Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, this is the real problem with the Rushville crew. It's not like these are sister towns, they are farther apart than I initially realized. Is there evidence any of them was even in the county that day, let alone the vicinity of the bridge? If not, it's hard to look past RA.
JMHO
They would have had to leave around 11:30 noon to make it to the bridge/woods on time. Not realistic to me. IDK the official time rituals begin but I can't imagine before dusk.

So now you DO believe what's in the Franks memo? (Page 96)
Come on now, we were playing nice. ;)
Thanks to everyone for finding that for me! I swear I can't even dig out one tiny detail like that without getting bombarded by many more questions while reading the oddities surrounding it.
Can't anything ever be easy in this case?

They would have had to leave around 11:30 noon to make it to the bridge/woods on time. Not realistic to me. IDK the official time rituals begin but I can't imagine before dusk.

JMO MOO

Hey, it's apparently the Holy Grail according to many.

If others can cherry pick, then I can too.

Besides, this part is actually based on phone records

Just checked and Muncie is an hour from Rushville. I lived in Muncie for a year in 2003. There might be check in for hospital. Proof the other parties (Rob Abrams) phone was at the hospital but maybe in airplane mode or in the parking lot. Since the D doesn't know about their phone records they said he is lying/suspicious.

JMO MOO
No for the most part but I think defense didn’t realize we would be able to think for ourselves and see that they actually established more of an alibi for each suspect they introduced to us in that motion than they did for their own client.
JMO

Hey, it's apparently the Holy Grail according to many.

If others can cherry pick, then I can too.

Besides, this part is actually based on phone records

Phone records we haven't seen. Just like most of the other statements in the Franks memo are supported by documentation mentioned in footnotes, but we haven't seen that either.

JMO MOO

Hmmmm , looks like EFs sister DENIED that Elvis made ANY incriminating statements to her until she gave LE a third interview in the Fall of 2017.
Checks out FINAL DRAFT - 9.17 at 6.30 pm - Delphi Franks brief.pdf | PDF Host:rolleyes:

It is on page 92.
According to the Franks Brief, that was sister number two, not the one who initially reported EF.

Come on now, we were playing nice. ;)
Thanks to everyone for finding that for me! I swear I can't even dig out one tiny detail like that without getting bombarded by many more questions while reading the oddities surrounding it.
Can't anything ever be easy in this case?
I hate to bombard you further, but did you get the bill? :D

I imagine they left around 10:30 am and EF was told, “You don’t need your phone for this one, brother!” JMHO

Some have speculated and I haven’t ruled it out, that the girls never crossed the creek. There’s the issue of JM’s girlfriend’s car that she loaned him that day and came back with blood down the side. Took a few washes to get it all off. Where would JM get blood on her car, so much that it took more than one wash? JMO

Jumping in to this just to say, to some perpetrators it's ultimately about power.
To me and you and so many others, we see it as sexual - because it is. It's absolutely sexual assault to us but that doesn't mean the perp didn't do it to wield power and control over their victim. The ultimate violation you can do to someone.
And what is the scariest most powerful thing a "man" can do to a young girl? Demand she strip naked. I think most would be embarrassed and afraid to run at that point also. It is demeaning, they don't know what he wants with them, he has a gun and who knows what else he was doing at that point. It was the ultimate control over their bodies, their freedom, everything.

Usually, I hate conspiracy theories but I admit that criminal conspiracies exist but, normally, are 2,3,4,5, people (Robert Wone case, Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley case, etc). For this conspiracy we have 5 odinists who doesn't turn against other, from what we know witnesses only saw 1 guy, the 5 odinists left the crime scene without them or their cars being caught in the cameras, or by witnesses, without multipe footprints, DNA, etc (it is more difficult to not leave ADN and the other things that I mentioned if there are multiple perpetrators than just one).

Then I read in another site the agencies that need to be involved for the conspiracy to protect the "odinists" for some reason: depending who is spinning the conspiracy tale is something like: Delphi police, Carroll County Sheriff, various other cooperating neighboring local/county LE, ISP and ISP post units, state prison system, federal LE (FBI and US Marshals Service at a minimum, add various Violent Crimes Task Forces based in Indiana), sometimes Carroll County prosecutor is included, original recused Carroll County judge and special appointed Allen County Judge Fran Gull, the Allen County bailiffs (the YouTuber kerfuffle), the Carroll County clerk’s office, state conservation officers, the former federal prison guard who attacked the federal office building, the state Attorney General and maybe the Indiana Supreme Court (they kept the defense attorneys but also kept Judge Gull).

So more than 100, 200, 300 people involved in this huge conspiracy. And this agencies choosed a middle age guy married, with a daugther, and with no criminal record to be a "scapegoat" when they investigated so many sexual offenders who would better "scapegoats", etc.. I don't believe it at all.
I wish I could like this more than once. I do believe there are bad cop and bad lawyers, and I do believe someone can be framed or wrongly accused. This case it not that and you explained it very well.

The other part that gets me is this man put himself there at the time and in the outfit. So if RA is BG then he needs to prove BG isn't the killer of these girls. Mistakes were made yes, but some big conspiracy is just not possible unless as you said all these people are just in on it and then I'd ask why? Why would all these people want to hide some Odinist killing in order to frame the local guy working at CVS living a normal life? Makes no sense.

Finally found what I was looking for :) FM pg 97.

“Perhaps the most damaging piece of evidence that links Elvis to the crime scene was found in an unusual place: the middle of a report that memorialized the results of Mary Jacob’s polygraph examination. 131
In Mary’s “Pre-examination interview”, polygraph examiner Stephanie Thompson recorded that Mary Jacobs stated the following: “Elvis told her (Mary) Abigail is a little troublemaker, that he placed leaves on her and
used sticks to give her horns.”
Wow, EF has quite an imagination doesn’t he! Clairvoyant too? :rolleyes: ;) JMO
RIP ST and daughter :(

I imagine they left around 10:30 am and EF was told, “You don’t need your phone for this one, brother!” JMHO

Some have speculated and I haven’t ruled it out, that the girls never crossed the creek. There’s the issue of JM’s girlfriend’s car that she loaned him that day and came back with blood down the side. Took a few washes to get it all off. Where would JM get blood on her car, so much that it took more than one wash? JMO
Hit a deer? I'm a claims adjuster lol. But more than one wash is suspect and he never said where it came from so I get that. But was it the kidnap man? Was there ever any evidence of blood besides her word? Guess we will have to wait... but this testimony probably won't make it.

Last edited:
If some (as been said here) think RA is involved in some way, he's still guilty. Whether he led Abby and Libby down the hill at gunpoint and handed them off to someone other creep waiting for them, or worked in conjunction with someone else RA is STILL JUST AS GUILTY as anyone else according to IN laws.
Without question, and logic tells me that all possible accomplices and alternate suspects have been thoroughly investigated and absolved in a timely and competent manner. Logic tells me that; recent history tells me to keep watching.

I don't think they were allowed to read discovery but I'm concerned that they may have.
How long do you think it would take a person to read a thousand pages?
How long to read 1000 pages or how long to eat 1000 pages?

FiberOne.

Truth, the amount of discovery in this case has to be staggering.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member