Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was simply pointing out that it’s Libby and Abby that are dead not RA. They have no voice due to RA silencing them so therefore it’s only right to speak up for them.

IMO
When it goes to trial is the thread title going to have their names removed and only say Richard Allen? I dread the day!

Guess it's not looking real good for Ricky?
He confessed to more than 30 people?
Tsk tskView attachment 499082
Depends on the jury. I think many people will agree that no one in their right mind would do that.
Then the D can throw in opinions on how damaging solitary confinement is and how they could have transferred him to a facility that agreed to take him. Add in his Constitutional rights...

Well they are calling his state "solitary confinement" and referencing the United Nations rule that no person be kept longer than 15 days in solitary. So does he have 24/7 surveillance with actors or is he in solitary?

As far as I know, we know only the substance of two of the confessions; those the defense spoke about in their Second Motion to Suppress.

We have to assume the defense left out the confessions RA made to his wife/family because they are specific and damaging. We also have to assume these new "16 and 8" confessions are specific and damaging, because the prosecution likewise didn't specify their substance. Therein lies the problem. We have no idea what exact verbiage and/or circumstances of the confessions actually were. Why draw conclusions on this uncertainty?

Guess it's not looking real good for Ricky?
He confessed to more than 30 people?
Tsk
Depends on the jury. I think many people will agree that no one in their right mind would do that.
Then the D can throw in opinions on how damaging solitary confinement is and how they could have transferred him to a facility that agreed to take him. Add in his Constitutional rights...

But, he was sane enough to want to keep his attorneys.

I don't see an argument that is plausible.

JMO

24 “confessions” not including those made to his wife and mother!? Only a “madman” would expose himself in that way. Which goes directly to the notion that he was in fact totally mad (as in drug induced psychosis). Perhaps the jury will see it for what it likely is, the result of the conditions in which he was being kept, the inconsistent medication and the people that were guarding him or “acting” as a “companion.” Some companions I’m sure. :mad: For the life of me, I’ve never heard of such an incarceration! I ask myself, why on earth would RA do this? Was he trying to commit suicide by “prison justice?” No doubt many will think that was his intent. SMH :rolleyes:

24 “confessions” not including those made to his wife and mother!? Only a “madman” would expose himself in that way. Which goes directly to the notion that he was in fact totally mad (as in drug induced psychosis). Perhaps the jury will see it for what it likely is, the result of the conditions in which he was being kept, the inconsistent medication and the people that were guarding him or “acting” as a “companion.” Some companions I’m sure. :mad: For the life of me, I’ve never heard of such an incarceration! I ask myself, why on earth would RA do this? Was he trying to commit suicide by “prison justice?” No doubt many will think that was his intent. SMH :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear what all these "confessions" say. Does he confess to shooting the girls in the back in ALL the confessions or does he mix it up just for kicks?

As far as I know, we know only the substance of two of the confessions; those the defense spoke about in their Second Motion to Suppress.

We have to assume the defense left out the confessions RA made to his wife/family because they are specific and damaging. We also have to assume these new "16 and 8" confessions are specific and damaging, because the prosecution likewise didn't specify their substance. Therein lies the problem. We have no idea what exact verbiage and/or circumstances of the confessions actually were. Why draw conclusions on this uncertainty?

I honestly don't see the uncertainty.
The Defense doesn't want us to hear what he said. There is a REASON for that.

This is the same defense that told the Supreme court that RA was of sound enough mind to choose his attorneys.

I don't trust the defense. Not to mention It doesn't change the fact that he admitted to the murders.

JMO

I honestly don't see the uncertainty.
The Defense doesn't want us to hear what he said. There is a REASON for that.

This is the same defense that told the Supreme court that RA was of sound enough mind to choose his attorneys.

I don't trust the defense. Not to mention It doesn't change the fact that he admitted to the murders.

JMO
Wouldn't you agree, or at least not argue with the notion, that psychosis comes and goes? That false confessions in fact do occur?

I've said this before, but why would the defense include any more information in a motion (which is written for a judge, not the public) than he or she would need to make a ruling on an evidentiary issue?

There is NO proof that this had anything to do with drug induced psychosis!

The P wanted him tested to see if he NEEDED to be put on antipsychotics or other heavy medication. His psychs said he didn't need it!

IMO, he wanted to absolve himself of these crimes. He wanted to plead guilty.

His amazing defense team talked off the ledge so they could continue their 15 minutes of fame.

JMO

There is NO proof that this had anything to do with drug induced psychosis!

The P wanted him tested to see if he NEEDED to be put on antipsychotics or other heavy medication. His psychs said he didn't need it!

IMO, he wanted to absolve himself of these crimes. He wanted to plead guilty.

His amazing defense team talked off the ledge so they could continue their 15 minutes of fame.

JMO

<modsnip>

Have you seen the interview with Lebrato? He's not even on the case, and only was for a short time. He was so shaken up and believes Allen is innocent.

(I don't think he's totally innocent, but will be more than happy to be proven wrong since he's been treated terribly and the State is so dang shady and incompetent and reckless and negligent....)

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip>

Have you seen the interview with Lebrato? He's not even on the case, and only was for a short time. He was so shaken up and believes Allen is innocent.

(I don't think he's totally innocent, but will be more than happy to be proven wrong since he's been treated terribly and the State is so dang shady and incompetent and reckless and negligent....)

You don't think he's totally innocent?
Would you care to elaborate?
Lebrato basically said that RA is innocent until proven guilty.
Lebrato seems like a nice enough guy, does not mean that he is right.

<modsnip - quoted post was snipped>
I think that the Abby and Libby have all but been forgotten because of the shenanigans.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members