Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
A look back; what a shame he didn't recognize BG or his voice or his walk.
(excerpts from the link)
Allen is being held on two counts of felony murder. He lives in Delphi and all along investigators believed they were searching for a suspect who was local.

“Mainly from the aspect of the area where the crimes were committed and having an idea the topography, layout and geography of that area,” said Sheriff Leazenby.

Allen worked at CVS. You can see the store from the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff Leazenby remembers seeing Allen at CVS and having interactions with him. He described Allen as ‘professional.’

“You go to that store to shop, pick up some prescriptions, what have you. To make the connection now, it’s a very unusual feeling,” said Sheriff Leazenby.
I’d like to know just how many prescriptions RA filled and for whom in that town in 5 1/2 years, not to mention all the years prior and NOBODY connected him to BG. Wow!! Maybe, just maybe, he’s not BG. :rolleyes: JMHO

IMO we shouldn't be under the assumption that we are going to know the full story of the trial. Those transcripts are not free to the public and are very expensive to purchase.

The only way we gained full knowledge of this all day hearing was through the individuals who cared enough about transparency to fork over the $$$ for the transcripts. AND make them available to the public.
03/18/2024Hearing
Session: 03/18/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Comment: To be held in the Allen Superior Court 5

I didn't collect all the news articles about the hearing; I was looking for information regarding the attys who testified on behalf of the D. The articles I did catch had no mention of the attys. In making my decision about B's war room and sharing, I thought that info was really important.
I suspect that's the kind of reporting we can expect from MSM covering the trial.

Atty testimony beginning page 109

IMO we shouldn't be under the assumption that we are going to know the full story of the trial. Those transcripts are not free to the public and are very expensive to purchase.

The only way we gained full knowledge of this all day hearing was through the individuals who cared enough about transparency to fork over the $$$ for the transcripts. AND make them available to the public.
03/18/2024Hearing

I didn't collect all the news articles about the hearing; I was looking for information regarding the attys who testified on behalf of the D. The articles I did catch had no mention of the attys. In making my decision about B's war room and sharing, I thought that info was really important.
I suspect that's the kind of reporting we can expect from MSM covering the trial.

IMHO the reporting is as one-sided as JG’s decisions. Very disturbing in my mind.

A look back; what a shame he didn't recognize BG or his voice or his walk.
(excerpts from the link)
Allen is being held on two counts of felony murder. He lives in Delphi and all along investigators believed they were searching for a suspect who was local.

“Mainly from the aspect of the area where the crimes were committed and having an idea the topography, layout and geography of that area,” said Sheriff Leazenby.

Allen worked at CVS. You can see the store from the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office.
Sheriff Leazenby remembers seeing Allen at CVS and having interactions with him. He described Allen as ‘professional.’

“You go to that store to shop, pick up some prescriptions, what have you. To make the connection now, it’s a very unusual feeling,” said Sheriff Leazenby.
This link is now broken, but Leazenby said way back that he knew the voice, but could not put a name with the voice.

At 25:34 in the episode 2 titled, “Delphi Murders” of the “Infamous Indy” podcast with Libby’s sister KG, she says she feels like she should know the voice.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7170169-the- -murders

IMHO the reporting is as one-sided as JG’s decisions. Very disturbing in my mind.
Having never followed court cases, I never realized how biased the reporting was. Then I had the opportunity to watch the Elkhart Co. Kimberly Dryer murder trial, which was live streamed in its entirety. The reporting on it was disappointing, to say the least.

This link is now broken, but Leazenby said way back that he knew the voice, but could not put a name with the voice.

At 25:34 in the episode 2 titled, “Delphi Murders” of the “Infamous Indy” podcast with Libby’s sister KG, she says she feels like she should know the voice.

https://audioboom.com/posts/7170169-the- -murders
Yeah, we kicked that voice issue around a lot back then.

I don't hear anything in BG's voice that would distinguish it from a hundred of others from around the area. Have we ever heard anyone say that RA has a very distinctive voice?

I’d like to know just how many prescriptions RA filled and for whom in that town in 5 1/2 years, not to mention all the years prior and NOBODY connected him to BG. Wow!! Maybe, just maybe, he’s not BG. :rolleyes: JMHO
Yet, it’s exactly what was predicted.

From the Carroll County Comet, 04/29/2020:
Lots of tips, no arrest in 2017 double homicide - Carroll County Comet

“The Sheriff speculated that a perpetrator has probably been interviewed by investigators about the crime, but was not immediately recognized as an offender. He said he still believes a local, or locals, committed the crimes. Leazenby said whoever did this “knew the lay of the land.” He said when an arrest is made, which he believes will happen, community members will likely be shocked at the identity of those arrested. He said he believes the perpetrator will likely be someone who is fairly well-known in the community.”

Yeah, we kicked that voice issue around a lot back then.

I don't hear anything in BG's voice that would distinguish it from a hundred of others from around the area. Have we ever heard anyone say that RA has a very distinctive voice?
I have not heard that RA has a distinctive voice. Nor did BG. Just a male midwestern voice. Yet to me, BG does sound like RA. But he sounded like RL also, to be fair. And like MP, and even Leazenby.

I have not heard that RA has a distinctive voice. Nor did BG. Just a male midwestern voice. Yet to me, BG does sound like RA. But he sounded like RL also, to be fair. And like MP, and even Leazenby.
It could turn out that the video doesn't even conclusively prove that the voice is that of BG, despite Carter's previous assertions.

03/18/2024Hearing

Any idea on how much $$$ we're talking for transcripts? Under or over 10K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member