Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's just so awkward socially. She doesn't have low self esteem yet she can't project confidence, she's fairly bright but her intelligence comes off muddled because she tries so hard to project it. She really strikes me as a very weak, frightened person.

BBM

Schuby, if she's so bright then why didn't she graduate from high school? What I'm trying to say is I think intelligence/being "smart" is kind of subjective...I mean I hardly see her as one of those Bill Gates types or someone who is just so smart they don't even need school. I mean so she can put sentences together is that supposed to be a big deal?

Also I got from the stand that she is definately not good in math...you could tell just from the gas can questions during cross, which only involved very simple math, but she got so confused. I think it was partly the math that got her confused so she couldn't make up her lies fast enough.

I think he needs to lay off the tanning bed...seriously, he's even got the "white- eye" from wearing goggles or sunglasses. I hope I live to see JA looking just as awful.:cool2:

Maybe he and Tan Mom can meet up.

Well, that IS something! Thank you. I just knew you could clear that up.
At least she didn't actively subvert justice for 100 hours like the DT's witnesses, e.g., ALV and Doc $.

I, for one, would love to find a breakdown of who all got paid and how much they got paid to do exactly WHAT with AZ's taxpayers' money. I'm not talking about legitimate expenses for a fair trial, but out-of-control and flagrant squandering of resources in this particular DP case.

You're welcome.

My fee is quite reasonable; i.e., $300/hour.

My first thought was MM, (because he would never betray her) but I don't think you could say she "worked" with him in her case. She seemed close with JW, so maybe it's her.

MM was going to work with her but those stupid jail authorities confiscated her secret messages before they got to him.

I don't think she was referring to MM. My guess would be Nurmi.

BBM

Schuby, if she's so bright then why didn't she graduate from high school? What I'm trying to say is I think intelligence/being "smart" is kind of subjective...I mean I hardly see her as one of those Bill Gates types or someone who is just so smart they don't even need school. I mean so she can put sentences together is that supposed to be a big deal?

Also I got from the stand that she is definately not good in math...you could tell just from the gas can questions during cross, which only involved very simple math, but she got so confused. I think it was partly the math that got her confused so she couldn't make up her lies fast enough.

Sure it's subjective.

The "P" is part of "P.O. Box (insert inmate #), sometimes written as "POB####"

Once she is sentenced, this is where you go to locate inmates and get their Prison ID #: http://www.azcorrections.gov/inmate_datasearch/Index_Minh.aspx

Just type in last name, initial and Male/Female.

MCSO doesn't have an Inmate Locator, you have to call...

Why am I giddy thinking of the day I will be able to search the convicted murderer's name and see her jail infractions?

BBM

I don't think she's dumb. I think she reads a lot...which is where she learned all those ten dollar words. I also think she is socially and emotionally retarded.

Not to continue in the mean vein, but I gotta say this since I've been thinking it since this afternoon....when I spied OJ in the courtroom, and saw his head, all I could see was a Kewpie doll! I swear to all that is holy he has now ruined Kewpies for me....I wanted to reach through the tv and snip that little tuft of hair right on the top of his head. There. I feel better now.

I'm pretty mouthy in real life, but here I find myself feeling free to share some thoughts and comments that even I would probably hold back in person :)
I'm direct, but I hate mean. That's hypocritical since I am openly mean about JA. I guess I should say I hate mean to anyone who is human. I don't consider her human anymore. I have tried and tried (really) to come up with some compassion for her. I do have compassion for Manson (NO TOMATOES). His early life was heartbreaking. It will never excuse what he did, but when he ranted in his parole hearings that society made him what he is, he does have some valid points. He was raised in the system. I can't feel bad for JA. I'm always the one who gets suckered into thinking that underneath all the evil is a good heart. I learned my worst lesson with an ex who was a Malignant Narcissist of the Nth degree. With JA, there is no good heart under all that evil. Sorry for the vent :)

My ex is also NPD and 15 years of marriage to him vas cray-cray crazy. :scared: Like you, it vas my vorst lesson, but also my most important. So I think I understand your point about getting suckered. Anyvay :)floorlaugh:), it's thankfully all in the past. :seeya:

BBM~ Pick me! Pick me! I'm on days off. :D

Jodi reminds me of Ted Bundy. The narcissistic charm part of it.

BBM

I totally agree! Him and Joran Van Der Sloot! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members