Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and if it does turn out that it wasn't discovered until several days later, then it could have been trodden over by investigators as well. I have a hinky feeling about the bullet in many respects, but not that one.
And under leaves. The forensics had a lot to deal with at that crime scene. I'm sure moving and collecting leaves, ones with blood would be first I'd reckon. Then the rest and looking all over that area...a huge undertaking.

We know the guy seen was muddy. If the ground was muddy, rather than hard (it was lovely warm weather for the time of year) then it wouldn't be difficult for something small to end up two inches down, especially if the ground was much trodden over during the attack.

MOO
Very good point. Plus we know the creek was running high, based on the photos of the searchers moving slowly in the water. Winter thawing would create wet ground in the area near the creek banks.

IMO we shouldn't be under the assumption that we are going to know the full story of the trial. Those transcripts are not free to the public and are very expensive to purchase.

The only way we gained full knowledge of this all day hearing was through the individuals who cared enough about transparency to fork over the $$$ for the transcripts. AND make them available to the public.
03/18/2024Hearing
Session: 03/18/2024 9:00 AM, Judicial Officer: Gull, Frances -SJ
Comment: To be held in the Allen Superior Court 5

I didn't collect all the news articles about the hearing; I was looking for information regarding the attys who testified on behalf of the D. The articles I did catch had no mention of the attys. In making my decision about B's war room and sharing, I thought that info was really important.
I suspect that's the kind of reporting we can expect from MSM covering the trial.

Atty testimony beginning page 109
We'll have access to the trial transcripts right away IMO. Big media will pay for those no problem, look how much $$$$ has been spent on books, TV specials, etc. covering this case already and they have deep pockets.

I believe what MSM has to report over the SM, Podcaster and YouTubers any day of the week. Likes and clicks = money and their desperate attempts for 15 minutes of fame.

Can't believe actual attorneys associated with this Defense are still making the TV and radio circuits with the protective/gag order in place. Well, who I am I kidding? Yes, I can believe it very much. LOL

Most of all #Justice4Abby&Libby

JMO

The bullet being 2 inches underground is very weird imo.

I’m assuming the ground is fairly hard there due to the cold winter just coming to an end. 2 inches is pretty deep, seems too deep to be caused by being stepped on, curious if it was buried intentionally.
curiouser and curiouser ...

Filings already this am:
04/29/2024Objection Filed
Answer to Motion to Suppress 2nd Statement.pdf
Filed By: State of Indiana
File Stamp: 04/26/2024
04/29/2024Motion In Limine Filed
Motion in Limine.pdf
Filed By: State of Indiana
File Stamp: 04/29/2024

Sorry, but getting trials confused..... are cameras allowed in the courtroom, one camera streamed, no cameras???

None. Judge Gull seems to want to:

1. Keep everything top secret/no transparency.
2. Create a traffic jam in the tiny town of Delphi with all of the people trying to get into the courtroom since she won't livestream the biggest case Indiana has ever seen.

IMO MOO

We'll have access to the trial transcripts right away IMO. Big media will pay for those no problem, look how much $$$$ has been spent on books, TV specials, etc. covering this case already and they have deep pockets.

I believe what MSM has to report over the SM, Podcaster and YouTubers any day of the week. Likes and clicks = money and their desperate attempts for 15 minutes of fame.

Can't believe actual attorneys associated with this Defense are still making the TV and radio circuits with the protective/gag order in place. Well, who I am I kidding? Yes, I can believe it very much. LOL

Most of all #Justice4Abby&Libby

JMO
The court reporters have up to 45 days in the state of Indiana to finish their transcripts for appeals. Often they are granted an extension or two, depending on their circumstances.

I plan to continue to follow this case through the appeal process if RA in convicted. When MSM buys that transcript, I hope someone finds it and posts it here.
I'll be waiting with bated breath.

JG can't gag the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members