Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM. I think so too, but it seems during this pre-trial phase, it's fallen on deaf ears, IMO. JG isn't worried about it, and neither is a lot of the public. Seventy days of lost interviews, the partial loss of the Oct. 26 interview, possible omissions in the PCA, NMcL gaining access to, reading, quoting, and simply withdrawing his motions on the D's ex parte motions with no repercussions, are only some of the questionable conduct by the State, and it's all but ignored. If the D dare argues it, it's just because they have nothing else. They can't do anything but lie, conflate, or throw crap at the walls since they are a joke. Trial might come and we find out RA is unequivocally BG, the State's mistakes were insignificant, and the Ds are a total P O S, but I'm certainly not ready to confine my opinions to that at this point, before we know really anything. JMO.
JG ruled sanctions of P unnecessary for failing to disclose lost discovery that's possibly exculpatory; JG denied a dismissal over these lost interviews. AFAIK, JG hasn't ruled the 70 days of lost interviews is a fact that won't be explored at trial.

I'm thinking that these investigators will necessarily be on the stand at trial. And the D will pursue this line of questioning to discredit the investigation/investigators and their testimony to the jury. JMHO

It's not surprising but it's always sobering to consider the harsh ripple effect of pain beyond the obvious victims.

The damage one man did.

Two young lives, massacred.
Two families, never the same.
Friends, neighbors, strangers -- all impacted.
Searchers, EMS never the same.
BB. Imagine being the last person to see the girls before they cross paths with BG. If she could turn back time...

I know its a HUGE ask, but I've been off grid for about a year.
I'm trying to catch up through the post, but would anyone be kind enough to give me a run down on the latest?
If so, that would be fabulous.

TIA

We're 23 days from Richard Allen's trial and there have been a lot of shenanigans around leaked crime scene photos, trying to get the defense team kicked off (Supreme Court said no), and the investigative team admitting to mountains of lost evidence. Also, the State has only dripped Discovery to the defense (according to the defense) and Nick McLeland did something unethical (read an ex-parte motion he wasn't supposed to read) but will face no consequences, probably.

Richard Allen still looks nothing like "BG" or either sketch.

IMO MOO

I know its a HUGE ask, but I've been off grid for about a year.
I'm trying to catch up through the post, but would anyone be kind enough to give me a run down on the latest?
If so, that would be fabulous.

TIA
This article has a timeline and summary of major events. The media thread for this case is a good place to skim through the past year of highlights, too.

I really don't. At least not if it was a lone wolf. I think the one thing that saved BB is that she was on the right side of the bridge. Do we know if BB was there alone?
That's okay if don't agree, I wouldn't have it any other way. RA was on the prowl for a young girl(s). imo

From what I've seen and read about BB she was always only identified, nobody mentioned with her, but as we know that doesn't mean anything in this case.

MOO

BB may have seen him from the side with hood down, for a better view of the "fish/stock ticker." He could have been peering out as I don't think he was on the platform facing the bridge entrance. That would be odd.

It says BB saw the 1st group of girls as she parked they were crossing over a bridge.
She then saw BG standing on platform, turned to finish her walk and passed Libby and Abby before they walked on to the bridge. So I think it's fair to say she saw both groups of girls & one male. I don't believe she was seen by Bridge Guy.

Next witness saw him after the crime so hat on and hood up, walking back to his vehicle. Likely looking disheveled, like he had been in a fight. I'm sure he saw/heard her car coming up too and did a lot to conceal himself. So one witness before the crime. Hood down, maybe the brownish hat is on and she sees him from the side.

Next witness SC spots him after the crime and with hood and hat up. She described his jacket as tan. Can't make tan out of blue but maybe dried wet mud looks like dirt. MOO

BB may have seen him from the side with hood down, for a better view of the "fish/stock ticker." He could have been peering out as I don't think he was on the platform facing the bridge entrance. That would be odd.

It says BB saw the 1st group of girls as she parked they were crossing over a bridge.
She then saw BG standing on platform, turned to finish her walk and passed two girls resembling Libby and Abby before they walked on to the bridge. So I think it's fair to say she saw both groups of girls & one male. I don't believe she was seen by Bridge Guy.

Next witness saw him after the crime so hat on and hood up, walking back to his vehicle. Likely looking disheveled, like he had been in a fight. I'm sure he saw/heard her car coming up too and did a lot to conceal himself. So one witness before the crime. Hood down, maybe the brownish hat is on and she sees him from the side.

Next witness SC spots him after the crime and with hood and hat up. She describe his jacket as tan. Can't make tan out of blue but maybe dried wet mud looks like dirt. MOO

One minor correction - I inserted it into my quote of yours and bolded it.

She then saw BG standing on platform, turned to finish her walk and passed Libby and Abby before they walked on to the bridge. So I think it's fair to say she saw both groups of girls & one male. I don't believe she was seen by Bridge Guy.

Next witness SC spots him after the crime and with hood and hat up. She described his jacket as tan. Can't make tan out of blue but maybe dried wet mud looks like dirt. MOO
Or took the blue/black jacket and the hoodie he was wearing was tan in color.

Two sides of the coin:

We're 24 days away from the start of trial.

The D have acted unethically from the beginning of their appointment and worst of all the leaked exploitive CS photos of Abby & Libby came from their office, they are now facing contempt charges for these and other things. MW, AB's good friend, is beyond unethical and the friend he leaked info to committed suicide and left a wife and four children. :eek:

Discovery often continues up to and including the day of trial, drip, drip. The State turned over the majority of Discovery long before the Defense turned over one single thing to them.

The SCOIN reinstated R&B, but they also kept Judge Gull in charge of the case overall. She has an impeccable reputation according to the temporarily assigned D team member Screamin.

RA = BG = Killer

The State will be able to prove their case to a jury of his peers, without all the outlandish mud slinging, and trash talking of the State and the Judge. I firmly believe that. It will be based on evidence, not FB rumor, Podcasters and SM troll noise which will be a very, very welcomed relief. I am almost deaf from it all.

My heart goes out to the families and loved ones of Abby and Libby and I hope Justice is finally brought to them after all these long years MOST OF ALL.

JMO

Riddle me this:

If CC lost 70 days of interviews due to taping system user error (?) ... how many of those interviews were about entirely different cases than this case?

This 2017 case (Abby/Libby) and its investigation has been extremely protracted, but other CC cases/investigations/trials have not.

Assuming other 2017 interviews were used in other 2107 CC cases ... when did CC LE realize that 70 days of taped interviews were lost?

Was the system only for the Abby/Libby case?

Or, to your last point, he reversed his jacket. Tan lining. Possible.

I found this screenshot (does not include height or weight) but I ‘do’ remember the specific one you’re searching for. Maybe I will eventually find it.;)I really love reading everyone’s posts. I’m Just Lurking:)

View attachment 498265
Thank you @MizStery. It's always nice to be told it's possible I haven't lost my mind. Feel free to
@ me if you come across the original. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member