilocks phone), he doesn’t even bother to go get it. So, TC calls the D, and they are more than eager to pick it up. Can’t blame them for that!

JH boasts they are using the FBI because they can’t travel all over the place to investigate tips, but then doesn’t have the FBI go check out a tipster in Georgia that has ss of FB pics of BH that are VERY strange. Nope. Don’t need the FBI for that one!

There’s more, but I’ll leave it at that.
MOO

ed:sp

Last edited:
I'm sorry, that just strikes me as a very compressed timeline. I wonder if anyone has ever bothered just to wallk that out. From the end of Monon High Bridge to the CS, then through the available exit paths back to where everybody seems sure RA parked. The state would want to use a route that includes it's eyewitnesses presumably.

That walk alone seems like it's going to eat up a pretty good chunk of that 75 minutes. And RA doesn't look overly fit to me.
I've seen a simulated walk through.. might be Gray Hughes.. might be someone else, but it was very well done and sealed the deal in my mind that it was VERY possible and likely that it was RA and only RA. The time at the CS was the longest worst part of the simulation. Plenty of time!

I just looked and it's Delphi- Richard Allen animated probable cause by Gray Hughes. It's from Nov 2022. He has a map and dots on the map to signify the various people listed in the AA. The 3 girls walking, the woman walking that saw RA, Abby and Libby, etc. He has the time at the top showing how long it takes the dots to move down the trail, the cars driving by that saw things at various times, etc. It is VERY clear one man could do this and have an hour at the CS and it shows it, not graphic at all, but it's still somber to know what those dots mean and just how long he's with them at the CS and it's just very well done. Look it up if you'd like to see the AA explained with a visual.

Last edited:
RL is a good example. Thanks! Crime Nation just did a documentary where RL starred as a POI (deceased, yet somehow reputation remains tarnished enough for a starring role in a documentary on the delphi murders).

KAK's in prison, unrelated to case, not relevant.
Assume the courthouse airport security was offered in jest. :)

crime nation documentary link
Crime Nation? Is that Banfield? Was Snay on there? They are in the ‘RA is innocent’ camp, so I’m not surprised they are still swiping at RL. Wonder if RL would be concerned about his reputation with them? I know RL’s ex girlfriend hated him and someone is writing a book still pointing to RL. The people who loved Ron stood by him.

Should police stop investigating murders and moving forward when they have evidence, because someone’s reputation may be harmed?

Last edited:
Should police stop investigating murders and moving forward when they have evidence, because someone’s reputation may be harmed?
I agree RL got trashed, RIP. If nothing else RA's reputation was permanently soiled the second he started playing with poop. But who cares? This isn't about that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dressie