Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he might beg to differ with you on that. MO
BM has been rallying for the defense hard and heavy for months now on CourtTV, NewsNation appearances, and Podcasts, etc. from his den. Looking back at their (BM and wife) track record in some high profile Defense cases doesn't give me assurance in what they are saying personally.

I do wonder if they are making more $$ Podcasting rather than practicing? It's a lucrative business and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home.

IMO

Something that caught my eye here:

BBM: Based on State's Motion in Limine filed today:
Kegan Kline and Jerry Kline are decidedly NOT part of the Prosecution's case.

Motion in Limine.pdf

The State requests such Order in Limine to include but not
be limited to the following:
a. Odinism
b. Cult or ritualistic killing
c. Brad Holder
d. Patrick Westfall
e. Johnny Messer
f. Elvis Fields
g. Ned Smith
h. Rod Abrahms
i. Kegan Kline
j. Jerry Kline

k. Ron Logan

Well, darn! Letting the D bring that up in court would have been Nick's big chance to show the world what crazy, conspiracy theorists the Ds are.

Did he ask JG to grant the motion without a hearing?
NMcL's only job is to prove BARD that RA is the murderer of Abby and Libby.

Thank goodness there are laws and restrictions regarding what can and what cannot be presented during a trial. Could you imagine the chaos if the D were to just be able to say "so and so did it" without reasonable proof?

I can, I've seen it all throughout this case already and we haven't even made it to the trial yet.

MOO

Well, darn! Letting the D bring that up in court would have been Nick's big chance to show the world what crazy, conspiracy theorists the Ds are.

Don’t lose sleep for N he doesn’t need or want the chance, imo. Lol

The crazy made up conspiracy train long ago left the station on a theatrical whistle stop tour of the nation with the Defense as the Engineers.

all imo

I believe he might beg to differ with you on that. MO

He has literally said he is unequivocally NOT part of the defense team and has no inside knowledge. Those words have come from his mouth. Why do you think he's on the defense team? He's not on any of the documents. This is a weird conversation lol.

IMO

BM has been rallying for the defense hard and heavy for months now on CourtTV, NewsNation appearances, and Podcasts, etc. from his den. Looking back at their (BM and wife) track record in some high profile Defense cases doesn't give me assurance in what they are saying personally.

I do wonder if they are making more $$ Podcasting rather than practicing? It's a lucrative business and you don't even have to leave the comfort of your home.

IMO

….and you don’t necessarily have to know what you’re talking about.

NMcL's only job is to prove BARD that RA is the murderer of Abby and Libby.

Thank goodness there are laws and restrictions regarding what can and what cannot be presented during a trial. Could you imagine the chaos if the D were to just be able to say "so and so did it" without reasonable proof?

I can, I've seen it all throughout this case already and we haven't even made it to the trial yet.

MOO

The judge in the Mollie Tibbetts case allowed the defense to say Ninjas did it. The judge in the Dan Markel case allowed the defense to say their client was extorted by the killers after the murders and he had no knowledge or participation but still paid the killers. It doesn't seem unreasonable that the judge in THIS case should allow in evidence of another actual confession. Gonna be a short trial if she doesn't allow the defense to present a case.

But, that's what appeals are for I guess.

Something stinks in Delphi. The world is watching. Judge Gull's bias will be exposed.

IMO MOO

RBBM
If he did, I’m sure she’ll comply! She’s THAT predictable. I keep hoping she’ll prove me wrong, but nothing yet. :rolleyes:
JMO

He has literally said he is unequivocally NOT part of the defense team and has no inside knowledge. Those words have come from his mouth. Why do you think he's on the defense team? He's not on any of the documents. This is a weird conversation lol.

IMO

The fact that those words have come from his mouth causes me to question him.
Just because he says it, doesn’t make it so. Just because he hasn’t signed a document saying he is an employee of B and R, doesn’t mean he’s not in their pocket doing work for them to muddy the water.
We can all play this game continually. It’s not a weird conversation, it’s an unnecessary conversation. I’m not going to convince you he’s not on the up and up, and you’re not going to convince me he has a halo shining over his head. We see it differently, and that’s OK.

RBBM
If he did, I’m sure she’ll comply! She’s THAT predictable. I keep hoping she’ll prove me wrong, but nothing yet. :rolleyes:
JMO
He even included "and don't tell the jury we asked for the defense to not be able to present a case" verbiage. He's thorough! He's dying for this case to be appealed...why? Maybe it's strategy. Hoping.

IMO MOO

The judge in the Mollie Tibbetts case allowed the defense to say Ninjas did it. The judge in the Dan Markel case allowed the defense to say their client was extorted by the killers after the murders and he had no knowledge or participation but still paid the killers. It doesn't seem unreasonable that the judge in THIS case should allow in evidence of another actual confession. Gonna be a short trial if she doesn't allow the defense to present a case.

But, that's what appeals are for I guess.

Something stinks in Delphi. The world is watching. Judge Gull's bias will be exposed.

IMO MOO

Iowa and Indiana may have different rules or procedures about this.

I can see as a practical point why the P wants to outlaw any and all SODDI. But I’m not crazy about the defense being in such a tiny box for all to see. Is the P totally uninterested in how RA happened to be there with his kidnap kit? Do they think they know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv