Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #184

I really want to hear his confessions. Especially if he claimed he shot them.

I want to hear it for myself, especially in light of the fact that we believed neither girl was shot.

I want to hear it for myself, the specific verbiage, especially in light of Anthony_Shots.

Two definitions of shot.

To shoot, as with a weapon.

To shoot, as in to photograph.

Maybe RA did shoot the girls.

jmo

Are you saying ping data is "phone voodoo?"

This is interesting and helpful. Thank you. I don't know what Berla data is....off to Google.
Oh I think I have a moment of memory from the Murdaugh trial and there being Berla data. This stuff gets so confusing to me so this is where I just trust experts to hash it out in court because me trying to sort it out ends up with 20 tabs on my laptop open and me being more confused than when I started. :D

FWIW witness testimony is some of the worst.

RA himself would l likely be a poor witness.

I believe there was a cluster of four juveniles at the MHB that day. I believe they are the ones who encountered BG, resulting in four impressions, a couple of which identified him as unfriendly and on a mission.

Which matches.

RA didn't even recall how many of them there were. He didn't pay them much attention.

Which affirms the juveniles' impression.

It also tightens the timeline markedly.

Unless RA tripped over his own doppelganger, he was alone near the bridge when A and L crossed on yo it.

Yet no one saw a pair of BGs and RA himself never commented on such a thing which surely would be worth mentioning. Had it happened.

Try thought he may, try though the Defense does, RA can't get himself off the bridge.

And that's the crux of case.

JMO

I know we need some good expert witnesses in this trial that can explain these things like phones and bullets. Sometimes I think experts make it worse.. way to technical and "sciency" and it goes right over most heads... Then we get the ones that can "dumb" it down just enough that we can all go "ohhhh okay"

In the trial for one of the Rhoden murderers (won't name him) the gun expert was Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation firearms expert Matthew White and he was so easy to listen too. You could tell he loved his job and he loved being able to teach others things in terms they could grasp.

Are you saying ping data is "phone voodoo?"

This is interesting and helpful. Thank you. I don't know what Berla data is....off to Google.
No, ping data isn't phone voodoo.

Ping data is CRITICAL immediately after a crime. It's the most readily available data for LE to obtain -- gives them a start for searching for a missing person or offending party.

I've never seen it relied upon or at least effectively at trial.

Because LE gets search warrants or more complete data.

What is phone voodoo, IMO, is some schtuff that's out there, unconventional data mining. Junk science. Pseudo experts. I'm highly suspicious of that.

For me, it's like this, as to pings:

If I have lost my phone, I don't want to rely on my memory of when I had it last, not when I can use 'Find my Phone' and it'll tell me exactly where it is.

Likewise, I'm not going to waste my time on pings when GPS will be comprehensive, accurate, spot on.

jmo

The defense wanted 15 days to present its case with no hard end on the May trial date. If Judge Frances Gull would not grant that, defense waived Richard Allen’s right to a speedy trial and asked for a new court date ASAP. Judge set new trial date for October 14.

Several contentious exchanges between Judge Gull & defense attorney Bradley Rozzi. Judge: “If you can’t try this case in a month, there’s something wrong.”Rozzi: “You don’t know anything about this case.”

During the hearing, defense attorney Andrew Baldwin filed a second request with the court for Judge Gull to be disqualified from the case.

Hearings will be held in Carroll County May 21-23 on several outstanding motions from the defense & state on evidence that will or will not be allowed at trial.

Judge Gull said she would no longer be communicating with the defense by emails because her emails wind up in defense motions, which she considered inappropriate.

UPDATED: Richard Allen’s jury trial for the #DelphiMurders pushed back to October over defense concerns about limited time allotted to present its case.
He looks like he's at death's door! moo

You know earlier today someone sent me back to review Todd Click’s testimony on March 18th hearing. Something has always struck me wrong his testimony; heavily coached and not genuine. IMO

Then when reviewing today I realized he testified that he reached out to a defense attorney friend to get advice after reading Richard Allen’s PCA. He never named this friend. Also according to my review the PCA wasn’t released to the public until
June 26,2023. Yet he testifies that he read the PCA and then reached out to his attorney friend and penned a letter to prosecution on April 28th 2023.
How did he have access to the PCA as a retired cop?

He made sure to send it certified and to word it in such a way that it would have to be discoverable to any defense counsel. This is addressed in his testimony.
Does this seem odd to anyone else but me?
A former deputy of Rushville having access to the PCA prior to the public and then purposefully penning a letter in such a way to create a discoverable conspiracy?
All moo

March 18, 2024 Motion to Dismiss Hearing.pdf

Wow same page. I myself was wondering if there could be repercussions for Click inserting himself and throwing this case way off. A complete distraction he introduced. I said before him doing this increased the "discovery" which was really all those years of investigation. And his little report beefed up and sent after also consulting an attorney. You were at home and retired.

Wow same page. I myself was wondering if there could be repercussions for Click inserting himself and throwing this case way off. A complete distraction he introduced. I said before him doing this increased the "discovery" which was really all those years of investigation. And his little report beefed up and sent after also consulting an attorney. You were at home and retired.
He also admits in his testimony to reviewing the August 2023 interview of BH (pg 28)from a thumb drive and having a thumb drive extraction from PW’s phone from August 12,2023. Surprisingly we never learn where he came to this information. A moment later he is talking about getting a phone from JM’s ex then poof he has extracted data from PW’s phone on a thumb drive? (Pgs 23-24)

Did AB have him sign a disclosure to abide by JG’s protective order? IMO it sounds like he was working as investigator for defense and needed to sign and get court permission to be getting access to discovery.
And hold on! How did he have access to discovery way back when defense is saying they didn’t even have it??
Make it make sense. All MOO

Last edited:
He also admits in his testimony to reviewing the August 2023 interview of BH (pg 28)and having a thumb drive extraction from PW’s phone from August 12,2023. Surprisingly we never learn where he came to this information. A moment before he was talking about getting a phone from JM’s ex then poof he has extracted data from PW’s phone on a thumb drive? (Pgs 23-24)

Did AB have him sign a disclosure to abide by JG’s protective order? IMO it sounds like he was working as investigator for defense and needed to sign and get court permission to be getting access to discovery.
And hold on! How did he have access to discovery way back when defense is saying they didn’t even have it??
Make it make sense. All MOO

Absolutely. He was spoon fed evidence that again had nothing to do with him in 2023. These witnesses who were already cleared had to be brought back in for depositions. The offers to prove were going to be Click critiquing the investigation. What a tangled web.

The biggest flex would be JG recusing herself after she has created that beautiful eloquent ruling concerning incompetence. Take a nice vacation.

Then be seated on the Indiana Supreme Court and ready for appeals and retirement :) Now that's some fanfic ;)

Absolutely. He was spoon fed evidence that again had nothing to do with him in 2023. These witnesses who were already cleared had to be brought back in for depositions. The offers to prove were going to be Click critiquing the investigation. What a tangled web.
And more evidence of the defense not caring one bit about the Protective Order on the discovery. IMO
I am glad I was tasked the additional homework on Click seems his testimony did need another closer look.
JMO

Why
But then why not just put that in the PCA? Why fabricate? I don't get it. They were super intent on getting THIS guy arrested.

IMO MOO
Why THIS guy?
I know some folks think it’s a frame job because LE wanted to close the case, election coming up, etc. I have disputed that because they could have closed it up with PE or DN if that was their goal and they were gonna frame someone. This is the first I have heard they targeted RA because he was RA.

Why?

I know we need some good expert witnesses in this trial that can explain these things like phones and bullets. Sometimes I think experts make it worse.. way to technical and "sciency" and it goes right over most heads... Then we get the ones that can "dumb" it down just enough that we can all go "ohhhh okay"

In the trial for one of the Rhoden murderers (won't name him) the gun expert was Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation firearms expert Matthew White and he was so easy to listen too. You could tell he loved his job and he loved being able to teach others things in terms they could grasp.

Oooo, oooo I nominate Dr. Kenny Kinsey from the Murdaugh trial. Humble but confident and knowledgable. Friendly, but will not be insulted, manipulated, or pushed around during testimony. Clear explanations of complicated forensics.

And who can forget (who watched the trial): "Really?? It's...it's a cone!"

I really want to hear his confessions. Especially if he claimed he shot them.

I want to hear it for myself, especially in light of the fact that we believed neither girl was shot.

I want to hear it for myself, the specific verbiage, especially in light of Anthony_Shots.

Two definitions of shot.

To shoot, as with a weapon.

To shoot, as in to photograph.

Maybe RA did shoot the girls.

jmo
Sadly and horrifically possible </3

Probably - but what stopped them from charging KK? Did the Prosecutor tell them that they couldn't due to insufficient evidence? Did he tell them to go review the file and be positively certain it couldn't have been anyone else first? What exactly prompted them to go back to the beginning? Some of the team must have felt pretty sure that KK was the man who killed them, and then they did not charge him for whatever reason. I wonder if we will hear that the Shots profile was actually being used by RA and if so, the rest will easily fall into place....
I wonder if we will hear that the Shots profile was actually being used by RA and if so, the rest will easily fall into place.

That is what many people believe to be the case....there are some things which make it seem possible. we do know that there were a few people that had access to the Shots profile. And there were other phoney profiles that engaged with the Shots profile online. And in the interrogation of KAK, he spoke about having a drop box online, in which others saw pictures etc.

So I do think it is possible that the extensive investigation into KAK and the Shots Profile may have led them to RA's back door.

FWIW witness testimony is some of the worst.

RA himself would l likely be a poor witness.

I believe there was a cluster of four juveniles at the MHB that day. I believe they are the ones who encountered BG, resulting in four impressions, a couple of which identified him as unfriendly and on a mission.

Which matches.

RA didn't even recall how many of them there were. He didn't pay them much attention.

Which affirms the juveniles' impression.

It also tightens the timeline markedly.

Unless RA tripped over his own doppelganger, he was alone near the bridge when A and L crossed on yo it.

Yet no one saw a pair of BGs and RA himself never commented on such a thing which surely would be worth mentioning. Had it happened.

Try thought he may, try though the Defense does, RA can't get himself off the bridge.

And that's the crux of case.

JMO
That and BB turning around, while BG was at the first platform (the same spot RA put himself at in interview) and almost immediately encountered the girls headed towards the bridge. That stuff and his confessing to all sorts of people he came into contact with...guards, fellow companion inmates, the warden, a psychologist, his wife and mother and who knows how many others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back