Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving right along...

Seems to me that whomever was being deposed this week by the D team have now become witnesses for the D.
That could be the outlaw Jesse J. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. That could be the inmate, Jesse J, that Rozzi interviewed YESTERDAY, (per his request to Gull to order that JJ show up at an arranged conference room Rozzi had reserved). JMHO

Last edited:
This is slightly (though not totally) off-topic, and I apologize in advance if it causes anyone to lose their current train of thought. I have tried for days to answer my question on my own, no luck:

Threads and threads ago someone linked a story and YouTube video about a previous case occuring in this same county and, I believe, involving members of the currently involved DA & LE offices. (Therein lies my interest).

A young man, an army vet recently returned, had invited his friends over for some kind of casual get-together at his farm. It involved beers and fireworks in a barn or garage that also held paintball equipment. Somehow LE got involved. If I'm remembering correctly, an officer mistook the noise of exploding fireworks for actual gunfire and for several hours watched through binoculars from afar before eventually arresting this man...for (real) guns, and a whole lot more.

I don't want to give the whole story away because I don't want to discourage anyone from viewing it themselves--- which, if it does involve some of our current players SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE WATCHED--- but hopefully what I've just described will be enough to jog someone's memory of this very memorable and not so long ago case.

It's pertinent IMO because it provides local
context, and insight into why I for one simply cannot accept the mounting pile of prosecuting errors as innocent "mistakes".
The Reckoning In Carroll County
I believe someone tried to have it played in court. A must-see, IMHO

This is the original poster, developed with information provided by LE, including the FBI. Are you asking for what was originally posted on the FBI.gov website with the OBG sketch?

Helpful for the Defense to put a picture of RA with a head tilt in an unique, imo, peaked knit cap on their fundraiser page so we can go back and forth handily and see it looks just like the hat on BG.

All imo

I located a post from Thread #143 in 2022 which has an archived copy of the FBI poster, prior to weight and height being removed.

View attachment 498253

Post in thread 'IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143'
Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #143
Here's Danville Metro PD FB pg dated FEB 19, 2017 with the still image of BG

thanks DeDee. I still trying to find the earliest FBI notice ... with only BG and no composite on it. I'll keep searching after I rest the peepers. o_O
Can I ask what your thoughts are - what is concerning you and driving your search for a notice with BG and no composite?

Are you certain there was ever an FBI notice with only a BG photo and no composite?

Can I ask what your thoughts are - what is concerning you and driving your search for a notice with BG and no composite?

Are you certain there was ever an FBI notice with only a BG photo and no composite?
Answers:

1. I figure there MUST be one early on - in February; I (selfishly) want to end speculation as to ht/wt range per FBI tech experts from the get-go (forget youtubers). If I'm interested in quoting it in the future, I'd like to have the source. It got weird for me when I went to check it out and it was gone, and now we know it was removed by ISP request after RA's arrest. Others may have known that but it's a tidbit I'd missed. I don't typically dwell on little things like that but this one is now an earworm. I find that explanation interesting; and that FBI "credits" an ISP request as the reason they've dropped the height/weight on their website is also interesting ...

2. see #1.

Thank you for what you found, don't feel obliged to keep looking . It's my little earworm. o_O

Answers:

1. I figure there MUST be one early on - in February; I (selfishly) want to end speculation as to ht/wt range per FBI tech experts from the get-go (forget youtubers). If I'm interested in quoting it in the future, I'd like to have the source. It got weird for me when I went to check it out and it was gone, and now we know it was removed by ISP request after RA's arrest. Others may have known that but it's a tidbit I'd missed. I don't typically dwell on little things like that but this one is now an earworm. I find that explanation interesting; and that FBI "credits" an ISP request as the reason they've dropped the height/weight on their website is also interesting ...

2. see #1.

Thank you for what you found, don't feel obliged to keep looking . It's my little earworm. o_O
No worries. I was curious if there was an underlying objective.

The height and weight details were not removed after RA’s arrest. They were removed in March 2022. He was arrested in October 2022.

Personally, I am not surprised that the details changed over time. I would expect there to have been continued analysis of the effects of pixelation, aspect ratio, etc. Maybe they had to consult with Apple tech providers to hone in on camera accuracy. Things like that.

I don’t think it was nefarious. Not suggesting you think so, either. ;)

No worries. I was curious if there was an underlying objective.

The height and weight details were not removed after RA’s arrest. They were removed in March 2022. He was arrested in October 2022.

Personally, I am not surprised that the details changed over time. I would expect there to have been continued analysis of the effects of pixelation, aspect ratio, etc. Maybe they had to consult with Apple tech providers to hone in on camera accuracy. Things like that.

I don’t think it was nefarious. Not suggesting you think so, either. ;)
appreciate it. that helps! still interesting. Do we get to send question suggestions into the court?

Clerk: "Your Honor, Miss Emma Peel the Websleuth is ready to approach the Witness with one permitted very curious earworm question."

This is slightly (though not totally) off-topic, and I apologize in advance if it causes anyone to lose their current train of thought. I have tried for days to answer my question on my own, no luck:

Threads and threads ago someone linked a story and YouTube video about a previous case occuring in this same county and, I believe, involving members of the currently involved DA & LE offices. (Therein lies my interest).

A young man, an army vet recently returned, had invited his friends over for some kind of casual get-together at his farm. It involved beers and fireworks in a barn or garage that also held paintball equipment. Somehow LE got involved. If I'm remembering correctly, an officer mistook the noise of exploding fireworks for actual gunfire and for several hours watched through binoculars from afar before eventually arresting this man...for (real) guns, and a whole lot more.

I don't want to give the whole story away because I don't want to discourage anyone from viewing it themselves--- which, if it does involve some of our current players SHOULD ABSOLUTELY BE WATCHED--- but hopefully what I've just described will be enough to jog someone's memory of this very memorable and not so long ago case.

It's pertinent IMO because it provides local
context, and insight into why I for one simply cannot accept the mounting pile of prosecuting errors as innocent "mistakes".
It is reminders such as this one that makes a difference sometimes. I was embedded in the Dulos trial for 6 weeks and missed that post so thanks for bringing it around again.
The Reckoning In Carroll County
I believe someone tried to have it played in court. A must-see, IMHO
Thank you for the title. Found it. And, it's not good for the state or for lying COs.
That's why I have no faith in DD's tip narrative.
This story shows that DD is dirty. Hence, when DD testifies in this case, I'll be sure to disregard his testimony for it's likely a lie or embellished in order to make the tip sensational.

AMOO

Last edited:
appreciate it. that helps! still interesting. Do we get to send question suggestions into the court?

Clerk: "Your Honor, Miss Emma Peel the Websleuth is ready to approach the Witness with one permitted very curious earworm question."
Very interesting, I think. This is almost a year following the presser with the new YBG sketch and the request for info on the car in the CPS lot, so it seems unrelated to any tips resulting from that. I wonder if March 2022 is when they first "found" DD's report and started zeroing in on RA.

That could be the outlaw Jesse J. ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. That could be the inmate, Jesse J, that Rozzi interviewed YESTERDAY, (per his request to Gull to order that JJ show up at an arranged conference room Rozzi had reserved). JMHO
I do recall Rozzi had to search for an adequate facility to make that interview happen.
The new filing very well could be JJ. I was thinking of 3 members of a family for some reason. Maybe it was all of them and more. It appears they're making progress. It feels like the trial is hopping along on schedule for the D team.
thanks DeDee. I still trying to find the earliest FBI notice ... with only BG and no composite on it. I'll keep searching after I rest the peepers. o_O
You're welcome, Miss Emma Peel. You were in search of something and half dozen posts were made in hopes of satisfying your quest.

I do recall Rozzi had to search for an adequate facility to make that interview happen.
The new filing very well could be JJ. I was thinking of 3 members of a family for some reason. Maybe it was all of them and more. It appears they're making progress. It feels like the trial is hopping along on schedule for the D team.

You're welcome, Miss Emma Peel. You were in search of something and half dozen posts were made in hopes of satisfying your quest.
YES ... THEY ALL ROCK !! Very kind of everyone!

I found this screenshot (does not include height or weight) but I ‘do’ remember the specific one you’re searching for. Maybe I will eventually find it.;)I really love reading everyone’s posts. I’m Just Lurking:)
Answers:

2. see #1.

IMG_2557.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member