Accessing NAMUS?

annemc2

her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I hope this is okay to post here, as it isn't directly related to WS but it is interfering with my websleuthing experience!

I cannot get any link to NAMUS to work, even ones that people posted today. Obviously there isn't a problem with the site but I constantly get "the requested page could not be found." This has been happening for about a week.

I went ahead and registered in case that was the issue, but I still can't access any info. I'm allowed to search and will get search result(s) but ultimately end up with "the requested page could not be found."

Any tips?

I hope this is okay to post here, as it isn't directly related to WS but it is interfering with my websleuthing experience!

I cannot get any link to NAMUS to work, even ones that people posted today. Obviously there isn't a problem with the site but I constantly get "the requested page could not be found." This has been happening for about a week.

I went ahead and registered in case that was the issue, but I still can't access any info. I'm allowed to search and will get search result(s) but ultimately end up with "the requested page could not be found."

Any tips?

I haven't had any problems today but, FYI, they are making changes.

About NamUs
Scroll down to post #10

or read on the NamUs site:
Home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members