Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

4zzwvm.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ...

I don't mind even JVM today. I must be drunk on Justice!

What is wrong with JVM? She's all out of breath? She was acting stranger than normal just now

1 arrested after Tweet of courthouse bomb threat

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies detained a man and woman in their 20s about 10:30 a.m. at the Value Place Motel, 1360 N. 43rd Ave., just north of Interstate 10

A bomb squad found ammunition in their room, but no bomb making materials

http://www.kpho.com/story/22208622/2-in-custody-after-tweet-of-courthouse-bomb-threat

Thank you, Weebles.

Can you post one good animal video before court starts? Happy as I am, it would make me even happier.

Watching HLN. JVM, you get away from those girls right this minute before I come down there and....smack some sense in to you!

Travis' family on HLN SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS....they did NOT make any comments even thought JVM trying to jump them. I think this is so smart that they are not making any direct comments. YOU ARE MAKING TRAVIS PROUD.

Yuck, JVM bugging Travis' family outside the courthouse. Their attorney said they wouldn't comment until the whole trial is over. Can't stand her.

Samantha was truly gracious and gave her a nice smile :)

Ugh, come on JVM...she just chased down Steven Alexander & Samantha as they walked into the courthouse. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am. :stormingmad:

If she shows up in court in a straight jacket I will loose it :giggle:

Are people watching JVM .. I can smell the desperation all the way from here, it's a little sad .. So where's Jodi? In a psyche ward?

Here is the scenario I hope for today. Wilmott and Nurmi show up. In comes JA. When Judge Sherry asks them if they have anything they would like to present, both Wilmott and Nurmi pour themselves cocktails and smoke cigs, "Your honor, she is on her own. We are just here to enjoy the show. Cheers!"

Love it.

Joking aside, it totally would not surprise me if she tried to fire her DT. She's so conceited she has to blame everyone and anyone else, so why not blame them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim