Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I just watched the JA interview. What stood out to me the most was when she was asked what she would do different & she answered that she would turn around & drive straight to the Mesa police. REALLY??!!! How about "I wouldn't have gone to Mesa"? How about "I wouldn't have killed Travis"?

I thought that too, but watch the interview in its entirety.

The media guy asks her, "So you are sitting in your car and you notice blood on your hands, what would you do different?".

Please know I am NOT defending this monster, I am just a stickler for accuracy!

Commenting on a post from the other thread ( forgot how to bring it over) where someone is talking about sending JA post cards of the 1000 places to see..... I personally think she is in need of a book featuring all those places to visit but with a life size cutout photo of Travis with one of his amazing smiles with a pretty lady standing next to him. Have pic of Travis and pretty lady block most of the scenery only showing enough where she sees where Travis' memory lives on. Ending with picture of Travis sitting in the jurors seat giving her the verdict.

Thing I am most ticked about is her calling Travis Her abuser. I wish they could get some kind of injunction that now that her claims have been found to be false, she cannot make them without punishment, fine, solitary.. something..

I would GLADLY take his place as her abuser.

I predict a GIANT cold sore on the mouth of a murder coming right up! Love that the last pic the public will see of her will be her evil seeping out of her.

Is Troy the name of the guy that did the interview?
Does he realize by releasing the part of the tape about Travis that he is simply giving Arias the platform to continue to torture the Alexander family? Why would any decent human release that particular part of the interview? Giving Arias a platform to spew her evil stories, then AIRING them??? What a guy!!

Couldn't agree more. I'm sure they had agreed the content beforehand too. Why on God's green earth (TM Juan) would anyone want to do that? There weren't any questions that challenged her. It was all very 'nice.' I'd hate to be in a job where stooping that low to give a convicted murderer a platform could be classified as a scoop. *resists comments about certain DA's, well almost resists*

It's all so weird that Troy said himself that JA told him IF she was convicted of 1st degree murder, she wanted to do an interview. No words...

Amazing how JA didn't seem to have giant cold sores during her post verdict interview.

and to add
4) She will form a "sorority" in the general population and have too much interaction with others.
5) On death row she will be isolated 23 hours a day and not have anyone to talk to. No one to tell her sad sad tale.
JMHO

And the years of isolation will drive her really insane. No more spot lights will kill her long before the needle will. Her tweets, her planned trip to the South of France and the rest of her grandiose ideas are all in shambles. Can't wait till she's actually transferred to the Big house. That smug is slowly leaving her ugly face. :rockon:

Commenting on a post from the other thread ( forgot how to bring it over) where someone is talking about sending JA post cards of the 1000 places to see..... I personally think she is in need of a book featuring all those places to visit but with a life size cutout photo of Travis with one of his amazing smiles with a pretty lady standing next to him. Have pic of Travis and pretty lady block most of the scenery only showing enough where she sees where Travis' memory lives on. Ending with picture of Travis sitting in the jurors seat giving her the verdict.

Clever :jumping:

Not sure where this would go: but got this via email (seeking radio morning show interview) and thought I would share:

May 9, 2013 KILLER GIRLFRIEND: The Jodi Arias Story, http://www.killer-Girlfriend.com from Waterfront Digital Press in partnership with Vook, exposes the inside story of this dramatic case and provides background information about Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias long before their first meeting and advances to detailing the true life description of what actually transpired in the court room. as the lies, deceit twists and turns occurred on the witness stand by Jodi Arais.Just as Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi stated in court, this was a story of “sex, lies, and dirty little secrets”. Written by veteran Associated Press journalists Brian Skoloff and Josh Hoffner use their combined decades of reporting, writing and editing experience to author a book that ushers in a new era in the true crime genre, one of instantaneous publication to supply the immediate desire of those wanting to read about the case now, and not months from now.

This eBook features embedded, interactive WeJIT technology, developed by Democrasoft, which enables readers to connect with the author, other readers and even potential readers, directly from within the eBook. In the case of Killer Girlfriend, the WeJIT provides a built-in forum at

http://www.Mywejit.com/#!killer-girlfriend where participants can express their own opinion on the verdict and the case in general with others who share their interest.

IDK.. shouldn't it be KILLER EX-GIRLFRIEND? or KILLER FWB?

JA says if she had not lied (meaning if she had come out with the self-defense carp right from the start) then she would have had a different verdict. The jurors believe you PREMEDITATED the murder of Travis, JA. If you had vomited out the theory of self-defense from the start then you would have gotten the murder one verdict much sooner. That's the only difference.

She is the most disgus$ing criminal I've ever seen.

I have HLN in the background and I'm still enjoying every replay of the guilty verdict.

HOw was she able to do a news conference? I don't get it.

Knowing Jodi the way we do now, my biggest fear is if she gets the DP, I fear her last words....she will look at Travis's family and say something to the effect "well, I'm finally going to be with/reunite with Travis".

I pray I'm wrong, but I've had this image in my mind ever since she was found guilty. She'll have to have the last word and go out with a bang. :scared:

:moo:

Maybe they can be recorded and piped into her DR cell on a never ending loop.

Actually, I believe her main goal in this trial was to make the Alexanders suffer. So she'd probably enjoy that. I personally hope the victim impact statements talk a lot about the things she'll never get to do again.

I get to sit here patting my dog. Maybe I'll have a bowl of ice cream later. Maybe a glass of wine. If I want, I can get in my car and go anywhere I want. I can go outside and breath the wonderful spring air. I can talk to my family members and friends whenever I want. I can spend my day talking to you guys. I can stay up as late as I want and sleep as late as I want. I can have a steak for dinner. Whatever I want. And Jodi will never, ever, ever get to do any of those things.

Not sure where this would go: but got this via email (seeking radio morning show interview) and thought I would share:

May 9, 2013 KILLER GIRLFRIEND: The Jodi Arias Story, http://www.killer-Girlfriend.com from Waterfront Digital Press in partnership with Vook, exposes the inside story of this dramatic case and provides background information about Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias long before their first meeting and advances to detailing the true life description of what actually transpired in the court room. as the lies, deceit twists and turns occurred on the witness stand by Jodi Arais.Just as Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi stated in court, this was a story of “sex, lies, and dirty little secrets”. Written by veteran Associated Press journalists Brian Skoloff and Josh Hoffner use their combined decades of reporting, writing and editing experience to author a book that ushers in a new era in the true crime genre, one of instantaneous publication to supply the immediate desire of those wanting to read about the case now, and not months from now.

This eBook features embedded, interactive WeJIT technology, developed by Democrasoft, which enables readers to connect with the author, other readers and even potential readers, directly from within the eBook. In the case of Killer Girlfriend, the WeJIT provides a built-in forum at

http://www.Mywejit.com/#!killer-girlfriend where participants can express their own opinion on the verdict and the case in general with others who share their interest.

We’d also like to thank San Francisco-area criminal defense attorney Michael Cardoza for his never-ending encouragement throughout this project and Los Angeles-area criminal defense lawyer Mark Geragos for providing insightful offerings on the legal system.

ackkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member