Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #183

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the trial happens, I’m just wondering if the State will still opt to hold back any evidence or if they’ll throw everything at this guy? Asking because if they still suspect others may have been involved, are we likely to hear about it or are they going to pretend they never made the suggestion when RA was arrested and at other times before then?

So when the trial happens, I’m just wondering if the State will still opt to hold back any evidence or if they’ll throw everything at this guy? Asking because if they still suspect others may have been involved, are we likely to hear about it or are they going to pretend they never made the suggestion when RA was arrested and at other times before then?

Excellent questions. Can't wait to find out.

If not absolutely all, I want to know what the heck happened and they’ve got the right man. I don’t want to be left with a lot of Whiskey Tango Foxtrots.

His eyes look medicated IMO. I've seen that look when seroquel is involved & I didn't last a week on it. My eyes are big already-- check the profile pic. He could also simply be worn out. No more reddish hair, all gray. Back to a healthy weight.

I assume they will only introduce evidence that can be proven, and is, of course, admissible. I will be disappointed if they don’t explain the suspicion of others involved. I especially want to understand the suspected motive. Hearing why there were two sketches would be an added bonus.

jmo

Well, that’s a scary looking guy there. Those vacant eyes looking so full of anger.

I'm trying to figure out how something can be vacant yet full of anything, but I absolutely see what you mean even if it's not logical. I'm not in either the guilty or the innocent camp on him yet (lean toward guilty but not acting alone), but that is definitely a scary picture IMO. And looks very much like BG to me.

I have been following this case for over 7 years and only just now found an entire thread of BG image discussion. o_O

So why then was Mw charged with misdemeanour theft and not possession or distrib of CSAM?? This has never made sense to me.
This has been discussed before, I forget the exact explanation but CSAM is only CSAM when the person holding it or distributing it would be doing it for sexual gratification, which is very strange as it would seem impossible to tell either way.

Also, the images are horrible and should not be in the public domain but to my knowledge the girls privates are covered up in the photos with circles for the defense and squares for the prosecutions discovery, this was something discussed in MW case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000