Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a typical pysch eval...that wouldn't take 6 days, bc I'm sure it could be completed in a day or less, and I would assume it could also be done over the weekend. Therefore, no reason court couldn't resume on Monday.

I think she either had full-blown melt down, or the DT is trying to get off the case, pleading they can no longer control their client.

If for some reason the issue of the VIS was addressed today, I can't imagine that in any way shape or form that the judge would grant such a motion.

Beth Karas said that it was a scheduling conflict delaying court until Wednesday; Dr. Horn is not available on Monday or Tuesday.

She tends to be a reliable source.

I don't know about that. David Berkowitz still has a public forum. I have seen a few interviews with Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Aileen Wuornos, Karla Faye Tucker, Susan Polk. And unfortunately, at least where I live, the killers are asked if they have any last words before they die.

In JAs case, I hope she is given a time limit.

Beth just showed what is called the prisoner's morning pack. The plastic bag included bread, peanut butter, juice, fruit. Huge amount of food. But, I am wondering how big is that plastic bag? Will it fit over JA's head. jmo

we can only hope!!:fence:

I'm not at all worried about that. I'm pretty sure this motion is Standard Operating Procedure. The family will get their turn.

I want to file a motion to prohibit her from ever opening her mouth again. Also let's require her family to beg for her life to be spared via video as well.

She makes me sick!

But he was there TODAY to testify?

Still no word on what happened today.... That's just supposedly the reason court won't reconvene until the 15th.

ETA that this offers some clues as to what went on today ... Eg that the delay may not be for a competency evaluation or to allow time to tape victim impact statements.

My husband just said "who is this shouting woman? She looks like Michael Jackson's long lost cousin." RE: JVM.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I watched her for the first time today. yeah, shock I know.
to me, she appears as a hyped up chiguagua. I cant stand little yappy dogs....I have a big *advertiser censored* german shepherd :) no offense to those who like those dogs, but that is exactly how JVM appears to me.

Victims deserve a voice. The murderer and her expert witnesses had days and days and weeks to give voice to their lies and smear campaigns. The loved ones of this murdered man must equally speak their much needed truth in order to set things right.

:moo:

Shame on the courts for even entertaining this freak of nature's request to silence the truth.

Oh H311 no! I'm SICK that inmate #P458434 and her DT had the nerve to even request that the Alexander Family give their victim impact statements by video. When will they stop victimizing Travis' family?????? Seriously, WHEN?

CFJA made the statement she would rather die than serve life in prison. Sheriff Joe would have been remiss in NOT taking that as a possible suicide threat and took the appropriate action.

Respectfully snipped.

This is correct. There are many other red flags other than just simply stating one wishes to end their life. Psychologists also watch for other verbal cues and these may not necessarily have been stated publicly. No one knows what she had said in private, to her prison doctor, counsellor or other.

Sadly...the way the system works here--if JA were to actually commit suicide, *somebody* would cry "foul!", and there would be 10 more years of hearings, appeals, blah blah blah .....even after she was dead!!

its people like her who take advantage of the system... moo. :)

ETA: fixing public school edumacated grammar .....

Her family would sue the state and most likely state would settle. JA's mom would be sittin pretty. (least that would happen here AL)

Someone needs to tell HLN it's time to dwell on Travis...not JA

I watched her for the first time today. yeah, shock I know.
to me, she appears as a hyped up chiguagua. I cant stand little yappy dogs....I have a big *advertiser censored* german shepherd :) no offense to those who like those dogs, but that is exactly how JVM appears to me.

Guess you aren't aware that she's a big animal advocate.

Originally Posted by Just Sailing Thru
Is there a such thing as ruber eye glasses?

Yep there are...sold for babies and in sunglasses form for dogs.

She didn't need them for reading or writing in the courtroom, and she certainly won't need them for driving a car. And her cell is prolly 8X6, and she can't see the others on the Row. Save the State of Arizona a little money.

Fuggedaboutit.

Beth Karas said that it was a scheduling conflict delaying court until Wednesday; Dr. Horn is not available on Monday or Tuesday.

She tends to be a reliable source.

My bad, I didn't fully read the comment, I thought it was joke! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads