Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

But, he also said he agrees with the defense on "who is responsible." I think the key words to take from his interview with The Murder Sheets is "ritual sacrifice." He does not say "staged to look like a ritual sacrifice."

Big difference, IMO.

This has been discussed at length on various podcasts after Click's explosive March 18th testimony, which is probably why the State wants to discredit him by digging into his employment and mental health records.

IMO MOO
None of the investigators past or present should ever have been on any social media or podcasts making comments or giving interviews really, should they?

Also a scene looking like a ritual sacrifice could also just be a single man staging a scene to look like something else.

Sure, but I can't get behind it happening at that place, in that timeframe, according to that timeline (especially now that we know that Libby's phone might not have been there in the middle of the night, something Nick still has yet to respond to). Delphi defense points to new cellphone data in murders

None of the investigators past or present should ever have been on any social media or podcasts making comments or giving interviews really, should they?

No, and they haven't been that I've seen. I'm referring to, for lack of a better word, legal pundits covering the case.

Sure, but I can't get behind it happening at that place, in that timeframe, according to that timeline (especially now that we know that Libby's phone might not have been there in the middle of the night, something Nick still has yet to respond to). Delphi defense points to new cellphone data in murders

I do feel one man could do that in much less time than what he had and that location was perfect. Nobody was crossing that bridge and it looked like it was down in a dip. If it was over for the girls fairly quickly, then there would be no noise either. He could have all that time to do whatever it was he was doing and then walk away. There was almost 90 minutes if I recall right.

If there was an issue with the girls phones, then it will be explained at trial. I don't take what the defense says as fact, it is designed to create question and that it did. I think the appropriate time to do all this is in a courtroom when a phone expert can take the stand and explain it. Then if it's a problem, I'll worry about it.

I think IF Libby's phone left and returned, then it still doesn't mean RA didn't abduct them, kill them and mess with the phone.

It also states her phone may not have been working.
I have zero doubts the crime began on the end of the MHB and ended roughly 90 minutes later where the girls were found the following day.

Whether technology proved unreliable or her phone somehow in not working condition at that time does not take RA off that bridge abducting those girls with his gun and leading them to the location to assault and murder them leaving behind evidence of his presence and most likely memorializing it on video.
Her phone ping history doesn’t change that.
JMO
The state’s whole case doesn’t rely on one loose thread waiting for some internet conspiracy theorist to discover and pull. IMO

Regarding the ritual sacrifice comment. I think it's possible for a single killer to have a ritual sacrifice type killing. If that is what the crime scene looked like, it doesn't mean that a cult was engaging in a ritual sacrifice at that scene.

Just my opinion here, but many killers of young girls like this are serial killers. They have some urge to do this type of murder and I do think this was a fantasy of RA and he acted on it. In that sense I do think it was a "ritual" for him. This may have been his first time and maybe he's never again done something like this because of the media pressure on this case and the fact he lives in the town where he committed the crime and he needed to be a law abiding citizen so attention was brought back on him after he went and gave his voluntary statement. He got lucky that they misfiled him. I think he didn't want to bring on any more attention because he knew he was darn lucky.

If this didn't get attention like it did, I do wonder if he would have committed another murder. Maybe with a similar scene left. Then it would be easy to say it was a ritual because we'd know he did the same things over again.

Just some thoughts on Mr. Click's ritual comment. I think it could be true for a single lone killer to have a ritual and I'd say murdering 2 girls is a sacrafice. They didn't assault him, it wasn't an accident, it wasn't heat of the moment.. he took them to a second location and did what he did.

Also a scene looking like a ritual sacrifice could also just be a single man staging a scene to look like something else.
So if he gave the statement to DD and they didn’t bother again with him - why keep the gun? The “keepsake bullet”? He had no immediate way to know they misfiled him. He would have known he was in photo and video and they had his voice. Is he just that brazen to keep these things? Probably. I think he did it or had a part in it and if so I hope they crucify him.

So if he gave the statement to DD and they didn’t bother again with him - why keep the gun? The “keepsake bullet”? He had no immediate way to know they misfiled him. He would have known he was in photo and video and they had his voice. Is he just that brazen to keep these things? Probably. I think he did it or had a part in it and if so I hope they crucify him.
I have no idea what RA thinks or why he does things and I wish we could all understand these types better because maybe we could prevent some of the evil things that occur in the world. :(

I personally theorize that he didn't didn't realize the bullet could be traced to his gun just from being in it. He didn't fire it and he didn't know he was recorded and the girls are heard saying something about a gun. So I just think it's as simple as he had no idea the gun would link him to anything. Maybe he likes that gun and he's used it before (I wonder what this other bullet in evidence is from??)

I think it's possible someone that commits this type of murder also likes to keep things for whatever reason they have.. fetish, souvenir, something else??

I hope we hear more about all of it at trial because I really am curious. If others are involved, I wish RA would say that. I just can't believe he had zero to do with this and I do think that video Libby took shows him and there is no other possibility if BG on video is RA, then he either had a gun and told them down the hill or he saw and knows who did do that because 43 seconds of video is not enough time to have him in the video and then he just walks away and some other guy arrives and RA is oblivious and sees nothing (what he told DD about that day.. didn't see Abby or Libby).

Regarding the ritual sacrifice comment. I think it's possible for a single killer to have a ritual sacrifice type killing. If that is what the crime scene looked like, it doesn't mean that a cult was engaging in a ritual sacrifice at that scene.

Just my opinion here, but many killers of young girls like this are serial killers. They have some urge to do this type of murder and I do think this was a fantasy of RA and he acted on it. In that sense I do think it was a "ritual" for him. This may have been his first time and maybe he's never again done something like this because of the media pressure on this case and the fact he lives in the town where he committed the crime and he needed to be a law abiding citizen so attention was brought back on him after he went and gave his voluntary statement. He got lucky that they misfiled him. I think he didn't want to bring on any more attention because he knew he was darn lucky.

If this didn't get attention like it did, I do wonder if he would have committed another murder. Maybe with a similar scene left. Then it would be easy to say it was a ritual because we'd know he did the same things over again.

Just some thoughts on Mr. Click's ritual comment. I think it could be true for a single lone killer to have a ritual and I'd say murdering 2 girls is a sacrafice. They didn't assault him, it wasn't an accident, it wasn't heat of the moment.. he took them to a second location and did what he did.

Agree, one way to say it.
Sacrifice by an ego gone bad.

Probably because the State has to prove what they claim, whereas the defence only has to create reasonable doubt. While they can't flat-out lie, they don't have to prove a thing.
Appreciating this concise nugget...always it is this. Posted here before that I got excused from jury pool for expressing this view
of stark truth.

Agree, one way to say it.
Sacrifice by an ego gone bad.
You know it's also a perfect example of how the defense can write something that isn't a lie, maybe not false, but it also might not be the truth as related to this case.

Ritual sacrifice might have been used, but did it mean that the person saying that thought Odinist were out there committing a ritual sacrifice like ceremony and therefore their client was wrongly accused? No, but they can write that in their memo and this is exactly why we question what they say. Not because it's an outright lie, but they can take things that are said and make it fit various things to their benefit or seemingly to their benefit.

You know it's also a perfect example of how the defense can write something that isn't a lie, maybe not false, but it also might not be the truth as related to this case.

Ritual sacrifice might have been used, but did it mean that the person saying that thought Odinist were out there committing a ritual sacrifice like ceremony and therefore their client was wrongly accused? No, but they can write that in their memo and this is exactly why we question what they say. Not because it's an outright lie, but they can take things that are said and make it fit various things to their benefit or seemingly to their benefit.
Agree. The craft of "misdirection."

Yes. Chaff on the radar. Obfuscation. Confusion. One juror, maybe two, scratching the head and saying, “I don’t know… I just don’t know.”

Actually records were subpoenaed from Rushville PD because Click had Brady-Giolio violations on his record. That's something very serious and goes to the truthfulness and integrity of the person. Considering his conflicting statements about the suppised Odinist ritual killings of the girls, his statement about the D's behavior of "twisting facts" and his serious violations as a police officer, I'd say it's important all that came out before trial. It would not have been in the defendant's best interests to hook his defense to such an unreliable and untruthful source...in the context of RA getting competent representation with credible witnesses. AJMO

Please provide a link showing Click had Brady violations.

14. That the State has also turned over all known Brady material to the Defense in its letter dated April 26th, 2024, which consists of no Brady violation information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back