Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give her ideas. She's likely to come up with a "Prison Cookbook" featuring recipes, spiritual advice, and homespun wisdom from everybody's favorite wrongfully-convicted murderer.

Omg your hella funny! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: my ribs hurt from laughing.

Okay, wise Sleuthers... the VIS's are made before the jury decides? I'm not up on this stuff...in some cases I read that those statements are made to the Judge before he/she decides on the sentence....what is the process in AZ? I also read a copy of a sheet that was giving victims suggestions on what to include in the statements. On it, it stated that it would be made to the Judge. Help...

I heard a couple on Hln or CNN last week state that Juan Martinez had tried their son's murderer. They said that the murderer's defense team had tried to have them video the victims statement as well. The defense failed and the parents of this murdered child were able to give their statement in person.

I wonder if JA was a fan of the movie "Black Widow"... she mates, then she kills. And we know JA had the upper hand in the sex dept.

He was laying on the bed nude tho, how did she just happen to get that shot?

Could be why DB would never marry her.

Making it a little "PC" for we who did manual labor...and in some cases, made a pretty good living at it! In blue....

She really never worked...........pffftttt! With all her stalking, traveling, hacking, scheming, sucking up Starbucks, and taking photos of herself via cell phone, when's a girl have the time?:facepalm:

Yeah, we've been through the whole high school dropout thing, too. I let my younger son drop out of school because the @#$%^ school district couldn't help with his learning disabilities. He got his GED at the same time he would have graduated, went off to community college and hasn't looked back.

Good question, there is surely some mechanism in a common area, be it hot plate or microwave. Probably depends on the jail.

They use a 'stinger'.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Stinger&defid=3108128

Since hot water can be used as a weapon it is not allowed in many prison settings. Some prisons may have hot water in the day-room but it is not allowed in the cells.

Inmates will connect two wires from any source, TV plugs headphones or even handmade wire from aluminum foil to any 2 separated metal objects, usually metal-plates. By connecting the two wires to the outlet and dropping the stinger in the water the AC current will pass through the water heating it up. It is possible to boil water and with some practice inmates can even make candy with ingredients smuggled out of the culinary.

ETA more at link

This has most likely been discussed before, but I was on the main Arias myspace last night and noticed one of her friends was 'Jodi Arias', so I clicked that and looked at the photos.
Quite a lot of the photos have a 'jfineart.com' watermark on them. The account was also accessed in 2009, after the convicted murderer was incarcerated, so who last had access to this account?
Uploads of her brother and sister in 2009 with a website watermark on them?

Can anyone make any sense of what is going on there?

I clicked on your link and about 15 seconds on the page forwarded me to some intrusive page and then my anti-virus nabbed it....YIKES! :scared:

I don't think so, a victim statement read live, in person would be a great deal more powerful than some pre recording. I don't know what their legal basis is for filing it but their intent is obviously to minimize the victims' impact as the jury goes into DP deliberations.

I really dislike even the idea of this motion but so goes it for this DT. It has occurred to me that with those super-sized screens in the courtroom, that if the statements were taped and played, it'd be a lot harder for JA to ignore the person than if they were at the podium or witness stand (I don't know where they give them). With them up on the screens the person would practically be surrounding her. lol

That motion that was filed that I posted a few posts back, Jodi is asking for the entire histories, she wants to know about their characters, their finances of all the witnesses. I assume they would be the Alexanders.

Thats crazy they aren't on trial. For murder! She is! Who's idea ya think nurmi? Wilmot? Jodie?

Yes, we've been given good clues as to the present state of the Arias mind. The closed custody cells at Estrella are reserved for those dangerous &/or unpredictable. Everyone here has been speculating about her behavior, hidden from us since the KSAZ interview. Obviously, she has not been a model convicted 1st° murderer. She may well have had a problem containing it last Thursday, just as WS thought.

So bazaar I've never heard of such bazaar requests! You can't make this stuff up,

She's thorough. If she's going to stalk someone, she wants full disclosure. Seriously, she needs to be put away from everyone.

ETA: One thing I've noticed about this motion is that usually its Nurmi who is filing these things. This time, its Willmott. Its interesting. To me, anyway.

Just read a post upthread about her "bewbs". What happens when one or both of them needs medical attention? Like - what if one ruptures or is leaking while she's on Death Row? Do jail physicians just take them out? Am I evil for hoping that comes sooner rather than later? And too bad they can't raid her jail account to help pay for medical or dental expenses. I mean...if peeps are putting $2000 in her account and all.

Mine was forest green too. But it was an automatic. Really wish I would have held on to it. :banghead:

I had a 71 Mustang w/351Cl when I was at TAMU in the mid 80's
Great car...outran the Brazos County Sheriff once

Just read a post upthread about her "bewbs". What happens when one or both of them needs medical attention? Like - what if one ruptures or is leaking while she on Death Row? Do jail physicians just take them out? Am I evil for hoping that comes sooner rather than later? And too bad they can't raid her jail account to help pay for medical or dental expenses. I mean...if peeps are putting $2000 in her account and all.

If its a medical emergency, they will probably remove them. Its all about keeping her alive long enough to kill her.

Closed Custody! What would our sweet little petunia Jodi be doing in a place like that!

I finally watched lock up maricopa county, YIKES :scared: I would not want to go anywhere near that G block.

So what is the census, did her temper finally implode publicly, or is Sheriff Joe going for another 15 mins of fame to do the Fox evening news circuit.... or both.

BTW - nobody filled me in on what zapping Jodi and forcing her to do the mullet in open court was... does this have something to do with those amish boys... :seeya:
HA! I made the big mistake of watching that Lock Up/Maricopa county last night about 2 AM before I fell asleep. I had nightmares that "Daddy" was after me and was trying to kiss me! UGH!!! I woke up sweating and my heart beating out of my chest!

Just read a post upthread about her "bewbs". What happens when one or both of them needs medical attention? Like - what if one ruptures or is leaking while she on Death Row? Do jail physicians just take them out? Am I evil for hoping that comes sooner rather than later? And too bad they can't raid her jail account to help pay for medical or dental expenses. I mean...if peeps are putting $2000 in her account and all.

I would think they'd have to remove them. There are all kinds of reasons that an inmate may require surgery so I don't see why this would be any different.

She's thorough. If she's going to stalk someone, she wants full disclosure. Seriously, she needs to be put away from everyone.

ETA: One thing I've noticed about this motion is that usually its Nurmi who is filing these things. This time, its Willmott. Its interesting. To me, anyway.

Maybe it's because she is the death penalty qualified attorney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth