Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly and since when can humans not survive without water for a few hours?

It seems some want to find fault here with anything Gull does.

This is Not a Teddys Bear picnic this is a trial for the murder of two teenage girls.

Let’s get some perspective here and understand humans can survive without liquid for a few hours at a time.

Mooooooo

I wasn't trying to find fault with Gull about this. I was asking if it's typical because water/coffee seems harmless. If I was trying to decide between going to a trial or not, this would be a deciding factor for me. Of course I'd survive, but I'd be so physically uncomfortable without water I just wouldn't go.

Hopefully the a/c will be working in that building.

And under leaves. The forensics had a lot to deal with at that crime scene. I'm sure moving and collecting leaves, ones with blood would be first I'd reckon. Then the rest and looking all over that area...a huge undertaking.

And wasn't it two feet from one of the girls? There would have been A LOT of activity around the girls, IMO there is no doubt it was stepped on many times by LE. It was dedicated work at the CS for the bullet to be found, IMO. Thank you LE for your thorough work.

As a recap, RA stated he was there during the time frame this murder occurred, wearing clothes that a witness described, a bullet found matching his gun next to the bodies. RA IMO, is right where he belongs waiting for trial.

RA has rights under the constitution, he had the right to file for speedy trial anytime after being charged. It was his decision when to file ST, he made the decision to wait longer in custody.

The gun isn't the only thing linking RA to the CS.
The phone, found at the CS, showing someone that looks suspiciously similar to RA, dressed suspiciously similar to RA, on the same bridge RA himself admitted to being upon, at around the time RA admitted to being there. The gun is pointles at this point IMHO.
respectfully disagree: no gun, no kidnapping, no crime scene casing link JMO

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to find fault with Gull about this. I was asking if it's typical because water/coffee seems harmless. If I was trying to decide between going to a trial or not, this would be a deciding factor for me. Of course I'd survive, but I'd be so physically uncomfortable without water I just wouldn't go.

Hopefully the a/c will be working in that building.

The issue would be if somebody decided to stand up in the middle of say a witness giving a testimony to get a cup of coffee/water and causing a ruckus.

It would completely disruptive and could throw the person off giving evidence. I have done Jury Duty in the UK multiple times and at no point did I think my humans rights were being disregarded because I couldn’t have water for a few hours :D

MOOO

And wasn't it two feet from one of the girls? There would have been A LOT of activity around the girls, IMO there is no doubt it was stepped on many times by LE. It was dedicated work at the CS for the bullet to be found, IMO. Thank you LE for your thorough work.
I agree. I just hope they were equally thorough in documenting the chain of custody. No evidence is good evidence without that, but in this case it's particularly relevant because the bullet just feels hinky. When you watch RL tromping around the CS, leading tours there, you can tell that it's vritually like a bed of leaves everywhere. If the killer dropped the bullet into that it would have been nearly invisible. Any stirring about would have sunk it to the bottom of the leaves where it would be literally invisible. That same bed of leaves, btw, would be excellent mulch, retaining moisture. I'd almost bet they found it with a metal detector.

The issue would be if somebody decided to stand up in the middle of say a witness giving a testimony to get a cup of coffee/water and causing a ruckus.

It would completely disruptive and could throw the person off giving evidence. I have done Jury Duty in the UK multiple times and at no point did I think my humans rights were being disregarded because I couldn’t have water for a few hours :D

MOOO

I'm not suggesting they set up a drink station in the courtroom :D. Nor did I say human rights were being disregarded. But, bringing a water bottle in with you seems fair to me. Of course there should be rules about entering and exiting the courtroom.

I'm really sorry I asked this question now.

I am glad if it’s allowed that RL won’t be brought up in the trial. It’s absolutely disgusting people still try to throw a dead man under the bus when he can not fight his corner. This is definitely a step in the right direction imo
I'm pretty sure that 17 years after his death, there are still people who never heard that Richard Jewell was innocent. Where do you go to get your reputation back?

None. Judge Gull seems to want to:

1. Keep everything top secret/no transparency.
2. Create a traffic jam in the tiny town of Delphi with all of the people trying to get into the courtroom since she won't livestream the biggest case Indiana has ever seen.

IMO MOO
I think she wants the youtubers/podcasters to do it the old fashion way, on paper, getting updates. She doesn't want the jury influenced in the courtroom. I don't like it but I can understand it considering everything that's occured to date.

I think she wants the youtubers/podcasters to do it the old fashion way, on paper, getting updates. She doesn't want the jury influenced in the courtroom. I don't like it but I can understand it considering everything that's occured to date.

She's doing this for the handful of podcasters who will be in there? I don't think that's the reason. They could get facts wrong. Streaming would prevent that 100%. But it would also offer transparency, which I suspect she does not want.

She's doing this for the handful of podcasters who will be in there? I don't think that's the reason. They could get facts wrong. Streaming would prevent that 100%. But it would also offer transparency, which I suspect she does not want.
I think disruption is what she doesn't want. Remember what occurred last time in the courtroom and outside it, some disgraceful behavior. She can't stop them from attending (unless they act up) and not having cameras will ensure anyone's want of celebrity or outbursts in her courtroom won't end up on social media. JMO

I'll have to re-read her bio, but it seems like she spent a lot of years after being elected to the bench working on technology in the courtroom and jury management. Perhaps she is trying to shield the jury.

I'm not suggesting they set up a drink station in the courtroom :D. Nor did I say human rights were being disregarded. But, bringing a water bottle in with you seems fair to me. Of course there should be rules about entering and exiting the courtroom.

I'm really sorry I asked this question now.

I am assuming it could be seen as a weapon as well. Especially the Stainless Steel refillable ones loads of people now use.

Moo

WARNING: Don't get excited. THIS IS NOT RA's DOCKET !!!!
just another adjacent-player ...

1714423783320.png
Woodhouse trial was scheduled for May 13th as well, a conflict for the RA Prosecution.
So ... someone had to delay or plea and ... turns out ... it wasn't RA. :rolleyes:

(Woodhouse also being the party that received RA's Defense outline via erroneous email sent to BW instead of Brad Rozzi. And Woodhouse sued Delphi re civil rights violations ... and won.)

... and then back to jail with BW ... for whatever the above plea is for ...

here's the case against Delphi:
Woodhouse v. Leazenby et al

WARNING: Don't get excited. THIS IS NOT RA's DOCKET !!!!
just another adjacent-player ...

View attachment 500294
Woodhouse trial was scheduled for May 13th as well, a conflict for the RA Prosecution.
So ... someone had to delay or plea and ... turns out ... it wasn't RA. :rolleyes:

(Woodhouse also being the party that received RA's Defense outline via erroneous email sent to BW instead of Brad Rozzi. And Woodhouse sued Delphi re civil rights violations ... and won.)

... and then back to jail with BW ... for whatever the above plea is for ...

here's the case against Delphi:
Woodhouse v. Leazenby et al

Sounds like the State was so sure of RA either dying or taking a plea that Nick went ahead and scheduled two trials for the same day! How does their computer system even "allow" that?

IMO MOO

Pages behind here, thread moves fast!

My brain is stuck. In the motion the P listed names, ok. So...why would the P mention KAK or TK? Has anyone seen/heard where the defense mentioned KAK or TK? I realize the reason for this request is stopping the D from putting others on trial to deflect. Should the D bring up other possible actors, the D must show relevance. Wonder why those two names were included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann