Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bullet being 2 inches underground is very weird imo.

I’m assuming the ground is fairly hard there due to the cold winter just coming to an end. 2 inches is pretty deep, seems too deep to be caused by being stepped on, curious if it was buried intentionally.
We know the guy seen was muddy. If the ground was muddy, rather than hard (it was lovely warm weather for the time of year) then it wouldn't be difficult for something small to end up two inches down, especially if the ground was much trodden over during the attack.

MOO

We know the guy seen was muddy. If the ground was muddy, rather than hard (it was lovely warm weather for the time of year) then it wouldn't be difficult for something small to end up two inches down, especially if the ground was much trodden over during the attack.
I agree, and if it does turn out that it wasn't discovered until several days later, then it could have been trodden over by investigators as well. I have a hinky feeling about the bullet in many respects, but not that one.

It's not "supporting a child killer" though. It's supporting due process. BIG difference. I believe RA is probably guilty in some way (participated with a group). But, I still would have donated had I not been so afraid of my name being out there and being harassed/doxxed/hacked. I want this trial to be fair. Experts are needed in order for it to be fair.

IMO there are very dangerous people surrounding this case.

MOO IMO
Maybe since he's confessed a least a couple dozens times to a plethora of people, RA will plea and there won't need to be a trial?

RSBM
Thanks for this! My memory failed me regarding the Goldilocks phone. It was JM’s baby momma AC that had that phone. TH had the other phone with the video of the kidnapping of a guy.

My query still is, why was BH not questioned about his falling out with PW? Would LE not want to corroborate what AH had told them? If not, why not? I cannot for the life of me understand why this was not asked of BH. I have to ask if that was not an intentional failure during that interview OR someone failed Investigation 101. IMHO
33:

1714058654867.png
How do you know BH wasn't questioned about PW or anything else since those reports are part of discovery and there's a gag order on discovery. Are you taking Attorney Baldwin's word/spin as the honest truth?

It wasn’t “spread” too far. It was a misunderstanding by Motta which he apologized for and corrected within 24 hrs.
I think you meant JM’s phone, right? It was his phone that had the kidnapping of a male on it. MOO
Since he's a part of this defense team, his inaccuracies don't surprise me one bit, cut from the same cloth.

I have full confidence that we will know the full story of the trial. First, because I expect the MSM coverage of this trial to be saturating and inescapable. Second, because you guys are so good at bringing us these transcripts. Btw - Thanks to everyone that keeps us stocked with all these documents! I could name you, but you know who you are. :cool:

I have much less confidence that we will ever be told the true story of how this investigation was so stunningly botched. Or why, from day one, it was like you have to be in a SCIF to learn anything - what's so dang top secret here?
Maybe the two are connected somehow...
Yes. Hopefully, it’s not someone high up on the social ladder’s penchant for underage exploitation that has generated this ungraceful legal process.

That is otherwise one comman reason for bizarre distraction manouvers/accidents and stalling.

IMHO

If they could show that Libby was being tracked by cyberpeddos that needs to be thoroughly explored. Because that opens up for opportunistic stalkers who may have heard her every word and known where she was at all times. That is a game changer. Because it allows for different strategies to attack the victim.

The odinism needs to go away. Why talk about that BS? It’s basically legal self harming.

Pedofile stalkers and cyberbullies are real. Libby was in the crosshairs of at least one pike - unfortunately those ppl tend to trade/share, yet have an obvious reason to stay quiet.
I wonder if the P can link RA to a cyberpeddo?

RA could not be transferred to the Judge's chambers for security and safety reasons for both the Judge and RA, which is SOP. Not because Judge Gull 'wouldn't be in the same room as RA".
Thanks for clearing that up girlhasnoname! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what was meant by that post. Much appreciated

Without question, and logic tells me that all possible accomplices and alternate suspects have been thoroughly investigated and absolved in a timely and competent manner. Logic tells me that; recent history tells me to keep watching.
Yes and then I remember the Prosecutor saying in open court that they believe there may be others involved. That said, those "others" don't necessarily have to have been at the crime scene to have been involved, JMO

Yeah, we kicked that voice issue around a lot back then.

I don't hear anything in BG's voice that would distinguish it from a hundred of others from around the area. Have we ever heard anyone say that RA has a very distinctive voice?
KA once said, her husband was dancing like Mick Jagger (Karaoke event), but she didn't say, he had a voice like Jagger. ;)

I’d like to know just how many prescriptions RA filled and for whom in that town in 5 1/2 years, not to mention all the years prior and NOBODY connected him to BG. Wow!! Maybe, just maybe, he’s not BG. :rolleyes: JMHO
I don't know, if RA is NOT the BG, but imagine, how much intimate knowledge he had of all the Delphi citizens. Would like to know, if he chose the profession because of his special curiosity.

A guilty verdict will at least fix what the family have had to deal with in past 6/7 years.

I can not imagine what will happen if justice doesn’t prevail next month. I just hope the Prosecution have an airtight case.

It’s clearly the right man it’s just a question of amount of evidence that will link him to the crime after years of not arresting him. Moo
Hopefully the poor families get justice for their girls and don't have to hear from half of Delphi a lot of individually opinions, that probably the wrong man had been convicted. I would find that tragic. The time between RA's arrest and May 2024 must have been difficult enough. The fact, that many seem to doubt RA's guilt, will not have been lost on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member