Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #181

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Is he still employed with Rushville? Not sure how this is relevant unless it ties into his investigation into Fields. Maybe he was pulled off the case we may come to find out. I know he referenced it was when his partner was killed in duty that his work stopped on the case.

I don't think so.

I suspect him being at home is just based on him saying that in his police interview
What if, just WHAT IF, it turns out his phone was at the trails between 12 noon and 1:30 pm and then shows his phone at home? Would THAT be enough to convince those that presume him guilty to change their minds about who possibly committed this despicable crime OR would they just come up with another scenario to put him there during the time L & A where murdered?

Of course, I don’t know if this evidence exists, but neither do others know that it doesn’t exist. Yet, in reading these many threads, it seems to me that it doesn’t matter what is revealed in RA’s favour, he’s still unequivocally guilty in the minds of many.

I can hardly wait for this trial to begin and see just how fairly it proceeds. Thankfully, there are many attorneys with their eyes on this case and while we may not be able to see and hear testimony, there will be transcripts for those that can afford to purchase them. All JMHO.

They are seeking Todd Click's employment records to discredit him. It's a weak argument, IMO. Instead of attacking the information, they'll instead attack the presenter.
Next they’ll be attacking Ferency (RIP), Murphy and Purdy. So predictable. I take one back. Fortunately, according to GF’s fellow officers, his record was impeccable and was rightfully honoured for his exemplary service at his funeral.
JMO.

What if, just WHAT IF, it turns out his phone was at the trails between 12 noon and 1:30 pm and then shows his phone at home? Would THAT be enough to convince those that presume him guilty to change their minds about who possibly committed this despicable crime OR would they just come up with another scenario to put him there during the time L & A where murdered?

Of course, I don’t know if this evidence exists, but neither do others know that it doesn’t exist. Yet, in reading these many threads, it seems to me that it doesn’t matter what is revealed in RA’s favour, he’s still unequivocally guilty in the minds of many.

I can hardly wait for this trial to begin and see just how fairly it proceeds. Thankfully, there are many attorneys with their eyes on this case and while we may not be able to see and hear testimony, there will be transcripts for those that can afford to purchase them. All JMHO.
No because we presume he did a set up before the crime. It would help if he didn't have the same frame as BG or at least what I perceive. Same short legs, little feet, & sloped shoulders. The rest is a blurry mystery. It would also help if he didn't implicate himself as being there and wearing the clothing.

But in all seriousness if the evidence doesn't convict him then I will personally purchase stock in CVS to further his career. I don't want to see an innocent person held accountable while the real killer(s) are plotting their next crime. I will admit that I was absolutely wrong.

Maybe Click exaggerated the EF story. Supposedly he told Ferency that his spit might be found on one of the girls... on his way into his home after they dropped him off. Ferency is not here to share that story. And I'm sure someone of his tenure would have used that probable cause to march EF back to the police station. Maybe it's in their documented notes for their theory?

Click inserted himself and his 12 page report so now his credibility will sadly be investigated. Just another step in this cluster of missteps. From both sides.

In my case there’s some truth to what you suspect. When there’s a large pile of evidence, even if it’s all circumstantial, your mind resists knocking it down for a single given anomaly. The bullet evidence alone is almost perfectly damning. I know that some people don’t give it much weight, but the minute I read about it in the PCA I knew they have the guy this time. That thing isn’t there if he’s not there racking the slide of his Sig and he all but puts himself there. Then you realize that there’s all this other circumstantial evidence.

But, suppose that somehow, very belatedly, he comes up with a totally rock-solid alibi for the time of the killings. (But, given the thrashing about by the D up to now, where has this been?)

Obviously, I in that case have to make some new sense of the two piles of evidence. Is he still BG? If he’s still BG, he’s still a kidnapper and felony murderer, but someone else is also a murderer. If he’s not BG, he may be an innocent victim of incredibly unlucky circumstances or the frame job from Hades. But I can hardly imagine he’s not BG except as a thought experiment.

No because we presume he did a set up before the crime. It would help if he didn't have the same frame as BG or at least what I perceive. Same short legs, little feet, & sloped shoulders. The rest is a blurry mystery. It would also help if he didn't implicate himself as being there and wearing the clothing.

But in all seriousness if the evidence doesn't convict him then I will personally purchase stock in CVS to further his career. I don't want to see an innocent person held accountable while the real killer(s) are plotting their next crime. I will admit that I was absolutely wrong.

Maybe Click exaggerated the EF story. Supposedly he told Ferency that his spit might be found on one of the girls... on his way into his home after they dropped him off. Ferency is not here to share that story. And I'm sure someone of his tenure would have used that probable cause to march EF back to the police station. Maybe it's in their documented notes for their theory?

Click inserted himself and his 12 page report so now his credibility will sadly be investigated. Just another step in this cluster of missteps. From both sides.

I either missed or forgot that it was Ferency that Elvis Fields said that to. Very interesting.

I don't think you need to make any stock-buying plans just yet. I don't know what role RA played in these murders, but hopefully the trial will make it more clear. If he's convicted, all of the lone wolf theorists will be happy and move on to another case. Those of us who know this is much huger will hopefully be satisfied at least one person in this horrific crime is held accountable and then move on to seeking justice for the rest of them!

IMO MOO

Not saying anyone genuinely arranged a meeting, but I'd fear someone got some idea of the girls' whereabouts somehow from any contacts through that box.

Not so patiently waiting for the trial to begin. ;) This is exactly how I feel. My hope is that everyone and anyone involved is accounted for. The girls were out walking, gets me so angry. Just thinking about what LE has released thus far, it stands out to me that the end goal was nude pictures. IMO

A Motion has been filed today 4/23 by the State: Answer to Motion to Suppress Statements. I don't know if anyone can access it yet or not.
I read it. It seems to me P dared the defense to share the confessions. It seems RA confessed to 30 different people at mininum at varying times and under multiple circumstances. The state asked the D to identified the specific statements of RA that were illegally coerced and identifying the state actor whose conduct supports the allegation of coercion and describe the conduct they believe to be physically or psychologically coercive before the State is required for further analysis by the Court.

So the D either make public the contents of each of 30 plus confessions, which probably, in my opinion, will destroy their claims of innocence, or don't, and tacitly admit that the shocking number of confessions weren't coerced and that they've been lying.

I read it. It seems to me P dared the defense to share the confessions. It seems RA confessed to 30 different people at mininum at varying times and under multiple circumstances. The state asked the D to identified the specific statements of RA that were illegally coerced and identifying the state actor whose conduct supports the allegation of coercion and describe the conduct they believe to be physically or psychologically coercive before the State is required for further analysis by the Court.

So the D either make public the contents of each of 30 plus confessions, which probably, in my opinion, will destroy their claims of innocence, or don't, and tacitly admit that the shocking number of confessions weren't coerced and that they've been lying.

With all of those confessions it's rather shocking that RA is still pleading not guilty. Who isn't letting him change his plea to guilty? Sounds like he's dying to tell people of his guilt!

MOO IMO

I think RA was at the park for both times--

Perhaps the first time, he parked at the cemetery to set up a tripod and whatever else.

From there, he drove to the CPS lot.

All this after a run through the gas station to grab a stashed phone, preloaded with tracking software. (MOO)

Now why does THAT sound familiar? Tracking? Like tracking stocks? A little truth in every lie...

Bet he thought he was quite clever.

Monster.

JMO

Oh my gosh. Tracking stock! Huge chills here. Could it be possible he was actually tracking them in real time? MONSTER

Here is a link posted earlier in the thread that shows military time being used. Start page 9:

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/23863675/allen-search-warrant-return.pdf
Yes I know this his the official PCA. This document only shows military time in the narrative between RA and DD. The rest is in non military ( standard) time. My issue is the other poster screenshot an altered unverified document that does not match this PCA. I have asked her to link the whole document she screenshot and she has been unable to do so.
I do not want to continue to go around with it. The PCA per MSM is the one you linked above and does only show military time during the RA/DD
Narrative which I was using as a basis of my argument. IMO
If RA reported his time to DD in military time which to me shows precise language and an indication that there was no confusion around the time. I also think it was used by RA to show “brotherhood” and “ one of the same team”. JMO

All my opinion and it’s been discussed at length.
If someone can’t verify their document I don’t think it should be posted per TOS. I am fine leaving the whole discussion here in this thread until after trial.
I appreciate your help!

They likely won't, but I guess the State feels like they have to try. They are just getting prepared for the Defense team putting him on the stand. They will try to smear his character. IMO, MOO.
Okay, but on the flip side, the Defense will also be busy preparing to discredit the character of the State's witnesses. This is how a trial works unfortunately.

jmo

I think RA was at the park for both times--

Perhaps the first time, he parked at the cemetery to set up a tripod and whatever else.

From there, he drove to the CPS lot.

All this after a run through the gas station to grab a stashed phone, preloaded with tracking software. (MOO)

Now why does THAT sound familiar? Tracking? Like tracking stocks? A little truth in every lie...

Bet he thought he was quite clever.

Monster.

JMO

Could you elaborate on the gas station stashed phone thing? I'm not sure what that means.....why would it be stashed at a gas station? Who stashed it in this theory?

Thanks!
IMO MOO

Yes I know this his the official PCA. This document only shows military time in the narrative between RA and DD. The rest is in non military ( standard) time. My issue is the other poster screenshot an altered unverified document that does not match this PCA. I have asked her to link the whole document she screenshot and she has been unable to do so.
I do not want to continue to go around with it. The PCA per MSM is the one you linked above and does only show military time during the RA/DD
Narrative which I was using as a basis of my argument. IMO
If RA reported his time to DD in military time which to me shows precise language and an indication that there was no confusion around the time. I also think it was used by RA to show “brotherhood” and “ one of the same team”. JMO

All my opinion and it’s been discussed at length.
If someone can’t verify their document I don’t think it should be posted per TOS. I am fine leaving the whole discussion here in this thread until after trial.
I appreciate your help!
Absolutely. I just wanted to jump in because I know I mentioned it showing military time and can't remember if I posted a link and was hoping I didn't muddy this up. I think we would all benefit from the official documents we can use. I will spend some time in the media threads today. I like going back from the beginning as more comes out.

He was a 45 year old grown man compared to 13, 14 year olds. Hiding in plain sight until that 'last piece' of the puzzle, as DC used to say, fell into place. The fact that RA was able to go on about his life with no obvious regret or remorse tells me all I need to know about him, no conscious.

I wish I knew how they came to focus on RA in 2022, I believe someone tipped him in and they went back and looked. It's a shame that he reported himself there so early on and nothing happened for 5 years. That was a huge miss by LE. I do wonder if he was ever on LE's radar at any point before his arrest?

MOO
In the category of I-have-no-legitimate-reason-to-say-this, I’ve wondered if in chatting about the case KA has ever divulged that RA was there that day. It’s still hard for me to imagine she didn’t recognize BG if he is her husband, AND she knew he was there (?) but almost even more surprising if she had no suspicion yet never talked about it. I might have a big mouth and when the topic came up want to say that my husband was there and probably just missed seeing the girls and killer. Just normal conversation regarding knowledge about an abnormal and terrible thing that happened. You know, like telling people about how someone you know crossed the Minneapolis or Baltimore bridge 10 minutes before it collapsed. Maybe I overshare.
So, I’ve wondered if she did divulge that to someone who went “hmm” and tipped him in.
ETA: This scenario could work whether RA is or is not BG in the end.

Last edited:
In the category of I-have-no-legitimate-reason-to-say-this, I’ve wondered if in chatting about the case KA has ever divulged that RA was there that day. It’s still hard for me to imagine she didn’t recognize BG if he is her husband, AND she knew he was there (?) but almost even more surprising if she had no suspicion yet never talked about it. I might have a big mouth and when the topic came up want to say that my husband was there and probably just missed seeing the girls and killer. Just normal conversation regarding knowledge about an abnormal and terrible thing that happened. You know, like telling people about how someone you know crossed the Minneapolis or Baltimore bridge 10 minutes before it collapsed. Maybe I overshare.
So, I’ve wondered if she did divulge that to someone who went “hmm” and tipped him in.

Like her daughter and/or daughter's husband, perhaps?

IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member